Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (13343 Views)

Poll: Rate Nairaland Ladies*

100%: 27% (16 votes)
80%: 8% (5 votes)
50%: 22% (13 votes)
30%: 5% (3 votes)
Below 10%: 37% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Sxzy Ladies On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ariblaze(m): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2007
THAT

go to the ist page

u can get my response
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2007
Amazing!

Without them there wont be any show on this forum! kiss
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2007
pataki is saying nairaland ladies are foul-mouthed
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by BABEELOVE(f): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2007
mrpataki:

Amazing!

Without them there wont be any show on this forum! kiss

Now that is a real gent!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2007
k0be:

Do you know what it means to think accurately undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2007
k0be:

Really? .so is this really true Mr. Pataki?
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2007
what else do you think he means by "show"? he means you people are always running your traps
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2007
k0be:

what else do you think he means by "show"? he means you people are always running your traps

FYI "traps" were made to catch things, And correct me if I am wrong, what did you just do by replying the previous posts, closed yours?
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2007
cool cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2007
FYI "traps" were made to catch things, And correct me if I am wrong, what did you just do by replying the previous posts, closed yours?
traps were made to catch things, but "trap" in this context means "mouth" & mine needs no closing, it forever talks.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2007
k0be:

traps were made to catch things, but "trap" in this context means "mouth" & mine needs no closing, it forever talks.

Exactly my point. I am well aware that "traps" were not used in its literal sense, thus my response. Good, now that you have made your stand, I guess it is only wise to say that we all are at liberty to use our "traps" when, where and how. Therefore, there should be no fuss!!!

@Pataki see what you started oo, You better come back here at once angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2007
@Islander

What kind of thread do you think this is.

Equality for women is still years away.

Till then shut your trap

grin grin grin

Hears bangs on door- ''PC Police, Open the Door''
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2007
Islander:

@Pataki see what you started oo, You better come back here at once angry angry

Who calls? Since when do I start analyzing deficiency in thinking? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2007
doyin13:

@Islander

What kind of thread do you think this is.

Equality for women is still years away.

Till then shut your trap

grin grin grin

Hears bangs on door- ''PC Police, Open the Door''

@Dolphin, Cierra la boca sucia

FYI, Kobe and myself are having a civil conversation. From whence you came mongrel?

Just so you know, my "trap" is clean and very healthy, (I have a great dentist)  So before you attempt to step up to my face, make sure your "trap" is of similar quality.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2007
don't you mean whenever, wherever, and however, that's another story o.
the when, where, and how is not important here, what's important is pataki's signification. wink
you can't use that "trap" however, you should know there's a lid on freedom of speech if you know what I mean. tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2007
pataki, your deficient thought-process?
islander, where's proof that your trap is cleaner and healthier than his? who knows where your trap has been, or what it's caught?
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2007
@Kobe, ah go chop yo dollar oo tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2007
awwwww

@Islander

Hell hath no fury, like a woman with a shut trap grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2007
you go chop garri no be dollar.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2007
doyin13:

awwwww

@Islander

Hell hath no fury, like a woman with a shut trap grin

Hell will feel fury, when I open my trap tongue tongue tongue

@Kobe, so you send Doyin to confuzzle Islander, eh? Well I hoped you gave him a case of energy drink, since he would be in for a long night cheesy tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2007
k0be:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Keep it up man! Any right thinking individual knows where my speech belongs cool cool cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2007
k0be:

islander, where's proof that your trap is cleaner and healthier than his? who knows where your trap has been, or what it's caught?

You really expect to trust your mail service and post you my dental records?  Ok, if you are willing to pay the FED EX or DHL, I will.

And no my "trap" has caught nothing but the dental floss that daily wrapped around my beautiful teeth and the mouth wash that I use to gaggle.  So please Kobe, don't go down that road with Islander. I have made a promise( thanks to Patake ) to be a changed Nlder.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2007
@ kobe,

Do you like Islander? tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2007
Islander

Show me what you got lil mama

Show me what you got pretty lady
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2007
I'm a left thinking individual alright. I misapprehended your post  wink.  I get your gist guy.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2007
Kobe you be playa o.

First Babeelove, now trap artist Islander.

I say you must show me your Jazzman
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2007
doyin13:

Islander

Show me what you got little mama

Show me what you got pretty lady

Is this a prelude to your long awaited Rap record? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

PS. I am indeed a pretty lady wink

@Pataki, what are you starting here? I will take to the Islands and  sen you adrift you on a raft  tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2007
@Kobe, so you send Doyin to confuzzle Islander, eh? Well I hoped you gave him a case of energy drink, since he would be in for a long night  
na insecurity abi na curse? I don't bribe  people to side with me, they're free to express themselves when they feel on this forum wink, on their freewill. try not to panic.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2007
@Kobe, what is garri

@topic, Well I do have endurance wink wink wink, So am willing and able cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2007
Rap record for where Plssssssssssss

angry angry angry

Na Fela I quote so

I think

Scratches head heads for record collection
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2007
You really expect to trust your mail service and post you my dental records?  Ok,  if you are willing to pay the FED EX or DHL, I will.

And no my "trap" has caught nothing but the dental floss that daily wrapped around my beautiful teeth and the mouth wash that I use to gaggle.  So please Kobe, don't go down that road with Islander. I have made a promise( thanks to Patake ) to be a changed Nlder.
stop talking about your beautiful teeth until you're able to provide proof of it, until then I'm sure we could careless, or we could equally boast that we have flawless teeths as well.  I will go wherever I want, but I won't go where everybody's been thanks to your revelation.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2007
doyin i dey try na, na the juju wen i do for village last week still dey work. na so dem dey run around me like say dem be house-fly.

islander, you're a pretty lady? meet me, I'm a handsome guy and a gentleman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Crossriverians Chat Thread / Single? Lets Mingle / Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.