Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage (52534 Views)

My Ex Wants To Come Back / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lie lie
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Sagefromtheeast: 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
gunners160:
The whole advice was making sense until you added go go church for forgiveness. Wait must we always run to church for everything?

YES O �
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Sukkyy2010: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
This feminist gender encompasses all manners of infidelity. Imagine a lady was getting married as soon as it was and decided to have a farewell intercourse with another man all in the name of saying goodbye for moving on. Chai issue like this always be the reason I'll continue embodying the wholeness of this redpiller spirit. Feminist are full of shit I can never trust them no more.

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by DisLifeSha: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
It's your fault. You should have married her. It's better for you to be her husband and she to be your wife. You can't eat your cake and have it

OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

I am 36years old. Many years ago after NYSC, I have no Juicy paying Job that can enable me to marry. I was in a relationship with Ugochi from when she was 20 until 28.
Age was not on her side so I being a nobleman advised her to go ahead and marry one wealthy middle-aged man 41, that was asking for her hand in marriage.

The pressure to marry him was too much from her friends and family. I had no juicy Job, could barely eat, pay bills and have a chance to even drink and buy clothing.

I had to make sacrifices for her, so 5 days to her wedding, we agreed in unison to meet for farewell and farewell F@@k.With frustration and Heavy heart I ca..me deep inside her Four times. Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself. I went to her wedding, eat, wished her well and left. Cried all night and moved on.

Her hubby took her to Abuja.

Now I have a good job. I am building my house and I have a car. I am extremely comfortable now.

I got a call earlier this year and it was Ugochi. She was desperate to see me.
she travelled down to Lagos to see me.
I wasn't comfortable so I talked her out of coming to my house. We met at an eatery and she came with one handsome little boy.
I ordered Food for them and then my biggest fear came.
She said her husband found out the baby is not his and sent her packing.
She informed me the baby is mine.

I was shocked and I had to tell her I am squatting with someone, She and xxxxxxxx left for Imo State but before then, I denied and I argued, I went defensive.

The problem I have now is that I am planning my traditional wedding in August 2022 I have a presentable fiancee I love way too much.

Now, I can lie to the world but I can't lie to myself. That Little boy looks like me and has my pointed nose. Facially, it is glaring He is mine but I don't love Ugochi again, I have moved on. I love my fiancee so much.

How can I handle this situation?
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by SilvanusII(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
I think you know you are wicked. There is an intentionality to your supposed 'last Bleep' that it does not surprise anyone that it has resulted in a baby. Of course she is stupid to refuse the morning after pill, but it is a situation of idiot meets slowpoke.
There is also the eight years of her life wasted to be considered. Anyway, you MUST accept the child. You must also explain that you cannot marry her in very clear terms.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Rapture4real(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
InfinityFabric:
1.She was STUPID enough to spread legs without ring, now she deal with the outcome.

2. Your fiancée is not gonna leave you because you have son duh, unless you're bum and she's just managing you before.

She is more stupid than Puttin.It serves her right. That's her reward for greediness and waywardness. How on Earth would you have sex with another man when you were planning your own wedding? It serves her right.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Bouncing2(m): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nor fear man.
Take your son and be a responsible papa to him.
Tell your wifey to be about it,,if she's a good woman she won't have much issues about being a stepmom and a good one at that.

Ugochi Should continue roaming around for a new hubby.
She'll eventually get one,if she's lucky
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Fredreva(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
When you were going deep and releasing your frustration into her didn't you know the after effect will be deep? ��‍♂️
Well, I advice you take her deeply and seriously.

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Lumidee007(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
EmzyT:
Make I chill wait for elders advice

And one of the elders is talking....
Marry your baby mama if you know that boy is yours. I am experienced and I have my fact for saying such. If you want peace of mind and you one live long, take my advice.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Lumidee007(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fredreva:
When you were going deep and releasing your frustration into her didn't you know the after effect will be deep? ��‍♂️
Well, I advice you take her deeply and seriously.
Stupid saying.... Tell me if yu never go deep outside your marriage or relationship. Hypocrite
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Zaheertyler(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Babaken:
I don't know if this one is true but if I tell you mine you will still doubt.
Tell me
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by kingsceemark(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

I am 36years old. Many years ago after NYSC, I have no Juicy paying Job that can enable me to marry. I was in a relationship with Ugochi from when she was 20 until 28.
Age was not on her side so I being a nobleman advised her to go ahead and marry one wealthy middle-aged man 41, that was asking for her hand in marriage.

The pressure to marry him was too much from her friends and family. I had no juicy Job, could barely eat, pay bills and have a chance to even drink and buy clothing.

I had to make sacrifices for her, so 5 days to her wedding, we agreed in unison to meet for farewell and farewell F@@k.With frustration and Heavy heart I ca..me deep inside her Four times. Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself. I went to her wedding, eat, wished her well and left. Cried all night and moved on.

Now I have a good job. I am building my house and I have a car. I am extremely comfortable now.

I wasn't comfortable so I talked her out of coming to my house. We met at an eatery and she came with one handsome little boy.

I was shocked and I had to tell her I am squatting with someone, She and xxxxxxxx left for Imo State but before then, I denied and I argued, I went defensive.

The problem I have now is that I am planning my traditional wedding in August 2022 I have a presentable fiancee I love way too much.

Now, I can lie to the world but I can't lie to myself. That Little boy looks like me and has my pointed nose. Facially, it is glaring He is mine but I don't love Ugochi again, I have moved on. I love my fiancee so much.

Pointed nose kee you there, go and correct your baby and his mom, you can't take one and leave the other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Unless your plan is to kill the Ugochi and the child, all you can do is take responsibility for the child.. undecided

Anyways, in the meantime, ask Ugochi to log on to Nairaland so we can hear her side of the story as your story seems a lot made up. undecided

Make I no talk! grin
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Lukb4ulip: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
If what this boy man says is true that he slept with this lady which her wedding was 5days to go and get her pregnant, let him not think is over because what you do to others will be waiting for you...at the corner of your room.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Aaaoo: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Whoresss again
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by apple30(f): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

chai d most stupid of all is ugochi ,u want to get married n u r going to fu.k ur ex ,demn she is lucky d man didn’t murder her after finding out dat d son is not his..anyway take d responsibility of d child n talk to ur fiancée abt it, just hope she is not me becus if I’m in ur fiancée shoe ,I will leave ur sorry ass to go face ur karma becus I ain’t gat d strength for dramas ..n if u later end up with Ogochi she will still go back n collect farewell FCU.k from her ex husband ..karma is a biachi grin
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by ayofe72(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
Farewell f@@k � 5 days to her weeding. How would you feel if your fiance also give someone such before your wedding.

Good luck to Goodluck. Take care of your child. you can keep servicing her Sha.

Get in touch with me for your study abroad and relocation via Study Pathway. Check my signature for details.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Saig: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Explain things to your wife to be and go and collect your baby. Your baby is your baby and responsibility.
Better to avoid stuff like this from the onset. She was getting married but you still went to gbensh. Now that's the result. Take the fruit

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Iwin2: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Honestly you are in a fix
You dated a lady for more than eight years and pressured her against her wish to marry some one she didn't love
She's very smarter than you and that's why she refused to use any pregnancy prevention drugs
Now that she was booted out her marriage because of your actions where do you want her to go??
The truth is that you made her
Look so cheap whereas she's not but only demonstrated her deep love for you
You have no option than to first confirm the paternity of the innocent boy and take responsibility
Secondly, ughosi is your baby mama take it or leave it
Inform your fiancee and let her decide if she will stay or leave
You must not ignore ughosi now a friend in need is a friend indeed
Assist her on whatever she's doing to let her be self reliant
Lastly we must never take a very hasty decision important aspect of our live such as marriage because of our present predicament
A poor person today can be a better person tommorow if he is not lazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Emmanuel30a: 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
There you go ... And how can you be asking for what to do when you have committed fornication. You want to commit adultery too? When you lack fear of GOD and morality, do you now have fear for satan? I am sure the same thing would happen to your wife to be too before or after you marry her. I also blame that Jezebel Ngochi ... And you bloody devil. Marriage? Marry the foot!

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by streetsoldier1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Francisanointed:
I don't why people think they can eat their cake and have it?
If the child is yours,pls take care of the child. But to be sincere with you, you did something terrible by having an affair with someone whose wedding was 5 days away. If someone did that to that lady u are about to marry now, would u be happy? Treat others the way you want to be treated. Konji can not kill anybody. I have never seen or heard someone that konji killed.
Go to church,ask for forgiveness from God and amend your ways.

Konji can kill . It has sent many people to great beyond and make some do the unthinkable
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by FireUpNow(m): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
Oga take your son and be responsible for his upbringing and upkeep. You and Ogechi were very stupid for doing farewell garnishing. As for Ogechi let her enjoy her foolishness.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by mechanics(m): 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Since you are still single, it's better you sort things amicably.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by owoshuyi(m): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
Do a DNA to confirm the kid is yours. If he's yours indeed, please take responsibility for the kid, agreed you don't love Ugochi anymore. And let your fiancee know about your past history with Ugochi and the product of the relationship, instead of keeping secrets that will come out one day. PEACE

OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by alphaNomega: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

You can handle this situation by not sharing fake stories and doing more meaningful things with your life
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by MartinsD12(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

She wan marry man way get money and get sense join now everything dey spoil she wan come back , by the way take that son of yours take care of him then intimate your fiance to be of everything don't about hiding this your past to that new girl you want to marry , tell her you had a son out of wedlock
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nnatuu: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
Just for knowledge purpose though...

When you were frustratingly cumming inside her repeatedly, what were you trying to achieve?
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Yusufdachung: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
This is the genesis of what you sow. However you have to be sincere to both of the women to avoid bad consequences because I sense trouble approaching you.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by themanderon: 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
Your sins has caught up with you. Going on a fling with a girl that is about getting married is the height of wickedness against the fiancé. Live with the fruits of your wickedness forever......

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by BigBashiru: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Francisanointed:
I don't why people think they can eat their cake and have it?
If the child is yours,pls take care of the child. But to be sincere with you, you did something terrible by having an affair with someone whose wedding was 5 days away. If someone did that to that lady u are about to marry now, would u be happy? Treat others the way you want to be treated. Konji can not kill anybody. I have never seen or heard someone that konji killed.
Go to church,ask for forgiveness from God and amend your ways.

stuff like that is the reason why marriage is a joke these days....

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Dchampion65: 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Simple as abc

Tell your fiance the whole story

Do the DNA don't rely on pointed nose

Discipline yourself not to be lure into her bed again

Anytime she call, let your babe first pick the call before you will come up. If she arrange any meeting anywhere take your babe along.

You are a bad boy, you came four times as in sent forth.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by bigpee11(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Just call and explain everything that happen to your babe before the wedding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot / Top 10 "Crazy" Pre-Wedding Pictures By Nigerians / Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.