Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. (104219 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by MYHUBBY: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
frozen70:

Then why are you pained and bittered about women and their virginity and you have one Atlantic Ocean at home

I detest dumb people when I sight one, just pointing that out in you
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by frozen70(f): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
MYHUBBY:

I detest dumb people when I sight one, just pointing that out in you

Simply because you are a nuisance
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Prettygirl200(f): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
E choke ooo
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Psoul(m): 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Merlissa:
The boyfriend must be extra special because I am not just understanding

No.... The boyfriend is an ass man.
That's why she has to place him under her ass.
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by LIVEGOESON1: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
grin When ur goods get trade mark
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by bigcasava1(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2022
Christie06:

Is it your watch?
Is it your please?
Is it your enough!!!!!!!!!!
ok continue! But wetin u want see?
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
bigcasava1:
ok continue! But wetin u want see?

Good afternoon to you too kiss
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by IJOBA11: 7:37am On Mar 08, 2022
Christie06:

You've checked and it's not there?
DM THE PICTURE LET ME SEE
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Thazard(m): 9:02am On Mar 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
bwaaaaaah! thankfully with laser, she can get her senses back and remove that nonsense!

imagine the laugh if you go fukc some babe and her dude's face is tattoed on her aaass.... na heavy backshot she (and that fool's face) go receive, lol!

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.