Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend (33069 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Temmybaba08: 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
Barely two months u don open ur legs for d guy well am nt surprised. Toto is very cheap nowadays.
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Peskid: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Follow your heart
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by tayo200(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
All of una dey craze.. new guy, old guy, and you.. mtcheeew..
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Snowflames: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2022
Must you be in a relationship at each particular point in time?

Untangle the seemingly complicated issue and address them individually and you'll see it's not as difficult as you make it for yourself:
1. Your first boyfriend, you had a healthy relationship with him until relocation, and you broke up. According to you, it's cos of the long distance. Maybe long distance relationship isn't your thing, some people just don't fancy it. It's a personal choice

2. Your 2nd relationship was started off on a wrong motive (to get over the pains of heartbreak) cos from what you explained, love wasn't the consideration and you couldn't develop feelings for him. Again he's abusive. What you do to a relationship that's killing instead of making you a better person is to end it. His begging you isn't it, cos it's not about only what he wants for himself but also what you want for yourself. You're a whole individual and your happiness first in your life.

3. Your new found love, you're already having a concern about the high probability that he'll relocate soon. What makes you think that you're not setting yourself up for #1 above again, to start the cycle over?

So I ask again, is it a must that at each point in time you must be involved in a romantic relationship?
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by phintohlar(f): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
skylane:
hello pretty
hi
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by skylane: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
phintohlar:
hi
your looks are breath taking
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by omolasho: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
I refuse to be emotional slave to any woman.

MamiTer:
Hello good people of nairaland, I have a pressing issue and I really need your help.

A couple of years back I broke up with my boyfriend whom I really loved due to distance barriers. Getting over him was difficult for me so I had to go into a relationship with one of my toasters in order to get him off my mind.

I achieved my aim after a couple of months but the current guy was unwilling to let go, I didn't love him and couldn't get myself to love him despite trying to. I know I was selfish and opened up to him but he insisted that I would warm up to him with time and grow to love him.

The relationship was far from perfect, I was in it solely for what I benefited but we weren't compatible and it was from one issue to another. We were always at logger heads all the time. He insults me and my family at any given opportunity and talks down on me using secrets I shared with him as leverage each time we quarrel. He shredded my self-esteem.

He was insecure and attacked my male friends at any given opportunity including my lecturers, he would access my social media accounts and send derogatory message to any male contact he feels is making a pass at me.
All these attitudes made me fed up with him and I decided to breakup for good.

Early this year I met a guy online and somehow we vibed together quickly, we met physically for the first time and it felt like we've known for ages. Everything moved so quickly with this new guy that I started developing serious feelings for him. I was scared because I never knew I would feel something like that again after I broke up with my other ex.

This new guy makes me happy and treats me like a woman, anytime spent with him is always memorable and I don't feel like leaving. The chemistry that we share is super strong and everything seems so perfect.

Now to my issue, this new guy is a fresh graduate and not yet stable, I don't have issues with his financial status because he made me realize a Lady can actually be happy without money being thrown at her. But I'm still scared of going all full into the relationship he might go for service and never come back to me. I don't just want a repeat of my previous relationship that got shattered after my ex relocated.

On the other hand, the other guy is hell bent on getting me back, he's been pleading and sending people to beg me even though I told him I've moved on and has even had sex with the new guy but he still wants me back.

I'm confused and don't know what to do, my heart is with the new guy but the other guy is making things so difficult for me and almost driving me insane. Can I still grow to love him?? Though I've been unable to after almost a year.

Should move on with the new guy?? I've known him for barely two months but it seems I've known him for ages, my feelings are exploding and I can hardly control them which is making me scared.

I'm sorry for the long epistle but I had to let it all out.
Please advice me.
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Lordedifice1: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
See just leave anything relationship and divert that energy for relationship to another meaningful thing.
Leave all this ex and present boyfriends Alone.
You are the cause of your problem,you brought two things together now its affecting your spirit,forget them
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by phintohlar(f): 5:26am On Mar 12, 2022
skylane:
your looks are breath taking
thank you sir
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by skylane: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
phintohlar:
thank you sir
I will like to pm you if you don't mind
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2022
Op I suggest you stick to your new bobo.
It's impossible to love 2 people because if you love the first there's no way you would have fallen for the second
Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Lol..

Re: I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend by Dshocker(m): 7:54am On Aug 18, 2022
Mjshexy:
My dear, are you sure you're matured enough to go into a relationship because you don't really know what you want?
Where does your happiness lie?
Who gives you comfort & rest of mind?
Who respects you wholeheartedly?
Look, no one will decide for you because we are not in your shoes, you should know what you want if truly you're matured enough, else you stay off relationships and focus on your studies and on developing yourself sad

Her situation is, prick one sweet, but prick two sweet pass, shhhhhh, no tell anybody ooooh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) / 19-Year-Old Shedrack Chukwuemeka Is Missing In Oshodi, Lagos / My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.