Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,481 members, 7,861,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

I Spycam My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Spycam My Girlfriend (4107 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born / Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spycam My Girlfriend by Kelvin2022(m): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2022
Good morning everyone, please I don't know how you guys will see this but i can't keep it alone anymore. I have been spycaming my girlfriend whenever she is changing her clothes or wearing her clothes after bath with an app in my phone. This app is hidden that when is on the person won't know is videoing him or her. For months now I have saved a total video of her which is in 19gb videos and stored in my laptop. The reason for doing this is because she doesn't give sex to me like she use to, I confront her she said that she is not ready, I got angry and started using the app since then. What do you guys think? Should I date another girl and leave her because I am doing self service with it.
Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Jeon(f): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Good morning everyone, please I don't know how you guys will see this but i can't keep it alone anymore. I have been spycaming my girlfriend whenever she is changing her clothes or wearing her clothes after bath with an app in my phone. This app is hidden that when is on the person won't know is videoing him or her. For months now I have saved a total video of her which is in 19gb videos and stored in my laptop. The reason for doing this is because she doesn't give sex to me like she use to, I confront her she said that she is not ready, I got angry and started using the app since then. What do you guys think? Should I date another girl and leave her because I am doing self service with it.

Hmmmm

you are a pervert... the cycle will still repeata even though you date another girl
you should be ban from society[ especially from hospitality zone ]..

8 Likes

Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 05, 2022
You can be sued for that.you sure know right?

2 Likes

Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Kelvin2022(m): 8:21am On Mar 05, 2022
Yes
Wisesaying001:
You can be sued for that.you sure know right?
Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by dilini(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2022
Believe this sh*t to your own peril

Kelvin2022:

13 Likes

Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by doggedfighter(f): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2022
Lies !

5 Likes

Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by KingAzubuike(f): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Cheap Yahoo boy looking for gullibles to DM him on how to get the app or how to make use of it

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by donbachi(m): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2022
U come put spyhurt on urself
Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Boogyman557: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I think u should DROP ur LOCATION 4 me..

Bcus I JUST CLEAN my KALA finish NOW and I don LOAD enough BULLET..

I No go MIND test AM 4 ur left leg...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

6 Likes

Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Washington505: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I think u should DROP ur LOCATION 4 me..

Bcus I JUST CLEAN my KALA finish NOW and I don LOAD enough BULLET..

I No go MIND test AM 4 ur left leg...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Zukwanike this Boggyman. Na everytime you dey lite this your weed. E no de finish. Your fertile rod too no dey tire to knack all the banny ashwaos.

7 Likes

Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2022
dilini:
Believe this sh*t to at your own peril

wink
Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Candidlady: 10:53am On Mar 05, 2022
Number of mad people roaming this forum is very alarming..

Nude video of your so called girlfriend 19gig lol

And what do you do with the videos...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Boogyman557: 11:03am On Mar 05, 2022
Washington505:

Zukwanike this Boggyman. Na everytime you dey lite this your weed. E no de finish. Your fertile rod too no dey tire to knack all the banny ashwaos.
Holly Gram cool

zukwanike... AMABOBI I no FIT rest ooo

CUNTREE don CAST big time

STREET self don CAST big time..

make EVERYBODY carry der own KALA oooo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by AmancalledGod: 11:09am On Mar 05, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

zukwanike... AMABOBI I no FIT rest ooo

CUNTREE don CAST big time

STREET self don CAST big time..

make EVERYBODY carry der own KALA oooo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
This guy you too dey do gara gara, i just wish i go meet you life make i wider you

1 Like

Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by elmagnifico411(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2022
YOU ARE MAD!
Kelvin2022:
Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Boogyman557: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2022
AmancalledGod:
This guy you too dey do gara gara, i just wish i go meet you life make i wider you
Holly Gram cool

real matterz on top real MATTERZ..

Na PESIN wey never BUY MARKET 4 MAIN MARKET Dem de wider ooo

TODAY is Saturday so I de JAZZ in ASHAWOO house dis evening..

MEAN WHILE

I de my BUNK de BLA enough WEED..

Any ASHAWOO BANI wey I go JAM dis evening, go feel d matterz from another angle...

WTF MAN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Cokahot: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2022
Sell them to me

2 Likes

Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by oilmane(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kelvin2022:

Hmmm, lost but not yet found, make sure the video never gets out if not na jail day call u so, better delete the videos and think of something better to do with your life.

1 Like

Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by diogo23: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kelvin2022:
I think you are jobless and stupid

1 Like

Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Kelvin2022(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Soapy
Candidlady:

Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Killerbag36: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kelvin2022:

Please what the name of the app i will love to use on my girlfriend i want to know if i should go ahead with marriage plans..
Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Kelvin2022(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
Background video recorder
Killerbag36:

Please what the name of the app i will love to use on my girlfriend i want to know if i should go ahead with marriage plans..
Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Wanking of course grin
Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Killerbag36: 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Background video recorder

Oh okay thanks I will get back to you.

1 Like

Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Gee64: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
See wetin weed don do this one oh!
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

real matterz on top real MATTERZ..

Na PESIN wey never BUY MARKET 4 MAIN MARKET Dem de wider ooo

TODAY is Saturday so I de JAZZ in ASHAWOO house dis evening..

MEAN WHILE

I de my BUNK de BLA enough WEED..

Any ASHAWOO BANI wey I go JAM dis evening, go feel d matterz from another angle...

WTF MAN!
Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Femi8586(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
dilini:
Believe this sh*t to your own peril

You're ignorant. It's very possible to spycam a person without he/she knowing.

An app called 'background video recorder' is used to do it. You will be captured and you won't know.

1 Like

Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Femi8586(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Cheap Yahoo boy looking for gullibles to DM him on how to get the app or how to make use of it

Don't be an ignorant. Don't condemn something just because it is unbelievable to you.

A background video recorder app will do the job. The app utilizes the victims phones cameras both front and back and capture silently without he/she knowing.

Imagine OP's girlfriend operating her phone while naked meanwhile the app is silently capturing her. That's how he got her nudes

1 Like

Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Hotspotbro(m): 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
baka grin
Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by ruggedtimi(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kelvin2022:
u dey advertise the app u no go talk

1 Like

Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Kelvin2022(m): 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
You are right bro I have use it for years and I enjoyed it
Femi8586:

You're ignorant. It's very possible to spycam a person without he/she knowing.

An app called 'background video recorder' is used to do it. You will be captured and you won't know.
Re: I Spycam My Girlfriend by Kelvin2022(m): 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
You are right
Femi8586:

Don't be an ignorant. Don't condemn something just because it is unbelievable to you.

A background video recorder app will do the job. The app utilizes the victims phones cameras both front and back and capture silently without he/she knowing.

Imagine OP's girlfriend operating her phone while naked meanwhile the app is silently capturing her. That's how he got her nudes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interracial Dating? / I Can Tell A Lot About A Guy / Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.