Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting (3740 Views)

Obasanjo Appointed Co-chair Of Council Of World Ex-presidents / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March / Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by gogo13233: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2011
he can go to hell
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by forkadict(m): 11:02am On Jun 29, 2011
What the fork is the importance of the so called council of state meeting in the first instance? if the stoooooopid council were dissoled and disbanded, will the lot of the common man in naija be worse? can our lot be worse? Bloooooody Waste of resources.

We have about four hundred and something legislators, thirty something ministers (with the possibility of increasing the number to about fifty), thousands of special advisers to the presido in naija and yet the common man still suffers. All those idi.ots can not improve the living conditions of the common man. Is it some, stoooopid, idio.tic council thats not even recognised by the constitution that will turn naija to paradise
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by chimaike: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2011
gogo13233:

he can go to hell

I concur
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by nagoma(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2011
@JAKUMO
" , Buhari for criminal trial, should consider the cheaper option of GPS tracking the Ayatollah, with a view to handing off liquidation duties to dedicated Predator drones currently aloft, "

J; You really have hatred running in your blood !! you have outdone everybody among the Buhari haters and we now see what you intend to do.
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by Jakumo(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2011
Any mass murderer and instigator of genocide deserves all the retaliatory measures that can be mustered, Nagoma, and with that in mind, I assure you that the loved ones of those innocents massacred in northern Nigeria, on the direct orders of perennial election LOSER Buhari, all harbor loathing and disgust that run river deep, and would gleefully tear that mentally challenged, semi-literate terrorism advocate Buhari limb from limb, should the chance to do so ever arise.

For the greater good of society at large, and to promote lasting peace in the West African sub-region, Ayatollah Buhari really should be terminated with extreme prejudice, then fed to the grateful sharks like his mentor, Bin Laden.
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by hercules07: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2011
Apparently Buhari dealt with Jakumo's people, pele sogbo, tell your people to stop being naughty.
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by nagoma(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2011
Obviously JAKUMO believes that all Nigeria's problems are caused by Buhari. This is a  paranoid delusion and people with such delusions are dangerous especially when they exhibit psychotic tendencies as well.
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by koyaabj: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2011
Good, he should opt out of nija politics totaly and concentrate in playing with his grand children. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by otokx(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2011
He should also opt out of the allowances.
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by akpanbaba: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2011
I am sad that people are praising this bigot for his refusal to attend Council of State's meeting. He cannot attend the meeting because the blood of corpers who were killed during post-election violence in the north due to his utterances is crying for vengeance.He cannot attend because he has capacity to cause trouble and he will find it difficult to interact in the midst of the peacemakers.
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by AjanleKoko: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2011
First weeping, now sulking?

This guy na soldier at all?
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by Roland17(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2011
Of what relevance has the council of state been to Nigerians? if the love for this man has crossed the borders of the north, that tells me he is truly a man of Integrity, from the presidency down to the least counselor in PDP, none's financial sanity can be compared to Buhari's
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2011
KILLER OF CORPERS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by mbulela: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2011
AjanleKoko:

First weeping, now sulking?

This guy na soldier at all?
oga check your inbox.
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by YoursGEJ(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2011
better, We don't want people attending council of state meetings with bombs inside their n.y.a.sh
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by coolchimex: 3:19am On Jun 30, 2011
In 2007 (or thereabout), Buhari said that if he loses; he will bring out his Hausa kindred to fight for him. He was shouted down and every1 4got abt it. The same shit reappeared again in 2011, this time practically. Also, he won't be contesting for the presidency again abi? Do you think such a sore loser would even think of attending Council of State meeting, sit and meet eye to eye with GEJ? Not at all Sir! Btw, Buhari u were a president 1ce; e no do u? Abeg comot 4 road make person c better tin. Bad Loser, Mtscheww.
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by hercules07: 5:34am On Jun 30, 2011
@Ajanlekoko

I am disappointed, I thought you were a progressive, a man takes a stand that is right and you call that sulking? If the courts declare GEJ the true winner, he will definitely congratulate him and go back to the council of state, you guys ask for our leaders to do the right things yet when someone does what is ethical, you start blaming him because you do not like him, inasmuch as I despise GEJ and his PDP, I can still give props to Goje of Gombe and maybe grudgingly Amaechi on Education, we need to learn to remove sentiments, it is much better that Buhari stays away as the meetings are met to be conducted in an amiable environment not with bad belle vibes flowing right and center.
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by jamace(m): 5:56am On Jun 30, 2011
Buhari should stop behaving like a kid.
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by wazobiang: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2011
eat a dika!
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by Logba: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2011
We would not appreciate Buhari until after his death. Awolowo tried to be president of this country. He was denied by Obasanjo and co. He is now being applauded as the best president Nigeria never had.
If we measure presidential candidates in the last conducted elections by sincerity of purpose, Buhari stands out of the crowd.
Anyway we have left the future of this country in the hands of sheer Goodluck who is full of Patience.

God help Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by AjanleKoko: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2011
hercules07:

@Ajanlekoko

I am disappointed, I thought you were a progressive, a man takes a stand that is right and you call that sulking? If the courts declare GEJ the true winner, he will definitely congratulate him and go back to the council of state, you guys ask for our leaders to do the right things yet when someone does what is ethical, you start blaming him because you do not like him, inasmuch as I despise GEJ and his PDP, I can still give props to Goje of Gombe and maybe grudgingly Amaechi on Education, we need to learn to remove sentiments, it is much better that Buhari stays away as the meetings are met to be conducted in an amiable environment not with bad belle vibes flowing right and center.

Nigerians and long thing sha grin I didn't know we were members of one party called 'Progressives'.
I don't admire Buhari, I regret voting for him even. He's childish and petulant, and will definitely make a bad president. What with all his wild utterances, endorsing violence and what have you, all because he feels aggrieved. He needs to be doused with cold water.
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by ikennabru: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2011
i have nothing to say about the changes in Buhari.It might be signs of his end of time, tongue
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by nsimajones(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2011
I pray that buhari walks out of the meeting forever,we dnt need his likes,he has nothing to offer this country anymore,his recent attitude since before and after the elections has shown that he has no interest of this countyr nigeria at heart,to hell with his likes
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by ikennabru: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2011
kai;
chairman national association of winners at all cost.
Re: Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting by abdulnabdul: 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
The opted out because he didn't want 2 seat wv a clueless jona cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia To Explore Investment Opportunities With Thailand / Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill / LADIES' OPINIONS: Are You More Attracted To Guys With Beards Than Shaven Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.