Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,490 members, 7,861,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange (2573 Views)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Kelvin2022(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2022
I sent her message this morning she called me and said she is alright
Chamakh93:
don't dump or ghost her yet . I bliv na mood swing , she would be alright after 2 to3days . she would call u by then , but if he don pass 3days and she no call by herself , my brother , anoda person don enter equation o . kindly delete ursef from d equation.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Alaefulu(m): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2022
Is Nigeria not strange enough for you than the strangling of your girlfriend... Oga eben me tying am strange to everything

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Nicepoker(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2022
She missed her period. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Rubyjade: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2022
Kelvin2022:
No I know when she sees it because she told me
Okay! Why not ask what the issues is

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by fuckpro: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2022
Aren't you aware its lent and she may be in deep communion with her maker
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Kelvin2022(m): 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
She refused to tell me I got angry and left
Rubyjade:
Okay! Why not ask what the issues is

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Kelvin2022(m): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
You may be right
fuckpro:
Aren't you aware its lent and she may be in deep communion with her maker
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Rubyjade: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kelvin2022:
She refused to tell me I got angry and left
Most times when a lady refuse to say something, what she wants is pet, cuddle and nicely ask her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Destiblack(m): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Guy there is nothing like girlfriend but bleep mate.
You think say that girl nor they truly bleep? I pity your SIMP nature. True love died during the second world war 11, now is just having someone for pleasure and support for happiness.

Bleep whatever you think about me, always remember there is no competition in destiny.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by diogo23: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Good morning guys, please I don't understand my girlfriend anymore she visited me on Sunday we spend enough time gist and watch movies before she left and no sex was attached because of her determination of not having sex for now and I respect her for that. Yesterday I visited her she ignored me outside for 5minutes before opening door and she didn't even hug me as usual. I ask her what is wrong she ignored me I keep asking her she said she don't know that she doesn't want to see anyone all day . I left and close the door. I can't just understand it at all why a lady will be unhappy she won't tell the guy she loves I keep thinking deeply about I can't just get it. Who could have made her upset? Did she have mood swing?
She got a new boyfriend and she's a bit confused about the whole thing wait before month runs out you will hear from the horses mouth

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Kelvin2022(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
That one no be for her if u try it she will get mad at you
Rubyjade:
Most times when a lady refuse to say something, what she wants is pet, cuddle and nicely ask her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Solvelink: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kelvin2022:
see as u drop quote like simp...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by aggos: 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
I believe she is still taking your calls or responding to your chats. If YES, pls give her sometime to get over whatever that may be bothering her at the moment or if you are in good terms with her siblings, you could go ahead by asking.

IF NO, there is fire on the mountain for you to deal with... handle this your own way.

Kelvin2022:
Good morning guys, please I don't understand my girlfriend anymore she visited me on Sunday we spend enough time gist and watch movies before she left and no sex was attached because of her determination of not having sex for now and I respect her for that. Yesterday I visited her she ignored me outside for 5minutes before opening door and she didn't even hug me as usual. I ask her what is wrong she ignored me I keep asking her she said she don't know that she doesn't want to see anyone all day . I left and close the door. I can't just understand it at all why a lady will be unhappy she won't tell the guy she loves I keep thinking deeply about I can't just get it. Who could have made her upset? Did she have mood swing?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Rubyjade: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Na your baby find out yourself

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by shege45: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Wow you may be right because when I came she was wearing only wrapper but on a second thought her bible and her rosary is on her bed. So I don't think she cheat because she is a core catholic girl she doesn't play with her worship and prayer
hahahaha

Don’t let that fool you. Take this from me, people don’t just wake up a suddenly change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! / Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her / Does She Have A Right To My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.