Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,228 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend (33060 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Kaypaparino(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2022
My question for you is what have you done for yourself in your life to make you a good lady that can take a decision in your life. Do you go to school or your just an apprentice looking for a man to carry your load. You better sit tight and do something meaningful with your life.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by mployer(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2022
Have you considered getting a 3rd guy?

As funny as it sounds, it will help you stabilize.

You are single until you are married.

1 Like

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Harddiskng(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2022
I pity the man that loses himself to satisfy any woman

MamiTer:
I had to go into a relationship with one of my toasters in order to get him off my mind.

I achieved my aim after a couple of months but the current guy was unwilling to let go, I didn't love him and couldn't get myself to love him despite trying to. I know I was selfish and opened up to him but he insisted that I would warm up to him with time and grow to love him.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by abigdwn: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2022
I think you love the p..nus of your ex..and dat is Ur confusion...
The new guy?you are not too sure of the sex in the long run

1 Like

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by OfficialAwol(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2022
MamiTer:
Hello good people of nairaland, I have a pressing issue and I really need your help.

A couple of years back I broke up with my boyfriend whom I really loved due to distance barriers. Getting over him was difficult for me so I had to go into a relationship with one of my toasters in order to get him off my mind.

I achieved my aim after a couple of months but the current guy was unwilling to let go, I didn't love him and couldn't get myself to love him despite trying to. I know I was selfish and opened up to him but he insisted that I would warm up to him with time and grow to love him.

The relationship was far from perfect, I was in it solely for what I benefited but we weren't compatible and it was from one issue to another. We were always at logger heads all the time. He insults me and my family at any given opportunity and talks down on me using secrets I shared with him as leverage each time we quarrel. He shredded my self-esteem.

He was insecure and attacked my male friends at any given opportunity including my lecturers, he would access my social media accounts and send derogatory message to any male contact he feels is making a pass at me.
All these attitudes made me fed up with him and I decided to breakup for good.

Early this year I met a guy online and somehow we vibed together quickly, we met physically for the first time and it felt like we've known for ages. Everything moved so quickly with this new guy that I started developing serious feelings for him. I was scared because I never knew I would feel something like that again after I broke up with my other ex.

This new guy makes me happy and treats me like a woman, anytime spent with him is always memorable and I don't feel like leaving. The chemistry that we share is super strong and everything seems so perfect.

Now to my issue, this new guy is a fresh graduate and not yet stable, I don't have issues with his financial status because he made me realize a Lady can actually be happy without money being thrown at her. But I'm still scared of going all full into the relationship he might go for service and never come back to me. I don't just want a repeat of my previous relationship that got shattered after my ex relocated.

On the other hand, the other guy is hell bent on getting me back, he's been pleading and sending people to beg me even though I told him I've moved on and has even had sex with the new guy but he still wants me back.

I'm confused and don't know what to do, my heart is with the new guy but the other guy is making things so difficult for me and almost driving me insane. Can I still grow to love him?? Though I've been unable to after almost a year.

Should move on with the new guy?? I've known him for barely two months but it seems I've known him for ages, my feelings are exploding and I can hardly control them which is making me scared.

I'm sorry for the long epistle but I had to let it all out.
Please advice me.

Stay away from the guy who accesses your Sofia media accounts to abuse people.

The relationship is toxic. So would the marriage (if things lead to that).

He won't change.

However, the new guy is not ready yet. If you are ready for marriage or something serious, look elsewhere for it except you are willing to wait for years for the new guy to get his balance.

Meanwhile, you can keep the new guy as your forkmate while you look for husband. Tell those your ex is sending to beg you that you have moved on. Besides, you don't even love him.

1 Like

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by tiswell(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2022
Guys,marry a virgin and save yourself a whole lot if rubbish sad

3 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by migwaya: 8:27am On Mar 09, 2022
my advise, ditch the ex completely, it wont work
find out what plans the new guy has for you, futuristically
else, youve not reached your destination, then pray for the right guy
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by TheSociopath(m): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2022
MamiTer:
Hello good people of nairaland, I have a pressing issue and I really need your help.

A couple of years back I broke up with my boyfriend whom I really loved due to distance barriers. Getting over him was difficult for me so I had to go into a relationship with one of my toasters in order to get him off my mind.

The relationship was far from perfect, I was in it solely for what I benefited but we weren't compatible and it was from one issue to another. We were always at logger heads all the time. He insults me and my family at any given opportunity and talks down on me using secrets I shared with him as leverage each time we quarrel. He shredded my self-esteem.

He was insecure and attacked my male friends at any given opportunity including my lecturers, he would access my social media accounts and send derogatory message to any male contact he feels is making a pass at me.

Early this year I met a guy online and somehow we vibed together quickly, we met physically for the first time and it felt like we've known for ages. Everything moved so quickly with this new guy that I started developing serious feelings for him. I was scared because I never knew I would feel something like that again after I broke up with my other ex.

This new guy makes me happy and treats me like a woman, anytime spent with him is always memorable and I don't feel like leaving. The chemistry that we share is super strong and everything seems so perfect.

Now to my issue, this new guy is a fresh graduate and not yet stable, I don't have issues with his financial status because he made me realize a Lady can actually be happy without money being thrown at her. But I'm still scared of going all full into the relationship he might go for service and never come back to me. I don't just want a repeat of my previous relationship that got shattered after my ex relocated.

On the other hand, the other guy is hell bent on getting me back, he's been pleading and sending people to beg me even though I told him I've moved on and has even had sex with the new guy but he still wants me back.

I'm confused and don't know what to do, my heart is with the new guy but the other guy is making things so difficult for me and almost driving me insane. Can I still grow to love him?? Though I've been unable to after almost a year.

Should move on with the new guy?? I've known him for barely two months but it seems I've known him for ages, my feelings are exploding and I can hardly control them which is making me scared.

Please advice me.

If you go back to your ex, you will never love him and you will cheat on him and live a miserable life

1 Like

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by sageer1706(m): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2022
My advice is a very simple one... Pls as a lady any guy that can use ur secrete to insult will definitely do more when u are married... Verbal abuses can later lead to physical abuse especially those insecure guys. And as for ur present guy u can talk to him to redeploy.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by brandsoncharlie: 8:28am On Mar 09, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
You don`t know what you want & you will never know what you want. To me you are just a confused fellow
My friend she's not confused she's very selfish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Enemyofpeace: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2022
Small childrens just full this playground seun called nairaland. Mtcheeeeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Deeprooted: 8:30am On Mar 09, 2022
First I appreciate the fact you admitted it's you and not "a friend" who needs the advice.

Secondly, your ex just remembered he didn't "finish" you well. So he's coming back to finally finish you kpatakpata grin

Your feeling for your new guy won't last long so becareful.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by deebarbie(f): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
You don`t know what you want & you will never know what you want. To me you are just a confused fellow

Thank you for taking the words right out of my mouth.. keep having sex if that is all you know how to do..
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Sammyblacky87: 8:33am On Mar 09, 2022
MamiTer:

Please advice me.
Confused soul
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by OBALOLA55(m): 8:35am On Mar 09, 2022
frozen70:

It's possible non of the two guys belongs to you

Your ex is always naughty and doesn't respect you and the worst is that you don't have feelings for him

Your current is going for service and may start another life after the orientation

Just enjoy the moments you guys share together and start looking for a ma who is getting ready to settle down
IN OTHER WORDS, SHE SHOULD CONTINUE THE SEX RELATIONSHIP undecided
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by tradepunter: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2022
Olosho spirit is deep in this one undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by brandsoncharlie: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2022
peropoliet:
you are just an opportunist
I will even call her a criminal, leeching those guys money

2 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Starhearts: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2022
Wetin dey sweet ur belle
U need to apply oil to dat white substance in ur head
Actually mentally surgery..
Oniranu omo osi...
Ur kpetus will suffer 4 all...

1 Like

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by SKINDOGGY: 8:37am On Mar 09, 2022
Women never knows what they want

2 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by skylane: 8:37am On Mar 09, 2022
phintohlar:
My dear, you are not even supposed to ask this question at all, so you'll rather prefer to stay with a bully right? Well the choice is yours
hello pretty
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by brandsoncharlie: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2022
Deeprooted:
First I appreciate the fact you admitted it's you and not "a friend" who needs the advice.

Secondly, your ex just remembered he didn't "finish" you well. So he's coming back to finally finish you kpatakpata grin

Your feeling for your new guy won't last long so becareful.
Exactly, her ex will use her, get tired and dumb her like rag.
I pity her new boyfriend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by TheManOfTheYear: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2022
There's nothing to advise here, just a confused female looking for the best possible place to pitch her tent

1 Like

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Authority2022: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Exactly my thought. Anywhere belle face. Jumping from one relationship to another with little space of time.

1 Like

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by neuf(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2022
hahahhahah... you people really don't have problems in this world
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by slim147(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2022
Let me tell you the truth as a guy. You see the old , the previous and the new guy. None of them loves you, so long you’re giving them sex easily . That’s all they care about , when they are done with you . They’ll trash you over used ass .
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 09, 2022
And is there anything bad if she changes prick? Why do men sex shame women in this part of the world? U think like fools. So she should stay in toxic affair because of prick? Wat is even so special about sex? Why do u ppl glorify sex in dis 9ja? If she change prick, so what? Is sex all about life Is sex even an achievement? No wonder most of u die in silence. No wonder ur mother suffered in abusuve relationship and married ur horrible father because she doesn’t want to chsnge prick. Very stupid and gullible mentality
Kingpee2:
You are not confused ,you just love preeq and also your heart is not matured enough yet for a relationship,if at this stage of your life you are still battling between your past and present I doubt if you know exactly what you are doing ,you want to eat your cake and have it ,you said you moved on and yet still getting drawn to your past ,my ex visited me and told me she wanted space and break up ,sharp guy like me ,I was just laughing because I’ve got too much of them and needed to even let some of them go ,heartbreak isn’t for a man like me ,she notices how I view her status on whatsapp and even get to check up on her once in a while,one morning I just stopped checking up on her and the only thing I do is just to see status,babe called me up one day and said I dont even care about her ,for my mind I just said what exactly do these girls want ,the human truth is that ,women are at loss breaking up from one guy to the other because na their Totoooh mileage go dey count and trust me ,it’s like dropping from preeq to another ,so automatically just know that after your breakup to another Na preeq you just dey change no be man ...I have no advise for you because you are not matured enough to advise yourself rather than waiting for advise from others .....Your age is just counting you are not matured yet....

2 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by RICHOLAC(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2022
Those newbies been disturbing us here on Nland, I think nairaland have been flooded with children these days. Just negodu front page Topic? Nairaland why naa?
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Ekzoba(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2022
grin
Pareyz:
Stick with the new guy who makes you feel good with memorable moments.

Have sense and avoid your ex since the both of you couldn't naturally blend and get along. It's obvious it was a toxic relationship.

You broke up with your first ex due to distance issues, now you're contemplating on leaving the new guy as you're scared he might go somewhere far from you, which makes me feel you only want someone close that'll be dicking you on a daily basis..
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Sophiemikey: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2022
You are not confused ,you just love preeq and also your heart is not matured enough yet for a relationship,if at this stage of your life you are still battling between your past and present I doubt if you know exactly what you are doing ,you want to eat your cake and have it ,you said you moved on and yet still getting drawn to your past ,my ex visited me and told me she wanted space and break up ,sharp guy like me ,I was just laughing because I’ve got too much of them and needed to even let some of them go ,heartbreak isn’t for a man like me ,she notices how I view her status on whatsapp and even get to check up on her once in a while,one morning I just stopped checking up on her and the only thing I do is just to see status,babe called me up one day and said I dont even care about her ,for my mind I just said what exactly do these girls want ,the human truth is that ,women are at loss breaking up from one guy to the other because na their Totoooh mileage go dey count and trust me ,it’s like dropping from preeq to another ,so automatically just know that after your breakup to another Na preeq you just dey change no be man ...I have no advise for you because you are not matured enough to advise yourself rather than waiting for advise from others .....Your age is just counting you are not matured yet....

This was an individual post not general thing!!! i just wonder you feel all women are the same, if you wan advice her, do so if otherwise don't make it look like a vote of thanks biko!!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Jlow2: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2022
Desiel is 650 ,petrol is 300 , face your front
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Collins4u1(m): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2022
I can only msteeeeeeeeew and move to next thread.

E be like this heat wey dey do for night no dey reach ur side.
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Ekzoba(m): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2022
grin
DropsMic:
Be like to marry virgin na him sure pass now to avoid all this nonsense drama person dey read for Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) / Sex Before Marriage / 19-Year-Old Shedrack Chukwuemeka Is Missing In Oshodi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.