Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! (3649 Views)

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / Can A Guy And Girl Be Close Friends Without Dating Or Romance? / Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Herculex03(m): 7:39am On Mar 02, 2022
skliz4rel:
ok guy man. Let me advice you. See your previous mentally was not completely wrong even though it was born out of poverty and brokeness.
Let me tell you the bitter truth. You can only konw if a lady loves you when you test your relationship.

The next time she asks you, please dont give her. Give her the impression that you broke for like one month and see her reactions.

Before you do this brother, Let me advice you. Please and please sleep with that girl. See if a lady is not a virgin and she is making sexual demands at you especially when you guys are in a relationship. She is simply telling you that she wants sex.

Brother give her the sex ooooo. If she gets it somewhere else you would become the money spender and the other guy would be the pussy knacker. Do you want this to happen to you. The only time you should do no sex or be slow at giving a lady sex is when she is a true virgin.

Ladies of this days are not loyal. They always have second , third and fouth besties. Infact before she meet you, she probably had a Bleep buddy.

So why are you been slow about this.

In summary follow this steps:
1. Sleep with her and sex her well.
2. Test her love. Play the bad boy card. Sometimes ignore her. Let her be the one to start longing for you. Then later give her attension.
3. When she starts longing for you. Pretend like you dont have money for one month and see her reactions.

So dont stop giving her money suddenly. Follow the steps I gave you above.

See ladies find it very easy to break up with a guy that has not had sex with them. no matter how much she loves you.

But if you have sexed her well, omo forget if she loves you and dumps you she would take some days to cry in a silent moment.

Hope my advice helps u out.

Op take this advice
A girl is always looking for roles to give guys in her life, in your case it's either you invest sexually by knacking the pussy or you invest materially by giving money and she is trying to help you choose

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 7:53am On Mar 02, 2022
Osibajo2023:
The truth is, u can't have a wife if you decide not to spend for these girls, especially Nigerian girls, if you love her, continue giving her what you can afford, until you marry her, then show ur true colour, if she can't cope, turn her to baby mama, my 2cents
Thanks bro
I also noticed this same thing about girls this days, but I didn't want to mention it , so that most people here wouldn't say I am taking excuse for my foolishness (as they would say)

But am happy someone boldly pointed this out
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 7:57am On Mar 02, 2022
Adsexpert:

See this guy oh... Bleep the girl jor , and after doing so give her money for one more time or 2.

Why did I say that , so she won't think after you bleeped her you started maltreating her or so she won't even know you are putting her to test..

After that start singing right in front of her and telling her that your job is doing somehow and your a little broke ..if she asks tell her you don't have right now, at least between a month to 3 month..

3 months is enough for people to start bringing out their real color , don't be a weakling for Jesus grin

Leave church matter to reasoning and logic matter oh.. and play your game right cus no be Jesus go come down do that one for you.. be wise..
Thanks brother man

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 8:01am On Mar 02, 2022
Herculex03:

Op take this advice
A girl is always looking for roles to give guys in her life, in your case it's either you invest sexually by knacking the pussy or you invest materially by giving money and she is trying to help you choose
Now this is deep and I think one of the best Comments I have received so far on this thread

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 02, 2022
nicvicb:

Now let me talk about this
I had this very good friend I learnt alot from his broken relationship even before I got into this serious relationship.

His Ex girlfriend was the world to him , he meant the whole world to her also
But did you know he sent her money almost everyday for feeding and some other up keeps despite even after establishing a business for her

But like you know the story the relationship ended one day , what lead to the break up is something that I can't start writing here for the meantime

Did you know this break up affected them both mentality, physically and in health

Now on the part of the girl her landlady always called this my guy often and talked to him to amend things with her and they should get back together, there was complains of her cry disturbing the whole neighborhood noon and night, she even had to go on fasting for God to restore her relationship back, there was even an instant whereby she nearly got herself poisoned, but yet all this to no avail, everyone spoke to them , but my guy said he has already taken his decision and this is what makes him a man.

Now will you tell me that because she asked for money constantly, she wasn't in love with this guy , that it got upto an instant whereby she nearly got herself poisoned, she loss her weight and even nearly ran mad , but thank God , they have both been able to move on with their lifes from then on

I know most people will still argue it, that she was in pain and regret of the failed relationship because of the gains she was making , but tell me Upto the extent she nearly got herself poisoned and Nearly lost her mentality, Because this were events I witnessed , I was there from the start of their relationship to the very end of it

Let me see if I can get a better explanation on this ?!

hmmm cheesy
So, you're trying to say that all those drama she acted stated that she truly love him? grin

U also said the break up affected them both mentality, physically and in health.
Did your friend also try to commit suicide after the break up?? undecided
Na only the girl wan end her life na.
She was the world to him, then why couldn't he forgive her and accept her back??

Bros, everybody is different. If u break up with your babe, she might not behave the same way your friend's ex behaved.
You're only saying all this because your friend relationship story is a bit related to what you're going through now.

Woman way truly love you, go hustle for her OWN money and she won't demand shishi from you, except you choose to give her your money.

If u don't believe that, then continue giving her money without doubting her love for you.

I don talk my own finish. cool

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Osibajo2023: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2022
nicvicb:

Thanks bro
I also noticed this same thing about girls this days, but I didn't want to mention it , so that most people here wouldn't say I am taking excuse for my foolishness (as they would say)

you welcome, God bless u

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Truvelisback(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Yes, She is genuinely and madly in love with ur money.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by jaxxy(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2022
nicvicb:
Well I don't really know where to start from but I will try to write out everything in details and I will need matured answers please
But I would also love anyone who views this thread to please take your time and read to the very end because it might still be of interest to you
You can never tell
So.............

Okay let me say sincerely speaking,I am this kind of guy that 4-5 years back, I always thought that if a girl is in love with you she wouldn't be demanding for money from you
But the thing here is this , I think maybe it was because of my broke mentality then, Because things started to change as soon as I started making some cool money, I am not rich but I am also not broke, but trust me in Christ Jesus I am very rich and wealthy �

When I started making some cool money everything changed, like I am this kind of person who loves to help people if I see that your problem is genuine and I am in the position to help you , this is applicable to everyone around me both my female friends

Now since I started making money, I haven't been into a serious relationship not until last year May, I met this beautiful young girl I approached her as a gentle man, we got talking exchange Phone lines and that's how this whole stuff begun and we started dating

Okay sincerely speaking, am in love with this girl and she profess her love for me also, the truth is that when we started dating she was even the person who brought the romance into the game, like after our second meeting in a hotel, when she was leaving that evening she hugged me very passionately and demanded I kissed her and trust me I did, but as a gentle man that I am up till this very moment , I haven't had sex with her , even if this should have already happened on different occasions but I still kept it cool.

But the thing now here is this, she ask for money constantly, like most of the amounts she ask aren't a problem for me, I mean like amounts for regular human daily routines if you understand what I mean, although on some occasions she comes up with higher amounts depending on the weight of her problem on that occasion, I know she doesn't work but since I am not that kind of person who doesn't likes to pocks nose into people's affair , I just ignore it and focus on creating my on income, and she lives with her parents.

Now the issue here is this, everyday we get deeper into this relationship and I still get to love her even more with every passing day

Now I don't know now that my mindset has changed and is not working with my initial mentality of 4-5 years back and I just personally changed completely
Am I threading on the right path or is this my present mindset and the present me deceiving myself?
Why I am asking this is because I don't want to lose a girl who genuinely loves me out of a wrong mentality of something that I am capable of doing for her
And I don't want to also be a fool thinking that since I am able to fund for her needs everytime without it having any negative effects on my finance that I am good to go and continue with the relationship.

So please and please I need matured advice's
Can a girl be genuinely in love with you and still ask for money constantly?

I still need some Comments from the Females in the house too
Please don't deceive me ooooo
I beg you in the name of God �

What is love? How do u know she loves u and not trading her love in exchange for the money u give her??

The truth is any gal u bay her bills will act or pretend like she loves u or might confuse herself into thinking she loves u. Bt love is only confirmed and strengthed by storms and tests.

As it stands now there is no way to know if she loves u or not cos everything is convenient, it’s a relationship of convenience for her bt a relationship of love for u. U are the only one sacrificing in the relationship and the only one to get hurt by it if it goes south.

My advice to comfortable guys seeking “genuine” relationships is to know how to act broke and play the script for ur love one and see how they react over time.

For instance if u loves a rich gal and she suddenly told u she didn’t have money. How would u react if u loved her against if u only came for her money? This should guide ur thinking.

Bt hey if ure not seeking anything genuine bt a love of convenience also just enjoy urselves bt don’t deceive urself into thinking it’s real love or else u loose if anything goes wrong. Lol

Love that is Not TESTED or TRIED cannot be called genuine. It can be anything.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2022
nicvicb:
Well I don't really know where to start from but I will try to write out everything in details and I will need matured answers please
But I would also love anyone who views this thread to please take your time and read to the very end because it might still be of interest to you
You can never tell
So.............

Okay let me say sincerely speaking,I am this kind of guy that 4-5 years back, I always thought that if a girl is in love with you she wouldn't be demanding for money from you
But the thing here is this , I think maybe it was because of my broke mentality then, Because things started to change as soon as I started making some cool money, I am not rich but I am also not broke, but trust me in Christ Jesus I am very rich and wealthy �

When I started making some cool money everything changed, like I am this kind of person who loves to help people if I see that your problem is genuine and I am in the position to help you , this is applicable to everyone around me both my female friends

Now since I started making money, I haven't been into a serious relationship not until last year May, I met this beautiful young girl I approached her as a gentle man, we got talking exchange Phone lines and that's how this whole stuff begun and we started dating

Okay sincerely speaking, am in love with this girl and she profess her love for me also, the truth is that when we started dating she was even the person who brought the romance into the game, like after our second meeting in a hotel, when she was leaving that evening she hugged me very passionately and demanded I kissed her and trust me I did, but as a gentle man that I am up till this very moment , I haven't had sex with her , even if this should have already happened on different occasions but I still kept it cool.

But the thing now here is this, she ask for money constantly, like most of the amounts she ask aren't a problem for me, I mean like amounts for regular human daily routines if you understand what I mean, although on some occasions she comes up with higher amounts depending on the weight of her problem on that occasion, I know she doesn't work but since I am not that kind of person who doesn't likes to pocks nose into people's affair , I just ignore it and focus on creating my on income, and she lives with her parents.

Now the issue here is this, everyday we get deeper into this relationship and I still get to love her even more with every passing day

Now I don't know now that my mindset has changed and is not working with my initial mentality of 4-5 years back and I just personally changed completely
Am I threading on the right path or is this my present mindset and the present me deceiving myself?
Why I am asking this is because I don't want to lose a girl who genuinely loves me out of a wrong mentality of something that I am capable of doing for her
And I don't want to also be a fool thinking that since I am able to fund for her needs everytime without it having any negative effects on my finance that I am good to go and continue with the relationship.

So please and please I need matured advice's
Can a girl be genuinely in love with you and still ask for money constantly?

I still need some Comments from the Females in the house too
Please don't deceive me ooooo
I beg you in the name of God �

I

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by qekng40(f): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=gift0123 post=110682495]

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by qekng40(f): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2022
There's no affirmative answer here Op, she might love you genuinely or not. But if you are already having doubts, seriously I don't think I can help.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by treziMcCarthy: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2022
skliz4rel:
ok guy man. Let me advice you. See your previous mentally was not completely wrong even though it was born out of poverty and brokeness.
Let me tell you the bitter truth. You can only konw if a lady loves you when you test your relationship.

The next time she asks you, please dont give her. Give her the impression that you broke for like one month and see her reactions.

Before you do this brother, Let me advice you. Please and please sleep with that girl. See if a lady is not a virgin and she is making sexual demands at you especially when you guys are in a relationship. She is simply telling you that she wants sex.

Brother give her the sex ooooo. If she gets it somewhere else you would become the money spender and the other guy would be the pussy knacker. Do you want this to happen to you. The only time you should do no sex or be slow at giving a lady sex is when she is a true virgin.

Ladies of this days are not loyal. They always have second , third and fouth besties. Infact before she meet you, she probably had a Bleep buddy.

So why are you been slow about this.

In summary follow this steps:
1. Sleep with her and sex her well.
2. Test her love. Play the bad boy card. Sometimes ignore her. Let her be the one to start longing for you. Then later give her attension.
3. When she starts longing for you. Pretend like you dont have money for one month and see her reactions.

So dont stop giving her money suddenly. Follow the steps I gave you above.

See ladies find it very easy to break up with a guy that has not had sex with them. no matter how much she loves you.

But if you have sexed her well, omo forget if she loves you and dumps you she would take some days to cry in a silent moment.

Hope my advice helps u out.
Bro, you are a very brilliant guy man, if OP refuse to listen to this advice... He will regret it later, your words were spoken with matured experience and this is what I would have love to drop on the comment box, but you made it easy for me.
OP no de mumu, be a rugged cool guyman... Adn the world will be at your feet.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by remsonik(f): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
nicvicb:

But babe
I don't get your point
Sorry!
I have never asked a man for money. I live on my own funds. When I get married, my husband will take care of the home.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Firecross: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
Judging from what you write down,you already showed her that your capable which brought up the billing.
Again the way your going about your relationship will only make her fall in love with your money and not you(same goes with how girls fall in love with sugar daddies)
You need to find a way to stop the billing, either tell her that you have for months(though she might starting awkard then) but this is the only way to avoid such.
Again I read where someone mentioned that girls who can bill who ever they love
A girl can't geniunely be in love with you and still ask for money like that, shows that she clearly loves the money for you so she can do anything to show you that she loves you,but if she sees someone else that spends on her more than you do(bye bye to the relationship)
Then again I want to point out to one guy that mentioned that a girl can genuinely be in love with you and still bill you with an example of a girl having a mental breakdown after the breakup...........okay I once met my ex in a hotel and her then boy friend who spoils her with money (like she worships him because of money) broke up with her..........she cried till day break and she tried calling the guy but the guy wouldn't pick up
She mentioned something to me sha,that she really loved the guy because of how he tales Care of her needs and she didn't have any body that spends on her like the guy always does.....so she clearly fell in love with him cause of the money meaning that if the money disappears the girl would too

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by SenecaTheYonger: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
nicvicb:

Uhhh
Now I think this is the first female on my thread if I am right

Thanks for your boldness to speak up
I believe you're really speaking the minds of many females here and on the other hand advising me the way a sister would advise her brother about her gender

You thought you replied to a sensible person? It will shock you

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by MediMedi(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
This relationship wount end well. Have it at the back of your brain

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Gee64: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
In summary, money sustains love.

Just don't let her go hungry and cater for her essential needs only for now like I do to my young lover. I bet you, in these hard times, she really needs it, brother.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Adeife2(f): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
If you truly love her,I don't think there is any problem in giving her

My own personal believe is that,in as much you can't spend on me while dating,it will not be easy for the guy to spend for his wife ,when they got married......

Is not that am depending on him,but it's from courtship you will learn how to give...,.....

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
hmmm cheesy
So, you're trying to say that all those drama she acted stated that she truly love him? grin

U also said the break up affected them both mentality, physically and in health.
Did your friend also try to commit suicide after the break up?? undecided
Na only the girl wan end her life na.
She was the world to him, then why couldn't he forgive her and accept her back??

Bros, everybody is different. If u break up with your babe, she might not behave the same way your friend's ex behaved.
You're only saying all this because your friend relationship story is a bit related to what you're going through now.

Woman way truly love you, go hustle for her OWN money and she won't demand shishi from you, except you choose to give her your money.

If u don't believe that, then continue giving her money without doubting her love for you.

I don talk my own finish. cool

I Concur bro

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
jaxxy:

What is love? How do u know she loves u and not trading her love in exchange for the money u give her??

The truth is any gal u bay her bills will act or pretend like she loves u or might confuse herself into thinking she loves u. Bt love is only confirmed and strengthed by storms and tests.

As it stands now there is no way to know if she loves u or not cos everything is convenient, it’s a relationship of convenience for her bt a relationship of love for u. U are the only one sacrificing in the relationship and the only one to get hurt by it if it goes south.

My advice to comfortable guys seeking “genuine” relationships is to know how to act broke and play the script for ur love one and see how they react over time.

For instance if u loves a rich gal and she suddenly told u she didn’t have money. How would u react if u loved her against if u only came for her money? This should guide ur thinking.

Bt hey if ure not seeking anything genuine bt a love of convenience also just enjoy urselves bt don’t deceive urself into thinking it’s real love or else u loose if anything goes wrong. Lol

Love that is Not TESTED or TRIED cannot be called genuine. It can be anything.

Are you a relationship counsellor?
Cus you really got me thinking!

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
gift0123:

I
All these female genders here
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
qekng40:
Another One
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
qekng40:
There's no affirmative answer here Op, she might love you genuinely or not. But if you are already having doubts, seriously I don't think I can help.
You actually responded like a female,even if I didn't see any Gender after your moniker , I definitely know your Gender
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
treziMcCarthy:

Bro, you are a very brilliant guy man, if OP refuse to listen to this advice... He will regret it later, your words were spoken with matured experience and this is what I would have love to drop on the comment box, but you made it easy for me.
OP no de mumu, be a rugged cool guyman... Adn the world will be at your feet.
Thanks brother man
I really appreciate it
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
remsonik:

I have never asked a man for money. I live on my own funds. When I get married, my husband will take care of the home.
wow, this really got me
Thumbs Up babe
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
Firecross:
Judging from what you write down,you already showed her that your capable which brought up the billing.
Again the way your going about your relationship will only make her fall in love with your money and not you(same goes with how girls fall in love with sugar daddies)
You need to find a way to stop the billing, either tell her that you have for months(though she might starting awkard then) but this is the only way to avoid such.
Again I read where someone mentioned that girls who can bill who ever they love
A girl can't geniunely be in love with you and still ask for money like that, shows that she clearly loves the money for you so she can do anything to show you that she loves you,but if she sees someone else that spends on her more than you do(bye bye to the relationship)
Then again I want to point out to one guy that mentioned that a girl can genuinely be in love with you and still bill you with an example of a girl having a mental breakdown after the breakup...........okay I once met my ex in a hotel and her then boy friend who spoils her with money (like she worships him because of money) broke up with her..........she cried till day break and she tried calling the guy but the guy wouldn't pick up
She mentioned something to me sha,that she really loved the guy because of how he tales Care of her needs and she didn't have any body that spends on her like the guy always does.....so she clearly fell in love with him cause of the money meaning that if the money disappears the girl would too
I get your point brother man
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
Gee64:
In summary, money sustains love.

Just don't let her go hungry and cater for her essential needs only for now like I do to my young lover. I bet you, in these hard times, she really needs it, brother.
Thanks for the advice brother man
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Adeife2:
If you truly love her,I don't think there is any problem in giving her

My own personal believe is that,in as much you can't spend on me while dating,it will not be easy for the guy to spend for his wife ,when they got married......

Is not that am depending on him,but it's from courtship you will learn how to give...,.....

Thanks so much
I really appreciate
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by shege45: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
nicvicb:

Thanks bro

I won’t say u should not give her money, just act broke for a month or two. Tell her things are not going well. If possible ask her for subscription like thrice in that period. Learn how she behaves in that period. You just need to know who you want to marry

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
shege45:
I won’t say u should not give her money, just act broke for a month or two. Tell her things are not going well. If possible ask her for subscription like thrice in that period. Learn how she behaves in that period. You just need to know who you want to marry
Thanks brother man

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by jaxxy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
nicvicb:

Are you a relationship counsellor?
Cus you really got me thinking!

Nope bt I have experience and I can dissect ur dilemma and give u my candid advice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself / Why I Date Hausa Fulani Ladies / Name A Bigger Simp Than This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.