Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: (2229 Views)

Frank Talk: Stop Mocking Our African Heritage / Annoying Things About Being A Man / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by tpia5: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2011
Dyt:

Now ppl r potrayin dia real african self
watchin . . . .

^^is there a problem?

i do hope you're not trying to be a smartass cos this wont end well.

yes, i'm portrying my real african sef.

e dey pain you?
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by tpia5: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2011
if you buffaloes like, i can start threads asking people what they dont like about you yourselves.

i dont respect women who denigrate the entire gender in a bid to market their overused privates.

not like the s.tupid men you're chasing will respect you much either?
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by Dyt(f): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2011
Yo
u dont wanna mess wit DYT
i wz nt even referin 2 ur 4kn self alone
if u wanna rili do v a gd noon
i advice u stay clear
cz i myt jst mk u weep
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by BABE3: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2011
kpolli:

well the ppl i hang out know i seize bbs at will. . . . lemme be gisting with them n they form pinging

i dunno mine too but cos i crammed my previous one n my internal memory can only take one at a time, so i wud need to reformat my brain to allow the other one.

n when i travel the nigerians i hang out wit know too i seize bbs to come n resell in naija, so them no born them well to ping
LOL---Nawa for you.

I've edited my post---you may want to edit yours too.

Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by tpia5: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2011
Dyt:

Yo
i wz nt even referin 2 your 4kn self alone
i advice u stay clear
cz i myt jst mk u weep

you'd better not be referring to me.

next time, put names to your posts and tell your friend nayah to watch herself because all the nigerian touts shacking her will not save her.
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by Dyt(f): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2011
Ofcourse dat particular post s jst 4 u n u alone
i wld pardon u cos m quite H.orN.y
bt next tym u dont cm across me
Wat s Nayah done 2 u?
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by kpolli(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2011
BABE!:

LOL---Nawa for you.

I've edited my post---you may want to edit yours too.

edited plus thanks for giving me ela
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by kpolli(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2011
^^^^^ horn.y ke. . .

wow
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2011
BABE!:

Well, when I'm around non-Nigerians, the atmosphere is almost BB free--almost. They are not Pinging-Pinging 24/7. They use the phone like civil people.  (It's probably because of the type of people of I hang with).

When I start hanging out with Nigerians or I actually go to Nigeria---I no dey hear word again o--na BB up & down.

the atmostphere may be BB free among non-nigerian females but it isnt free of the chronic need to text every 2 seconds. Have you been among white girls under the age of 22? It drives you crazy. They never put the phone down.

Dyt:

Yo
i wz nt even referin 2 your 4kn self alone
i advice u stay clear
cz i myt jst mk u weep

perfect example of one of my pet peeves with nigerian women. Why the need to sound foreign? I wont be surprised if you've never been past the lagos airport before. I dont remember this being the way we were taught english in school.
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by Dyt(f): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2011
Wo
lk who we v ere
uncle Lan
laughs
welcm hm
i ll fix u up 4 anoda day
sorry 4 ur loss ok
i know ow it feels
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by BABE3: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2011
davidylan:

the atmostphere may be BB free among non-nigerian females but it isnt free of the chronic need to text every 2 seconds. Have you been among white girls under the age of 22? It drives you crazy. They never put the phone down.

yH----I totally agree with the texting thing. But I don't know why that doesn't irritate me as much as the BBs.
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by Nayah(f): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2011
Dyt please you shouldn't repond to all messages, what's some bitter people could say it's not interesting, I don't him or her but he or she doesn't like me anyway, we can not been love by everyone  grin just focus on those who do wink
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by Nayah(f): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2011
Davidlyan don't you think you exagerate? maybe it's her way to express herself, why do always think people want to "copy" or want to be different?
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by coogar: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2011
Nayah:

Hi brothers here is your topic you can say all the things you dislike on your sisters, what they must absolutely improve , be free
Here we go we all ears, or rather eyes wink

african sisters or nigerian sisters?
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by kpolli(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2011
this dyt has many men on her case, they have money. . . i dont. . . .

lemme find my level n let her be

#okbye

n as for u BABE, kpolli proclaimed rich kid

we know that omo ghetto n omo lowo dont mix so as my boy said "dont dull" am outta here
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2011
BABE!:

yH----I totally agree with the texting thing. But I don't know why that doesn't irritate me as much as the BBs.

because they are white? Lets be honest here, most of the complaints people are posting here are quite common with other women.

For example - mrbrownj's point - sadly, its difficult to find a sista proudly rocking her REAL HAIR these days!
Well there are MANY white girls who dont "rock their real hair" either and somehow this is NEVER a problem. Would you blame a black girl who is just trying to conform to what is now regarded as "beauty" today? Would mrbrownj be ok with dating a girl donning "shuku" in the heart of London?
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2011
Nayah:

Davidlyan don't you think you exagerate? maybe it's her way to express herself, why do always think people want to "copy" or want to be different?

That is OBVIOUSLY a fake accent. That is the way african americans speak, is DYT an african-american or can she lay claim to have EVER been to america before? Puhlease.
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by Dyt(f): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2011
Drags Kpolli back n masks him wit kisssesss
Nayah me s jst havin fun
Lan s always dat way
Neva knew David s dis dull
4 d fact i write dis does dat den mean i spk lyk em huh?
Even if i do yh
ow does dat 4kn affect ur way of livin?
Its my lyf n nt urs
i cld always wanna b whom i wanna b
now i know u missed me
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by coogar: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2011
davidylan:

That is OBVIOUSLY a fake accent. That is the way african americans speak, is DYT an african-american or can she lay claim to have EVER been to america before? Puhlease.

i once met dyt in ohio! no lies.
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by BABE3: 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2011
kpolli:

n as for u BABE, kpolli proclaimed rich kid

we know that omo ghetto n omo lowo dont mix so as my boy said "dont dull" am outta here

LOL----I have nothing to prove to you. I'm very unique. I'm a rare breed. I can be very razz and very Bourgie. I can be very Omo ghetto and I can be very omo olowo. I can be very Nigerian, and I can very American.  No be me--na baba God.  smiley

And If I said I hang out with "rich kids", does that automatically make me a rich kid?  
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by Nayah(f): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2011
And you're right Dyt having fun that's the thing!
Davidylan imagine 1 second she's living or lived out there, you know I'm not living in Africa neither was born there so if I don't have the same accent as my African brother does it mean I'm fake? come on brother don't be so tough
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by Nayah(f): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2011
Coogar it's about African sisters in general
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2011
Nayah:

And you're right Dyt having fun that's the thing!
Davidylan imagine 1 second she's living or lived out there, you know I'm not living in Africa neither was born there so if I don't have the same accent as my African brother does it mean I'm fake? come on brother don't be so tough

nothing tough about it, just an observation and i've seen this with guys too. I have the same problem with a male cousin of mine . . . reading his FB page you'd think the fellow was born and bred in the heart of Brooklyn . . . i have a had time understanding the accent myself and dude has never been past Lagos or Abba before.
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by Dyt(f): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2011
coogar:

i once met dyt in ohio! no lies.
buhahahhahahahahahaahaaahhahaha
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by BABE3: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2011
davidylan:

because they are white? Lets be honest here, most of the complaints people are posting here are quite common with other women.

haha--- Who said anything about being white? Don't put words in my mouth abeg.

I just don't like the BB nonsense. Kapish. I have non-"white" friends that text like crazy too---sooo---it's not a matter of being white.
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by coogar: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2011
Nayah:

Coogar it's about African sisters in general

other african sisters appreciate african men especially nigerian men. . . nigerian sisters don't appreciate her fellow nigerian men and it's depressing.
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by Nayah(f): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2011
davidylan you didn't respond to my question, if someone was born elsewhere but have African origins and don't talk like African born do does it mean they are fake?
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2011
Nayah:

davidylan you didn't respond to my question, if someone was born elsewhere but have African origins and don't talk like African born do does it mean they are fake?

your accent is dictated by where you were born no question, i'm simply surprised by those who live in Lagos for example all their lives and magically pick up american accents.
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by Dyt(f): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2011
^^ ow choices darlin
so long one mastered it so well n dont mk mistakes
congrats u lucky 2 b dere
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by coogar: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2011
davidylan:

your accent is dictated by where you were born no question, i'm simply surprised by those who live in Lagos for example all their lives and magically pick up american accents.

not necessarily. . . .a child can pick up any accent from age 1 to age 9 and fit in perfectly. blimey, some nigerians in ajegunle speak pristine british/american accent without flaws and they have never been to the airport. i have been told if you keep practising any task for 10,000 hours, you will be a master at it.

Dyt:

buhahahhahahahahahaahaaahhahaha

are you not dyt? the chic from asokoro in abuja? cheesy
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by Nayah(f): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2011
lol davidylan "magically pick up" hehehehe but anyway you should'nt judge someone by his/her way of talking but by his heart and brain
Re: Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: by Dyt(f): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2011
Coogar s bn followin my posts?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Must Read For All Ladies - Beware !! / God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here / Badoo Babes No They Gree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.