Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend (33070 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Blue86(m): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2022
If sex can be rem0ved in any premarriage relationship, brains go get sound format.

When God says make we no fornicate, e get why.

My advice is, draw close to Jesus and get His perfect will and purpose for you.
Follow it. And He will make your path straight.
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by fredoooooo: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2022
Buncha confused people..
My advice just go after the one that BULLY...
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by obedience4(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Sorry dear....but you going for the new guy may also play like your pervious relationship.. When he goes for service and the distance starts to be an issue again..
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Ekzoba(m): 8:45am On Mar 09, 2022
Your not matured for relationship and stop sharing your kpekus like akara.

1 Like

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by cyndylove64(f): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2022
You keep jumping from one guy to another ,looking for what is not missing... Take out time to take care of your self and stop jumping in and out of relationship. If possible stay away from dating or relationship and work on yourself.you are not ready for commitment because you don't even know what that is until you discover yourself

4 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by RICHOLAC(m): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2022
OP I don't have much thing to tell you, rather than go and grow before venturing into relationship. Relationship na your mate? Relationship shenanigans

1 Like

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by darediamond(m): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2022
MamiTer:
Hello good people of nairaland, I have a pressing issue and I really need your help.

A couple of years back I broke up with my boyfriend whom I really loved due to distance barriers. Getting over him was difficult for me so I had to go into a relationship with one of my toasters in order to get him off my mind.

I achieved my aim after a couple of months but the current guy was unwilling to let go, I didn't love him and couldn't get myself to love him despite trying to. I know I was selfish and opened up to him but he insisted that I would warm up to him with time and grow to love him.

The relationship was far from perfect, I was in it solely for what I benefited but we weren't compatible and it was from one issue to another. We were always at logger heads all the time. He insults me and my family at any given opportunity and talks down on me using secrets I shared with him as leverage each time we quarrel. He shredded my self-esteem.

He was insecure and attacked my male friends at any given opportunity including my lecturers, he would access my social media accounts and send derogatory message to any male contact he feels is making a pass at me.
All these attitudes made me fed up with him and I decided to breakup for good.

Early this year I met a guy online and somehow we vibed together quickly, we met physically for the first time and it felt like we've known for ages. Everything moved so quickly with this new guy that I started developing serious feelings for him. I was scared because I never knew I would feel something like that again after I broke up with my other ex.

This new guy makes me happy and treats me like a woman, anytime spent with him is always memorable and I don't feel like leaving. The chemistry that we share is super strong and everything seems so perfect.

Now to my issue, this new guy is a fresh graduate and not yet stable, I don't have issues with his financial status because he made me realize a Lady can actually be happy without money being thrown at her. But I'm still scared of going all full into the relationship he might go for service and never come back to me. I don't just want a repeat of my previous relationship that got shattered after my ex relocated.

On the other hand, the other guy is hell bent on getting me back, he's been pleading and sending people to beg me even though I told him I've moved on and has even had sex with the new guy but he still wants me back.

I'm confused and don't know what to do, my heart is with the new guy but the other guy is making things so difficult for me and almost driving me insane. Can I still grow to love him?? Though I've been unable to after almost a year.

Should move on with the new guy?? I've known him for barely two months but it seems I've known him for ages, my feelings are exploding and I can hardly control them which is making me scared.

I'm sorry for the long epistle but I had to let it all out.
Please advice me.
It is not about you being confused now as others have being saying but you are SELFISHLLy MANUPULATIVE!

1 Like

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 09, 2022
See people pouring out their insecurities, just advice her and move on biko

2 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by bluefilm: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2022
This is the reason why we usually advise guys never to stick to a woman who still got feelings for her Ex or Exes as the case might be.

You will always be playing second fiddle in her mind, no matter how good you try to be to her.

Worse case scenario, she's leaving you the very moment the ex tells her he wants her back.

Poor you.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by RICHOLAC(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2022
cyndylove64:
You keep jumping from one guy to another ,looking for what is not missing... Take out time to take care of your self and stop jumping in and out of relationship. If possible stay away from dating or relationship and work on yourself.you are not ready for commitment because you don't even know what that is until you discover yourself

Tell her o! thank God she is a fellow woman. I wonder if such a person will not mess up even when she finally marries; prick just dey totori her.

1 Like

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by dukeo(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2022
MamiTer:
Hello good people of nairaland, I have a pressing issue and I really need your help.

A couple of years back I broke up with my boyfriend whom I really loved due to distance barriers. Getting over him was difficult for me so I had to go into a relationship with one of my toasters in order to get him off my mind.

I achieved my aim after a couple of months but the current guy was unwilling to let go, I didn't love him and couldn't get myself to love him despite trying to. I know I was selfish and opened up to him but he insisted that I would warm up to him with time and grow to love him.

The relationship was far from perfect, I was in it solely for what I benefited but we weren't compatible and it was from one issue to another. We were always at logger heads all the time. He insults me and my family at any given opportunity and talks down on me using secrets I shared with him as leverage each time we quarrel. He shredded my self-esteem.

He was insecure and attacked my male friends at any given opportunity including my lecturers, he would access my social media accounts and send derogatory message to any male contact he feels is making a pass at me.

Early this year I met a guy online and somehow we vibed together quickly, we met physically for the first time and it felt like we've known for ages. Everything moved so quickly with this new guy that I started developing serious feelings for him. I was scared because I never knew I would feel something like that again after I broke up with my other ex.

This new guy makes me happy and treats me like a woman, anytime spent with him is always memorable and I don't feel like leaving. The chemistry that we share is super strong and everything seems so perfect.

Now to my issue, this new guy is a fresh graduate and not yet stable, I don't have issues with his financial status because he made me realize a Lady can actually be happy without money being thrown at her. But I'm still scared of going all full into the relationship he might go for service and never come back to me. I don't just want a repeat of my previous relationship that got shattered after my ex relocated.

On the other hand, the other guy is hell bent on getting me back, he's been pleading and sending people to beg me even though I told him I've moved on and has even had sex with the new guy but he still wants me back.

I'm confused and don't know what to do, my heart is with the new guy but the other guy is making things so difficult for me and almost driving me insane. Can I still grow to love him?? Though I've been unable to after almost a year.

Should move on with the new guy?? I've known him for barely two months but it seems I've known him for ages, my feelings are exploding and I can hardly control them which is making me scared.

Please advice me.

I don't see an issue here sef.. First of all you don't love him I see this as a good enough reason to stay away from him even though you were being selfish I mean isn't that how most people are? Difference is you are just being honest about it. Secondly he's abusive and that isn't healthy. If he disturbs you too much tell it to someone and try and be resting in all things
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Connected1: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2022
You are just as foolish as my ex, the more the number of exes and dicks taken, the more likely you would be unable to understand love and maintain a relationship or marriage.

I refused to believe all Nigerian Girls are Foolish because I have seen some who know exactly what they want and they grab without looking back and they burn bridges too.

Be Wise my Dear.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Sophiemikey: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2022
MamiTer:

Leave Relationships fro now, work on yourself,give yourself time to heal....... trust me you will get your man when you're ready!!! Men still dey, dem no dey run! so just calm down

Please advice me.

undecided
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Candidlady: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2022
Where do you guys find all this love(s) !!!

Space of five months you fell in love thrice

undecided

3 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by izubext007: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2022
The way a man enjoys fucking more than one girl , is the way women do......it's normal Bleep as many men as u can nal ur toto.
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Solofresh2: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2022
MamiTer:

Please advice me.
First of, what is with you and relationships?
Must you be in a relationship by all means? Can't you rest? You are a woman for that matter
Then again, I don't see any reason for you be in a long distance relationship in the first place.And for the guy you are not comfortable with, tell him loud and clear that you don't love him.Let him know and stop bitting around the bush.
As for the new guy,I don't see why you should break up with him since you both are good.He traveling doesn't mean anything so far you love each other.
I would advice you to stop all relationship for now,if you know it's not going to lead to marriage

1 Like

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Buje1987(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2022
MamiTer:

Please advice me.

Well to me you have to calm down and be real to yourself. Please love is not enough in relationship be warned. Go for who you love deeply and don’t just be pessimistic about it. How old are you anyway to know if you still got time? Can you give me a call 0-8-1-6-4-5-7-1-9-6-0
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by naijapikin2(m): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2022
Are you sure these are the only ones?
Or maybe there's a fourth somebody somewhere...
Anyways... follow your heart dear
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Solofresh2: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Trash!! Hoes everywhere!

Nigeria girls are so useless, all of them. They're so broke and senseless for my liking. Na why dem dey always use dem for rituals
One just commot from my house this morning
I bleep hell commot for her body

2 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2022
You seriously need to get the phuck off our faces and go face your bs. Thank you
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by tritt(m): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2022
I think your papa send you go learn for university abi...why you no just focus forget about prick.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by MYHUBBY: 9:01am On Mar 09, 2022
you're loving from your heart with your brain disconnected, you know the consequences?

funny enough these two guys might not even be your future husband, a man that's feeling insecure by checking your phone and all that dont trust you, so how do you draw love from someone that don't trust you?

the biggest mistake any lady will make is to fall in love with a man that dont trust you, distrust weaken love and it can turned a gentle man into a beast, I fear for you that dude will be beating you immediately you enter his house

for the new corper you don't even know if he's playing you, he might have another gf somewhere but using you to catch cruise

my advise for you is to sit down yourself and set your priority, as a guy that your ex should be your ex, you will be so stupid to go back to him despite his unruly behavior you mentioned then that corper read of uncertainty

close your heart for the two, calm down and find your groom. you don't get a good man in a complicated state
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Acesexcell(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2022
Aunty you self stay single for sometime. Must you always be in a relationship with a man?? Haha!
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Pimine: 9:03am On Mar 09, 2022
Aswearugaaad

Sing with me...
(Me): She's hopping on the CC
(Everyone): ee ai ee ai oh grin
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Tzar(m): 9:05am On Mar 09, 2022
Look, you are very confused. You shouldn't be in any relationship at the moment.
What you need to do is:
1. Work on your self esteem and self worth, With that you will realize you don't need a physical, sexual and verbal abuser in your life.
2. Shed the Nigerian selfish, lazy and worthless girl attitude of seeking financial reward from relationships. This is what keeps Nigerian girls in relationships they know may kill or dehumanize them.
3. Get a job, focus on your career and work on financial independence. This way, you will be able to make better decisions in choosing a man without the selfish bias of financial gain.
4. Pray and fast fervently for divine direction and guidiance.
5. Learn to love yourself and God 1st. This way you will be less attached to someone that is distant.
6. If you haven't, seriously learn about your body and female sexual health. I have a feeling you may get pregnant for someone you don't love, since you currently are capable of dating for selfish reasons. This way you don't get entrapped by pregnancy.

When you are done with the above, position yourself in the right places and start looking out for the right guy in your life. In the meantime, RUN from any relationship until you are prepared for the pros and cons.

MamiTer:

Please advice me.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by RedEnergy: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2022
Just continue sleeping with both of them, and even add 3 extra guys into the mix till you can find the super glue to gum your torn mind together grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by drLammy(m): 9:07am On Mar 09, 2022
This is just a story of a girl still in her home phase nothing more

1 Like

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by saintnegroid(m): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
You don`t know what you want & you will never know what you want. To me you are just a confused fellow
guy why nah... Anybody can be confused at any point in time... We are talking about feelings here.... It could get anyone confused

2 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by BelieveAfrica: 9:14am On Mar 09, 2022
Stick with the new guy, don't go back to your Ex-, even if he decided to leave you and go for service without coming back, it will strengthen you and make you better experienced.

1 Like

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by MrQuadri: 9:14am On Mar 09, 2022
MamiTer:

Please advice me.
You can conclude to love a man you meet in less than 6 month. Atleast spend time with the new guy for 2years then decide if what you feel is infatuation or love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Shedrack Chukwuemeka Is Missing In Oshodi, Lagos / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 2* / Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.