Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Just Been Posted To Borno (boko Haram) State &my Parents Insist I Boycott Service. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Been Posted To Borno (boko Haram) State &my Parents Insist I Boycott Service. (6050 Views)

Borno: Boko Haram Insurgents Flee Damboa, Head For Lagos / Igbos In Lagos State: My Experience By Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe / Borno: Boko Haram Attacks Four Churches, Kills Pastor, Two Others In Gwoza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Been Posted To Borno (boko Haram) State &my Parents Insist I Boycott Service. by tosinaded(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2011
everyone has an option o. . .
Re: Just Been Posted To Borno (boko Haram) State &my Parents Insist I Boycott Service. by uglybetty: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2011
please do.
Re: Just Been Posted To Borno (boko Haram) State &my Parents Insist I Boycott Service. by ikennahill: 1:02am On Jul 02, 2011
@ileke-idi
there is a very big difference bw mossob and boko haram.mossob is non violent
Re: Just Been Posted To Borno (boko Haram) State &my Parents Insist I Boycott Service. by sirjec(m): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2011
Nigeria is a country where a threat will be clear that it can kill, people will ignore it, only to complain when they see people dead because of the threat. I mean we are not proactive in this country and we are not safety concious. If NYSC still posts people to the area despite the security threats there, I wonder the excuse they will give when something happens. NYSC should in the interest of safety stop sending southerners to north. Or is the DG looking for blood to do rituals?
Re: Just Been Posted To Borno (boko Haram) State &my Parents Insist I Boycott Service. by ak47mann(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2011
lleke idi shut up dey yan nonsense for mouth tongue tongue
Re: Just Been Posted To Borno (boko Haram) State &my Parents Insist I Boycott Service. by Mojibola(m): 12:27am On Jul 04, 2011
Abeg carry your big head go. Shebi you be actor, go fight bosz jo, You don forget say na horror film, na bosz dey always win!
Re: Just Been Posted To Borno (boko Haram) State &my Parents Insist I Boycott Service. by Vincent41(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2011
In my own point of view i will say that de killing of the n.Y.S.C is been used by the politicans to cleanse themself.They can never move a motion for that in house of assemble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today / Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? / Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.