Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... (33260 Views)

Why Do Nigeria Girls Lie That They Don't Care About Money ? / "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User / "What's The Fuss About Money?" - Korra Obidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by purples25(f): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
I just stopped laughing.

Something I'm used to happened today. A guy that I had politely refused last year came to me this morning. He immediately told me he has a job now. Told me the full name of the company and everything else. Then he started asking me aggressively about where I have reached in life and all that.

I chatted normally with him, I told him I was happy for him. Later, he asked if he could call me at a certain time. When I told him he could, he started saying that it was not so before, that before, my anthem was that he cannot reach me for various excuses.

I laughed, because, I now understood the whole issue. He believed it was because of money that I didn't allow him access to me anyhow. I just told him that he shouldn't worry because my phone was bad. He continued to reply in a sour tone. The funny thing is that I have no business with his money, because I am sure that none will land in my palm...so why would i be tripping because he got a job?

Another guy I rejected politely acted normal at the time. But after years he came back, asking me with full spite about my marital status and my job. Lol. He told me how he has a company now. I knew that was true because I had seen evidence of it growing and info about it in public over the years. He insisted that we should be dating now. But it couldn't happen because i knew he was just bitter, and thought that i should fall now because he has made it.

Guys, its not all about the money. Some women don't use your money to survive. Some have parents and don't really care to be bound in chains because of indomie and egg, credit, or sharwama. There are more serious issues. E.g the relationship should be going somewhere. Sometimes its tribal or religious, maybe she knows her parents wont accept you. Why would a woman smell what she won't eat, just because of your feelings?

Guys, take a chill pill.

250 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by needanswer: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Something I'm used to happened today. A guy that I had politely refused last year came to me this morning. He immediately told me he has a job now. Told me the full name of the company and everything else. Then he started asking me aggressively about where I have reached in life and all that.

I chatted normally with him, I told him I was happy for him. Later, he asked if he could call me at a certain time. When I told him he could, he started saying that it was not so before, that before, my anthem was that he cannot reach me for various excuses.

I laughed, because, I now understood the whole issue. He believed it was because of money that I didn't allow him access to me anyhow. I just told him that he shouldn't worry because my phone was bad. He continued to reply in a sour tone. The funny thing is that I have no business with his money, because I am sure that none will land in my palm...so why would i be tripping because he got a job?

Another guy I rejected politely acted normal at the time. But after years he came back, asking me with full spite about my marital status and my job. Lol. He told me how he has a company now. I knew that was true because I had seen evidence of it growing and info about it in public over the years. He insisted that we should be dating now. But it couldn't happen because i knew he was just bitter, and thought that i should fall now because he has made it.

Guys, its not all about the money. Some women don't use your money to survive. Some have parents and don't really care to be bound in chains because of indomie and egg, credit, or sharwama. There are more serious issues. E.g the relationship should be going somewhere. Sometimes its tribal or religious, maybe she knows her parents wont accept you. Why would a woman smell what she won't eat, just because of your feelings?

Guys, take a chill pill.

If you are truly CONTENTED then I commend you, cause most girls aren't contented with what they have or what their parents have, or even with what their partners have.

In another scenario, maybe you havent seen the MONEY or GIFT that would move you. While sharwama, indomie and eggs and those little things may not move you, a guy buying you a G-wagon worth millions, gifting you a duplex on the island or giving you millions in your account to be his girlfriend or wife MAY move you. I imagine if these was what those your admirers offered when they returned it would have been a BIG TEST FOR YOU, cause if you turn them down some OTHER GIRL will gladly accept them with open arms.

241 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Sarcastic101: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
That is how you'd be rejecting guys politely
Until you turn 46yrs old

Then I'd see you at Shiloh
Asking God aggressively to give them back to you

343 Likes 24 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nazgul: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
needanswer:

If you are truly CONTENTED then I commend you, cause most girls aren't contented with what they have or what their parents have, or even with what their partners have.

In another scenario, maybe you havent seen the MONEY or GIFT that would move you. While sharwama, indomie and eggs and those little things may not move you, a guy buying you a G-wagon worth millions, gifting you a duplex on the island or giving you millions in your account to be his girlfriend or wife MAY move you. I imagine if these was what those your admirers offered when they returned it would have been a BIG TEST FOR YOU, cause if you turn them down some OTHER GIRL will gladly accept them with open arms.
Well said.

Hunger and greed is what has made relationships terrible, most girls just keep longing for what will destroy them.

Only a foolish girl will accept to date a successful guy whom she rejected when he was still struggling. Such relationship will definitely have no future cos the guy will make sure he bangs her brains out then kick her off and still mock her, some guys can be that childish.

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by needanswer: 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nazgul:

Well said.

Hunger and greed is what has made relationships terrible, most girls just keep longing for what will destroy them.

Only a foolish girl will accept to date a successful guy whom she rejected when he was still struggling. Such relationship will definitely have no future cos the guy will make sure he bangs her brains out then kick her off and still mock her, some guys can be that childish.

Very true, but most ladies wont complain if it is worth her time in MILLIONS

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by profilemessages: 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
eh ya BABA GOD don answer the guy prayer and the lady still dey bitterly jealous

#BABAGODANSWERMYPRAYEROH

35 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by kalu61(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
Forget the shit you spilled.

From the two examples you gave, two of the guys were turned down by you when they were nothing financially and you didn't tell us why you turned them down then. Now you are pained how they have proved to you that you shouldn't just judge a guy because of temporal brokenness.

They both asked you were you are now and you didn't tell us how you have a job or own a company.

Since both of them came back for relationship, you think they all have ulterior motive for pay bavk. One of them may be genuine and that's how you will miss out but will keep calling God in future.

290 Likes 25 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by FreeSpirited: 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
Your topic should have been "insinuation that love is about money"....

By the way, I have nothing to say cos we all know the truth that, if a man has money that can be smelled from afar, it hastens women decision to date them. Your case isn't different. Don't act so using your hindsight.
If you want us to believe this policy of yours, you might as well detail how you rejected series of rich single guys in the past....not your rejection of guys who were obviously broke to you in the past...it's proves nothing..Lol... women's logic always make me smh

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by dermmy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
You didn't tell us why you rejected their proposal in the first place.

The fact that they came back to you trying to win you after they have made some progress in life means you gave them the impression that you were only interested in money in the first place and that's the life of most Nigerian ladies. Relationship is a superstructure and it is the substructure (economy) that determines that your superstructure.

Stop pretending as if you don't like guys who have money. undecided

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by purples25(f): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
needanswer:

My price is love and affection, and something that is going somewhere. But sex is the thing that most guys want.

22 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by needanswer: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
purples25:

My price is love and affection, and something that is going somewhere. But sex is the thing that most guys want.

Lol. Okay

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by purples25(f): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
dermmy:
You didn't tell us why you rejected their proposal in the first place.

The fact that they came back to you trying to win you after they have made some progress in life means you gave them the impression that you were only interested in money in the first place and that's the life of most Nigerian ladies. Relationship is a superstructure and it is the substructure (economy) that determines that your superstructure.

Stop pretending as if you don't like guys who have money. undecided

They gave themselves impressions. One was of a different religion and tribe which i could accept but my family would not.

I was just not attracted to the other, and even with his caustic and secretive attitude, I'm still glad i didn't date him, company or not.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Magnoliaa(f): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lmaooo. Wahala for you, o, OP. See them attacking you. grin grin grin Sorry, ehear? If you con tell dem say na because of money you no gree, dem go still bite you.

There's NO convincing with a set of people who believe ALL women are inherently the same. NO. So, ...

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Favouredhero(m): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
Humans generally crave for convenience, at which this convenience is mostly sought for, by women and sadly they thirst for convenience that they can't possibly provide by themselves but mostly at the detriment at their counterpart gender, men. Alas, money is the main substance that provide convenience.

I believe the way you rejected these guys when they didn't have money, robbed them off their ego. Now, their ego is enhanced by their achievement and they're ready to flaunt it.

Lesson: A man should be successful for himself and not for any woman, don't show low self esteem by going back to a woman that rejected you when didn't have money, just because you now have money and successful. Having Ladies in men's life for romantic purpose is an option not a necessity.

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Magnoliaa(f): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nazgul:

Well said.

Hahahahahahahahahaha. I thought we've agreed that women enjoy sex, even more than men do and sex is even more work on the man's part? How's "giving a lady premium knacks while she's chopping his money" a sweet revenge oh? The way you people have constructed that your peníses into some form of tool to achieve things is mind-blowing. It's the same reason you believe you can fúck a feminist into submission. You shaaa always like the idea of a payback. Very sick something.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by profilemessages: 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
once bitten twice shy,

shebi you say you no do,

ehn see jumoke, bolanle and titi chopping the guy with ice cream and vanilla

who you epp?

ntorr!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nazgul: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. I thought we've agreed that women enjoy sex, even more than men do and sex is even more work on the man's part? How's "giving a lady premium knacks while she's chopping his money" a sweet revenge oh? The way you people have constructed that your peníses into some form of tool to achieve things is mind-blowing. It's the same reason you believe you can fúck a feminist into submission. You shaaa always like the idea of a payback. Very sick something.
Read the end of my post where I clearly stated that some guys can be that childish meaning I'm not in support of such.

But you clearly ignored it and decided to place judgement on me for reasons best know to you. Very terrible attitude if you ask me.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Magnoliaa(f): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nazgul:

Read the end of my post where I clearly stated that some guys can be that childish meaning I'm not in support of such.

Uhm. No. There was no part that literally showed that you are in support or not. You simply put out what you thought. And even at that, what I said still stands. How is 'fucking the brains of a girl out' some kind of revenge? That's what I'm saying. You also used a veryyyy broad brush, asin 'it is only a foolish girl that'll do that and such relationships always end up in a way.' 'With the guy mocking and discarding her.' Yes, it's childish. As well as sick. As it's some form of paying back, right? Getting their pound of flesh back. The lady will forever remain at a state in life, while they go on to succeed.

Why go on to date the girl or come back if they have no need of her?? And that's besides the point of some of such relationships not going that way if the guy is simp-ly smitten.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
Favouredhero:
Lesson: A man should be successful for himself and not for any woman, don't show low self esteem by going back to a woman that rejected you when didn't have money, just because you now have money and successful. Having Ladies in men's life for romantic purpose is an option not a necessity.
Nice one Sir learnt a lot.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nazgul: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Uhm. No. There was no part that literally showed that you are in support or not. You simply put out what you thought. And even at that, what I said still stands. How is 'fucking the brains of a girl out' some kind of revenge? That's what I'm saying. You also used a veryyyy broad brush, asin 'it is only a foolish girl that'll do that and such relationships always end up in a way.' 'With the guy mocking and discarding her.' Yes, it's childish. As well as sick. As it's some form of paying back, right? Getting their pound of flesh back. The lady will forever remain at a state in life, while they go on to succeed.

Why go on to date the girl or come back if they have no need of her?? And that's besides the point of some of such relationships not going that way if the guy is simp-ly smitten.
Oh!

So you're in my thoughts now to know exactly what I'm thinking by just reading my posts...hmmm. Tell me, where did you acquire this mysterious gift?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Raalsalghul: 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
Favouredhero:
Humans generally crave for convenience, at which this convenience is mostly sought for, by women and sadly they thirst for convenience that they can't possibly provide by themselves but mostly at the detriment at their counterpart gender, men. Alas, money is the main substance that provide convenience.

I believe the way you rejected these guys when they didn't have money, robbed them off their ego. Now, their ego is enhanced by their achievement and they're ready to flaunt it.

The bold is gold.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Magnoliaa(f): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nazgul:

Oh!

So you're in my thoughts now to know exactly what I'm thinking by just reading my posts...hmmm. Tell me, where did you acquire this mysterious gift?

undecided

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nazgul: 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

undecided
See your mouth... tongue

How you de jare, you just went MIA...
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Magnoliaa(f): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nazgul:

See your mouth... tongue

How you de jare, you just went MIA...

**I'm still MIA...** I only snuck back here.

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by gbowoade85142: 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
once bitten twice shy,
shebi you say you no do,
who you epp?
ntorr!!
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nazgul: 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

**I'm still MIA...** I only snuck back here.
Hmmm...anyways have fun, hopefully you'll withdraw from my thoughts and concentrate your mysterious gift something more adventurous this time. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by purples25(f): 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
gbowoade85142:
once bitten twice shy,
shebi you say you no do,
who you epp?
ntorr!!

Lol you're funny ...

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Magnoliaa(f): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nazgul:

Hmmm...anyways have fun, hopefully you'll withdraw from my thoughts and concentrate your mysterious gift something more adventurous this time. tongue

Am not "in" your head. Stop flattering yourself.

[img]https:///view/annoyed-rolling-eyes-seriously-disgusted-stressed-gif-15900168.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by pryme(m): 12:16am On Mar 15, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Guys, take a chill pill.

I take this with a grain of salt.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 12:49am On Mar 15, 2021
Some Nigerian men believe money can buy love?
Money can get everything what they want including women and their love?
Some peoples believe like that?
Why some peoples seems like attacking her? Because she said no to men before?

Or am I misunderstanding?

I like purples25!
I like what you write! I should say what you wrote?

To me, of course money is very important for life.
But not everything money, money, money.
Money can't buy everything especially someone's heart smiley

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by tundchip2: 1:36am On Mar 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / Join My Whatsapp TV Strictly 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.