Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest (3905 Views)

My Conscience No Gree Me Rest / My Babe No Get Sense At All / Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
Poor broke church rat like you.. Please leave me alone.

Wuoooooooooooooo!!! Broke demented fool.

coming from someone who cant even buy herself a goddamn meal....PRICELESS!!!!

yeye useless lazy woman who think she can go through life using her body as leverage. better just go at street corners and sell your dirty toto, yeah?
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by Jennyclay(f): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

coming from someone who cant even buy herself a goddamn meal....PRICELESS!!!!

yeye useless lazy woman who think she can go through life using her body as leverage. better just go at street corners and sell your dirty toto, yeah?
it's your dummy mother and sisters you're referring to and not me.

Broke Man!!!!!
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
it's your dummy mother and sisters you're referring to and not me.
Broke Man!!!!!

if i have deluded hungry wh0re (like you) as a mother/sister, i will shout them myself ON SIGHT. oloshos like you are only good laying down on your backwith legs spread wide open... keep looking for your next meal, you dirty animal!!!
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by Jennyclay(f): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

if i have deluded hungry wh0re (like you) as a mother/sister, i will shout them myself ON SIGHT. oloshos like you are only good laying down on your backwith legs spread wide open... keep looking for your next meal, you dirty animal!!!
I can see you truly lack manners.

If you mention me again, then you're a bastard and a weak man.

Yukes on your broke cursed poverty stricken grave!
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
I can see you truly lack manners.
If you mention me again, then you're a bastard and a weak man.
Yukes on your broke cursed poverty stricken grave!

you bastard wh0re, i will mention you again and again.... you yeye olosho looking for free meals!
Re: On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest by selfdefence: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lol, no be crime to buy her rice na, shey you get the money? Better still buy for her this nice Oraimo speaker so that she go dey remember you whenever she's listening to good music. wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. / My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. / Ghanaian And Nigerian Couple: What's The Big Deal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.