Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend (33059 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by chaseblack(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2022
Cc
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by jogsman01(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2022
Ajiswaggs:
Go back to ur ex boyfriend, he has realized his mistakes and ready to change for good. Don't loose a good man because of little attitudes u can talk to him to change. Believe me no man is perfect out there, you will surely face another issue worser than the previous. Erase the new bf and develop the love for ur current guy.
confusion break the OP's bone, but you're actually an agent of confusion sef. Follow this advice at your own peril, OP

1 Like

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by peropoliet(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2022
MamiTer:
Hello good people of nairaland, I have a pressing issue and I really need your help.

A couple of years back I broke up with my boyfriend whom I really loved due to distance barriers. Getting over him was difficult for me so I had to go into a relationship with one of my toasters in order to get him off my mind.

I achieved my aim after a couple of months but the current guy was unwilling to let go, I didn't love him and couldn't get myself to love him despite trying to. I know I was selfish and opened up to him but he insisted that I would warm up to him with time and grow to love him.

The relationship was far from perfect, I was in it solely for what I benefited but we weren't compatible and it was from one issue to another. We were always at logger heads all the time. He insults me and my family at any given opportunity and talks down on me using secrets I shared with him as leverage each time we quarrel. He shredded my self-esteem.

He was insecure and attacked my male friends at any given opportunity including my lecturers, he would access my social media accounts and send derogatory message to any male contact he feels is making a pass at me.
All these attitudes made me fed up with him and I decided to breakup for good.

Early this year I met a guy online and somehow we vibed together quickly, we met physically for the first time and it felt like we've known for ages. Everything moved so quickly with this new guy that I started developing serious feelings for him. I was scared because I never knew I would feel something like that again after I broke up with my other ex.

This new guy makes me happy and treats me like a woman, anytime spent with him is always memorable and I don't feel like leaving. The chemistry that we share is super strong and everything seems so perfect.

Now to my issue, this new guy is a fresh graduate and not yet stable, I don't have issues with his financial status because he made me realize a Lady can actually be happy without money being thrown at her. But I'm still scared of going all full into the relationship he might go for service and never come back to me. I don't just want a repeat of my previous relationship that got shattered after my ex relocated.

On the other hand, the other guy is hell bent on getting me back, he's been pleading and sending people to beg me even though I told him I've moved on and has even had sex with the new guy but he still wants me back.

I'm confused and don't know what to do, my heart is with the new guy but the other guy is making things so difficult for me and almost driving me insane. Can I still grow to love him?? Though I've been unable to after almost a year.

Should move on with the new guy?? I've known him for barely two months but it seems I've known him for ages, my feelings are exploding and I can hardly control them which is making me scared.

I'm sorry for the long epistle but I had to let it all out.
Please advice me.
you are just an opportunist

2 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by arthurwillia(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2022
Havertz10:
Anytime a lady stresses you

Walk away

A woman that loves you wouldn't stress you

Lol
Na so o
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by brosom(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2022
Is not a long episodes, but a long and confusing gold miner.

No need to advise u as u re in any relationship for the benefits.
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by tomzyELNINO: 8:14am On Mar 09, 2022
OGBENI, FACE YOUR LIFE AND MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF LIFE INSTEAD OF INVESTING YOUR DESTINY ON BOYFRIENDS. DONT YOU HAVE ANY GOAL AND DREAMS IN LIFE OTHER THAN BOYFRIENDS?

SHIOORRR

1 Like

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by arthurwillia(m): 8:14am On Mar 09, 2022
Mamiter you will be gone for vanishing if you go to your ex
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:14am On Mar 09, 2022
Dear young woman...

A lot of these things happening now are things you'll look back on and wish you had known better. But maybe even now you can make the right decision for yourself so you have very minimal regrets moving forward.

First, you have to decisively close all doors that lead back to your two exes. Maybe the first guy is still a great guy, but that ship long sailed, why you still pining? The distance still exists so why you still pining? And for the second ex, he's a total toxic and unsuitable partner. Why exactly is he still on your mind? undecided

For this new guy, you seem to have moved a little too quickly. How old are you? This sex thing is a menace. I know it may sound old-school, but if celibacy isn't a thing for you, then at least don't have sex too quickly. Moving on, give the relationship enough time to stand on its merits before allowing sex in the midst.

This two months of excitement may become an illusion because it's still too early to tell. You're already foreseeing challenges. And I also foresee them, too. cheesy

Young boys still trying to find their feet have little guarantees to give.

But you're in it, so you might as well enjoy it. Let go of your worries. It may turn out well at the end of the day.

Again, let go of those exes. COMPLETELY!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2022
Gbola is good for women.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Yusufunsho100(m): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2022
Pray abeg
And marry someone you love each other
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by DominionGreat: 8:16am On Mar 09, 2022
In all thy gettings... Get sense..

Op you no get sense.. Waking me up with a nonsense post about your confused relationship life
Shay you don't have a life other than relationship and sex?
So typical of an average Nigeria women ..una no gree get sense

3 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by olawaley12(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2022
You are not just ready.... Leave him too if you want to
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Ehinjuola: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2022
Omo diz gender can be confuse enh....

Shai..

Naso I meet one wey dey tell me say she loves black guy yet

she loves me dearly wish I can testify to it with her behavior

(You sabi how dem dey do laik ogbanje if dem do fall in love

now) Yet m second none to albino.

Smh!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by ConsciousMan01: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2022
This is the kind of mess you get yourself into when relationship and sex is your main priority!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by stano2(m): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2022
Ex wey just wan chop you again...
E be like u de wet wella
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by betshopagent(m): 8:18am On Mar 09, 2022
go back to your formal b.f because you deserve beating all your life.suffer no dey tire u?
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by AfroKnight: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2022
You will still return to the guy who insults your family. You chose him for his money. Don’t deceive yourself. You say money is not the problem with this new guy but you couldn’t resist commenting on his financial status.

No dey disguise.

Continue with your pay as you go relationship. grin

This one wants to be forming decent girl cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by OMEGA009(m): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2022
Miss Jones, na you be this?

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by NOwazobia: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2022
They have come again!
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2022
You are only considering going back to your ex because of financial gains. There are several things that are much more important in a relationship than financial gains.

If you go back to him, he will continue to treat you as thrash and you may never no peace because of his attitude.

You said you left him for good, do you now want to go back to him for worse. Please move on completely and don't let what you want to eat kill you.

You should also have a source of income as a Lady. Try and study your new guy properly and stay with him if you realise he is the kind of man you want. Both of you can make all the money you want, it's just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by phorget(m): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2022
Confusions everywhere!
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by HopeNeverDies: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2022
MamiTer:
Hello good people of nairaland, I have a pressing issue and I really need your help.

A couple of years back I broke up with my boyfriend whom I really loved due to distance barriers. Getting over him was difficult for me so I had to go into a relationship with one of my toasters in order to get him off my mind.

I achieved my aim after a couple of months but the current guy was unwilling to let go, I didn't love him and couldn't get myself to love him despite trying to. I know I was selfish and opened up to him but he insisted that I would warm up to him with time and grow to love him.

The relationship was far from perfect, I was in it solely for what I benefited but we weren't compatible and it was from one issue to another. We were always at logger heads all the time. He insults me and my family at any given opportunity and talks down on me using secrets I shared with him as leverage each time we quarrel. He shredded my self-esteem.

He was insecure and attacked my male friends at any given opportunity including my lecturers, he would access my social media accounts and send derogatory message to any male contact he feels is making a pass at me.

Early this year I met a guy online and somehow we vibed together quickly, we met physically for the first time and it felt like we've known for ages. Everything moved so quickly with this new guy that I started developing serious feelings for him. I was scared because I never knew I would feel something like that again after I broke up with my other ex.

This new guy makes me happy and treats me like a woman, anytime spent with him is always memorable and I don't feel like leaving. The chemistry that we share is super strong and everything seems so perfect.

Now to my issue, this new guy is a fresh graduate and not yet stable, I don't have issues with his financial status because he made me realize a Lady can actually be happy without money being thrown at her. But I'm still scared of going all full into the relationship he might go for service and never come back to me. I don't just want a repeat of my previous relationship that got shattered after my ex relocated.

On the other hand, the other guy is hell bent on getting me back, he's been pleading and sending people to beg me even though I told him I've moved on and has even had sex with the new guy but he still wants me back.

I'm confused and don't know what to do, my heart is with the new guy but the other guy is making things so difficult for me and almost driving me insane. Can I still grow to love him?? Though I've been unable to after almost a year.

Should move on with the new guy?? I've known him for barely two months but it seems I've known him for ages, my feelings are exploding and I can hardly control them which is making me scared.

Please advice me.

Damnnn!!!! Why have sex outside your relationship.

Did u break up with the other guy already before go to have sex with another new guy?
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Yuneehk(f): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2022
It is only very selfish people that use other people for rebound.

It is also low self esteem people that allow themselves to be used for rebound, hoping the person will grow to love you.

As for you, you're confused. So in just how many months of meeting this guy, you're already developing serious feelings? Boya na Initial Gra Gra dey do you.

Leave relationship until you're able to know what you want. I wonder how people jump from a relationship to another so quickly.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by MillionaireMent: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
You don`t know what you want & you will never know what you want. To me you are just a confused fellow

U don talk everything wey dey my mind... undecided
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by sanchell: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2022
you dont have to choose any in the first place chop their money and move on dont ever take nigerian men serious na oyinbo man sure pass ooooo
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Salihusaliheen(m): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2022
Don't u accept the ex, likewise u decide who to live with.its ur choice
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Perfecttouchade: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2022
helinues:
To start with, you do not have anything like love map.

Falling in love within short period of time with different people is abnormal..

You might need to first go and love yourself cos based on your epistle, you are yet to know what you really want.

If you have broken up with someone, at least you should be able to stand your ground without been intimadated by any pressure..
exactly what was on my mind, how can u just be ready to quit a relationship suddenly and jump to a new one..a day will come she will find another guy and use another excuse to end the relationship with this new guy, she's obviously thinking about herself alone..she needs to see herself and work on herself also

4 Likes

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Sufferingboy(f): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2022
MamiTer:

Please advice me.

Fake story,una don start again.
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Spain007(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2022
MamiTer:

Please advice me.

Ur body count just increasing and yet you're confused.

1 Like

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by lomprico(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
You don`t know what you want & you will never know what you want. To me you are just a confused fellow

Women normally don't know what they want.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / Sex Before Marriage / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.