Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,249 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! (3649 Views)

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / Can A Guy And Girl Be Close Friends Without Dating Or Romance? / Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
jaxxy:

Nope bt I have experience and I can dissect ur dilemma and give u my candid advice.
Sounds very interesting and I see you follow lots of females here too grin
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
nicvicb:

I Concur bro
bro?? grin
I am a girl.
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by jaxxy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
nicvicb:

Sounds very interesting and I see you follow lots of females here too grin

Does that mean anything? It’s all cruise. There are guys who follow more females here anyways.

Take ur time and make little adjustments so it doesn’t become a materialistic time of relationship. Practice some tough love and test the ropes. grin

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
jaxxy:

Does that mean anything? It’s all cruise. There are guys who follow more females here anyways.

Take ur time and make little adjustments so it doesn’t become a materialistic time of relationship. Practice some tough love and test the ropes. grin
Hmmmm I see you're really smart
Can you coach me grin
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
bro?? grin
I am a girl.
Uhhh
I had to really go back and check your comment again

I Was surprised you came out very tough and sincere
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Demigod22: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
nicvicb:

Thanks Alot man for your response , I am really happy you're all taking your time to contribute and make this thread not only and interesting but also an educative one , now your contribution reminds me of something , do you remember that in our society or culture I don't know how to put it , but our mothers sees independent girls as women who cannot be controlled, who wouldn't be respectful , humble and obedient to their husbands if their married

That was centuries ago. This 21st century, most people want a self made woman. We have women like Ngozi Okonjoiweala, Prof Dora Akunyili, Linda Ikeji, Alikija, Chimamanda Adichie. Who are happily married even though they are independent.

You are not getting married for your parents but yourself. Choose what you feel is best for you not what they think is right. Even Dangote's wife is still working.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by jaxxy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
nicvicb:

Hmmmm I see you're really smart
Can you coach me grin

Act broke even tho Ure not to test the ropes. It will show u sides of her and how she handles storms in relationship.

Have transparency to a good extent. Does she let u check her fone??

Teach or have discussions self reliant to know if she’s just the lazy and dependent time or not.

Know her future plans and how she plans to achieve them independently.

Make sure Ure not the only one sacrificing in the relationship. What is she bringing to the table interns of value? No matter how small.

When ur acting broke and she’s feeling the heat ask her if she wants to end the relationship since it’s no longer convenient for her. Lol

Even when u have money and she knows ask her to borrow u money, little change or pay for dates and claim u can access ur account for some reasons.

Theses are nice games to play to spice up and keep ur relationship sane. It’s not when ure really broke u will find out she doesn’t send u that’s double sorrow. Lol

Obviously u also treat her right when she deserves it aswell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
nicvicb:

Uhhh
I had to really go back and check your comment again

I Was surprised you came out very tough and sincere
I am not the type that support any awful act done by some of my fellow gender.
If she's wrong, I'll say she's wrong.
Well, we should learn to tell one another the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
jaxxy:

Act broke even tho Ure not to test the ropes. It will show u sides of her and how she handles storms in relationship.

Have transparency to a good extent. Does she let u check her fone??

Teach or have discussions self reliant to know if she’s just the lazy and dependent time or not.

Know her future plans and how she plans to achieve them independently.

Make sure Ure not the only one sacrificing in the relationship. What is she bringing to the table interns of value? No matter how small.

When ur acting broke and she’s feeling the heat ask her if she wants to end the relationship since it’s no longer convenient for her. Lol

Theses are nice games to play to spice up and keep ur relationship sane. It’s not when ure really broke u will find out she doesn’t send u that’s double sorrow. Lol

Obviously u also treat her right when she deserves it aswell.

Thanks brother man
I really appreciate
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
I am not the type that support any awful act done by some of my fellow gender.
If she's wrong, I'll say she's wrong.
Well, we should learn to tell one another the bitter truth.

Really
Ohh thanks Alot
You're blessed

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by fineberry(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
Op ....Op.....Op how many times I call you?

I wish I can seat down with you one on one so I can gist you what this others gender is capable of doing.

* Op, what gives you the assurance that she love you?
* Have you taken time to ask people around her vicinity area about her?
* Has she gist you what led to breaking up with her former bf?

Op reason out all this pont listed above, you may think I'm just exaggerating hahaha......i know what am talking about bro.

Never Ever trust this other gender unless she's your mother. Op good luck o.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
fineberry:
Op ....Op.....Op how many times I call you?

I wish I can seat down with you one on one so I can gist you what this others gender is capable of doing.

* Op, what gives you the assurance that she love you?
* Have you taken time to ask people around her vicinity area about her?
* Has she gist you what led to breaking up with her former bf?

Op reason out all this pont listed above, you may think I'm just exaggerating hahaha......i know what am talking about bro.

Never Ever trust this other gender unless she's your mother. Op good luck o.
I seriously still have this doctrine bro
I don't trust the female Gender apart from my MUM
I work alot with this doctrine

But on the other hand we are talking about my girlfriend here grin
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Divoc19(f): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
No

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by legallyminded: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
OP don't mind the likes of Iyaebe and Co. Why are you giving her money? What is she doing for you and are you her father? When will you guys learn? I hope you don't come here to lament later on about eating the breakfast she served you. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by fineberry(m): 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
nicvicb:

Now let me talk about this
I had this very good friend I learnt alot from his broken relationship even before I got into this serious relationship.

His Ex girlfriend was the world to him , he meant the whole world to her also
But did you know he sent her money almost everyday for feeding and some other up keeps despite even after establishing a business for her

But like you know the story the relationship ended one day , what lead to the break up is something that I can't start writing here for the meantime

Did you know this break up affected them both mentality, physically and in health

Now on the part of the girl her landlady always called this my guy often and talked to him to amend things with her and they should get back together, there was complains of her cry disturbing the whole neighborhood noon and night, she even had to go on fasting for God to restore her relationship back, there was even an instant whereby she nearly got herself poisoned, but yet all this to no avail, everyone spoke to them , but my guy said he has already taken his decision and this is what makes him a man.

Now will you tell me that because she asked for money constantly, she wasn't in love with this guy , that it got upto an instant whereby she nearly got herself poisoned, she loss her weight and even nearly ran mad , but thank God , they have both been able to move on with their lifes from then on

I know most people will still argue it, that she was in pain and regret of the failed relationship because of the gains she was making , but tell me Upto the extent she nearly got herself poisoned and Nearly lost her mentality, Because this were events I witnessed , I was there from the start of their relationship to the very end of it

Let me see if I can get a better explanation on this ?!

Unless you say what led to the breakup....

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by anonymuz(m): 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
noCAP:
Op, I guess you are a SIMPle man from the replies I have read here. Anyways, e go soon clear for your eye grin
him go still come here languishing about the girl. He's just justifying all the positive comments given by experienced people.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by legallyminded: 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
Adsexpert:

See this guy oh... Bleep the girl jor , and after doing so give her money for one more time or 2.

Why did I say that , so she won't think after you bleeped her you started maltreating her or so she won't even know you are putting her to test..

After that start singing right in front of her and telling her that your job is doing somehow and your a little broke ..if she asks tell her you don't have right now, at least between a month to 3 month..

3 months is enough for people to start bringing out their real color , don't be a weakling for Jesus grin

Leave church matter to reasoning and logic matter oh.. and play your game right cus no be Jesus go come down do that one for you.. be wise..

I hope Op takes this advice

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by fineberry(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
nicvicb:

Guy what gives you the confidence that she love you........bro na mumu dey love o.

When I entered my last relationship, she will always be like babe (me) you don't trust me, and I will be like "dear It not my fault, I don't trust anyone but I love you to the core.......and the r/ship continued in peace..... Bro it was still this same girl that gave me her phone one evening to look at funny WhatsApp video sent to her......so I decided to scrow up, to my greatest surprise.....I saw Nude picture she has been sending just few days ago to another guy.

See bro, becarefull the way you go about this dating thing......No talk so guys no warn you oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by legallyminded: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
fineberry:
Guy what gives you the confidence that she love you........bro na mumu dey love o.

When I entered my last relationship, she will always be like babe (me) you don't trust me, and I will be like "dear It not my fault, I don't trust anyone but I love you to the core.......and the r/ship continued in peace..... Bro it was still this same girl that gave me her phone one evening to look at funny WhatsApp video sent to her......so I divided to scrow up, to my greatest surprise.....I saw Nude picture she has been sending just few days ago to another guy.

See bro, becarefull the way you go about this dating thing......No talk so guys no warn you oooo.

Damn!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by walkingshadow911: 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Adeife2:
If you truly love her,I don't think there is any problem in giving her

My own personal believe is that,in as much you can't spend on me while dating,it will not be easy for the guy to spend for his wife ,when they got married......

Is not that am depending on him,but it's from courtship you will learn how to give...,.....

you are not depending on him, so why do you care weather he gives you or not.
i hate it, wen people come online and twist words like they are talking to toddlers. mtchwww
God will help u on this poverty alleviation program u ladies call relationship. go to developed country and see how independent ladies handles their relationships. spit

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by walkingshadow911: 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
fineberry:

When I entered my last relationship, she will always be like babe (me) you don't trust me, and I will be like "dear It not my fault, I don't trust anyone but I love you to the core.......and the r/ship continued in peace..... Bro it was still this same girl that gave me her phone one evening to look at funny WhatsApp video sent to her......so I decided to scrow up, to my greatest surprise.....I saw Nude picture she has been sending just few days ago to another guy.

country hard, girls are not comfortable with one man again. it's what its

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by anonymuz(m): 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
nicvicb:

na you first get girlfriend. You eye go clear when those gender show you.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
nicvicb:

Really
Ohh thanks Alot
You're blessed
thanks bro smiley
Eat well and stay safe smiley

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by qekng40(f): 12:46am On Mar 03, 2022
nicvicb:

You actually responded like a female,even if I didn't see any Gender after your moniker , I definitely know your Gender

Okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by fineberry(m): 7:20am On Mar 03, 2022
walkingshadow911:

country hard, girls are not comfortable with one man again. it's what its

i thank God for my Temi though, I feel bless
okay o

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2022
fineberry:

Hmmmmm I see
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Kaymicheal852: 8:21am On Mar 03, 2022
nicvicb:
Well I don't really know where to start from but I will try to write out everything in details and I will need matured answers please
But I would also love anyone who views this thread to please take your time and read to the very end because it might still be of interest to you
You can never tell
So.............

Okay let me say sincerely speaking,I am this kind of guy that 4-5 years back, I always thought that if a girl is in love with you she wouldn't be demanding for money from you
But the thing here is this , I think maybe it was because of my broke mentality then, Because things started to change as soon as I started making some cool money, I am not rich but I am also not broke, but trust me in Christ Jesus I am very rich and wealthy �

When I started making some cool money everything changed, like I am this kind of person who loves to help people if I see that your problem is genuine and I am in the position to help you , this is applicable to everyone around me both my female friends

Now since I started making money, I haven't been into a serious relationship not until last year May, I met this beautiful young girl I approached her as a gentle man, we got talking exchange Phone lines and that's how this whole stuff begun and we started dating

Okay sincerely speaking, am in love with this girl and she profess her love for me also, the truth is that when we started dating she was even the person who brought the romance into the game, like after our second meeting in a hotel, when she was leaving that evening she hugged me very passionately and demanded I kissed her and trust me I did, but as a gentle man that I am up till this very moment , I haven't had sex with her , even if this should have already happened on different occasions but I still kept it cool.

But the thing now here is this, she ask for money constantly, like most of the amounts she ask aren't a problem for me, I mean like amounts for regular human daily routines if you understand what I mean, although on some occasions she comes up with higher amounts depending on the weight of her problem on that occasion, I know she doesn't work but since I am not that kind of person who doesn't likes to pocks nose into people's affair , I just ignore it and focus on creating my on income, and she lives with her parents.

Now the issue here is this, everyday we get deeper into this relationship and I still get to love her even more with every passing day

Now I don't know now that my mindset has changed and is not working with my initial mentality of 4-5 years back and I just personally changed completely
Am I threading on the right path or is this my present mindset and the present me deceiving myself?
Why I am asking this is because I don't want to lose a girl who genuinely loves me out of a wrong mentality of something that I am capable of doing for her
And I don't want to also be a fool thinking that since I am able to fund for her needs everytime without it having any negative effects on my finance that I am good to go and continue with the relationship.

So please and please I need matured advice's
Can a girl be genuinely in love with you and still ask for money constantly?

I still need some Comments from the Females in the house too
Please don't deceive me ooooo
I beg you in the name of God �

She will be somewhere right now, telling his friends that you're a mumu and you don't even have sex with her but gives her money every time she ask

And she may might actually be giving some if the money you're giving her to her broke ,thug ,jerk boyfriend that's fucking her well and taking her to cloud 9 ,it's just opportunistic love ,the only reason a woman can love you a little is if you're the one that poops her cherry and always bleeps her good

Give her less money from now,start monitoring her movement and her phone conversation,you will be disappointed

You're just a philanthropy to her

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by AdorableSat: 8:26am On Mar 03, 2022
She doesn’t love you, no two ways about it
Next question…..

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2022
nicvicb:

All these female genders here
What happened to female gender??

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

She will be somewhere right now, telling his friends that you're a mumu and you don't even have sex with her but gives her money every time she ask

And she may might actually be giving some if the money you're giving her to her broke ,thug ,jerk boyfriend that's fucking her well and taking her to cloud 9 ,it's just opportunistic love ,the only reason a woman can love you a little is if you're the one that poops her cherry and always bleeps her good

Give her less money from now,start monitoring her movement and her phone conversation,you will be disappointed

You're just a philanthropy to her
Thanks my nigga
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2022
gift0123:

What happened to female gender??
Wonderful Creatures grin grin
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
nicvicb:
Wonderful Creatures grin grin
Better...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself / Why I Date Hausa Fulani Ladies / Name A Bigger Simp Than This

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.