Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC (16353 Views)

Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu / Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Truthisunique2: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Continue to lick your wound, Oshiomhole is gone forever. Buni remain the authentic Chairman recognised by INEC, if you have any issue with that, you can go to court. Ranting here will not make a difference.
grin dude am pro buni and anti oshomole

I am just telling you that you can't really sack a national chairman from the ward if he isn't careless

2 Likes

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Stop embarrassing yourself with fallacies. PDP slave which data did you refer to in concluding everyone that like Tinubu must like Buhari. Go take ur drugs.

Haba. Same Tinubu that hails Buhari, same man that says he wants to carry on Buhari's legacy? Lmao. Same Tinubu that wrote a beautiful love letter to Buhari some days back. You can't be hailing him and insulting Buhari. It's not possible. Tinubu na Buhari slave, if you love Tinubu, you must also be Buhari slave. No two ways about it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Your god is also selfish abeg.
Selfish thing....since all aspirants are selfish.
So they're all selfish and one of them will be president over you soon.

Not Tinubu sha. Buhari will make sure of that grin
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Oshiomole was sacked by the courts not by NEC. It was Giadom who initiated the NEC meeting and the letter was backdated then to reflect the 21 days window

Backdated.... hahahaha...and that's not part of the illegalities I've been talking about? By the way who gave Giadom the power to become chairman when Hillary Eta was there? The notice of NEC was less than 7days even if they criminally backdated it. Shades of illegalities.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by AntonVince: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

We didn't see these laws when oshiomhole and his EXCO were dissolved. Nobody issued a 21days notice. It was abrupt. Infact the notice for the emergency NEC meeting was not up to 7days. [b]Lawless nation. Abeg Buhari should do and go jooor. He has damaged alot of thing[/b]s.

No, you can't suddenly jump ship now just because Buhari's boys are making a mincemeat of your paymaster, Tinubu.
Sai baba!

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
ityP:

Not Tinubu sha. Buhari will make sure of that grin

We leave that to time to decide. Provided there's a credible presidential primary election,no problem.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

We leave that to time to decide. Provided there's a credible presidential primary election,no problem.

Primary election will definitely not be credible sha. Not APC' s own

1 Like

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
ityP:

Haba. Same Tinubu that hails Buhari, same man that says he wants to carry on Buhari's legacy? Lmao. Same Tinubu that wrote a beautiful love letter to Buhari some days back. You can't be hailing him and insulting Buhari. It's not possible. Tinubu na Buhari slave, if you love Tinubu, you must also be Buhari slave. No two ways about it

I can't help your brains. It's your choice to die in ignorance. By the way you expect Tinubu or any APC presidential aspirant to be insulting Buhari at this stage of the contest right? You see why I say you guys are fools?
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by shinealight(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Buni also asked Bello to take over from him till he comes

It's all a gimmick to postpone convention, if buni was available he would almost have no excuse not to carry on with the convention this time

So he simply goes abroad and give Bello a fake mandate to carry on for him

The guy later discovers he sold him a fake mandate so buni doesn't take the blame for not holding convention

Buhari support Bello because he knows it's a dead mandate either way grin grin

So, are you saying Buhari too doesn’t want Convention to hold? Is he planning Third Term then or what? It doesn’t make sense!
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Point of correction. The deputy chairman south was Ajimobi who was in hospital then and couldn't take over. The next in line was Giadom but because he's from Amaechi's faction, the ACN bloc prodded Hilliard Etta to claim Ajimobi asked him to act on his behalf without providing any shred of evidence to back it up. That's what led to the crisis. If the ACN bloc had not tried to be power greedy, they should have just allowed Giadom to remain as acting chair and impress it upon Buhari the need to have a convention to appoint a substantive chairman, or conversely, get Oshiomole to rescind his suspension by his ward.
The ACN bloc brought this upon themselves

Are you deliberately mischievous or you just want to be intentionally Ignorant? This is not an issue for debate. Hilliard Eta was the south south vice chairman and by APC constitution he's to take over in the absence of Ajimobi. It's a constitutional matter,not a matter of seniority.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
ityP:

Primary election will definitely not be credible sha. Not APC' s own

It will....
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

It will....

Ok

1 Like

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
AntonVince:

No, you can't suddenly jump ship now just because Buhari's boys are making a mincemeat of your paymaster, Tinubu.
Sai baba!

cheesy grin

I'm not a fan of Buhari so if I'm saying he should go it's not a new thing if you've been following my comments on nairaland.
Nobody is making mince meat of anybody. Tinubu is firmly in ground. It's obvious the president is a poor manager of anything. That's the point.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Truthisunique2: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
shinealight:

So, are you saying Buhari too doesn’t want Convention to hold? Is he planning Third Term then or what? It doesn’t make sense!
buhari doesn't want convention to hold soon because he has his candidate

Buhari wants consensus for his candidate this is why he asked it to be included in the electoral bill

Their goal is to have convention and presidential consensus the same date, so the more you shift to the deadline of INEC the more the delegates are stucked with having to do everything the same day since no time

This way you can make hurried decision and everyone would abide cos no time to delay

2 Likes

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

I can't help your brains. It's your choice to die in ignorance. By the way you expect Tinubu or any APC presidential aspirant to be insulting Buhari at this stage of the contest right? You see why I say you guys are fools?

Oh, so Tinubu hates Buhari but is licking his yansh still because of his ambitions? grin You saw this and for some weird reasons, you don't think Buhari has seen it already? He should continue licking Buhari's yansh. Buhari will still deal with him angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by itsene: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
buni has not breached any law by staying after 6 months

His NEC is empowered to keep renewing their tenure till it reaches 2years max
The frustration is that Buni is not making any progress to warrant the extensions he has been given. Legalism is NOT the issue here.
Buni is extraneously and surreptitiously masterminding a consensus convention, with help from his faceless backers.
Let stakeholders VOTE in an OPEN convention.
All these consensus chairman, consensus secretary etc should bother you.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by AntonVince: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
ityP:

Buhari no send anybody papa. His sole aim was to be president. He doesn't care about APC. Know this and know peace

Incisive!
Comment of the day.

I have told Tinubu's lackeys same thing umpteen times.

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by olatuns2017: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
AntonVince:

Incisive!
Comment of the day.

I have told Tinubu's lackeys same thing umpteen times.

cheesy grin

You are a wise man. I wonder why Tinubu urchins aren't seeing same?

1 Like

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Truthisunique2: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
itsene:

The frustration is that Buni is not making any progress to warrant the extensions he has been given. Legalism is NOT the issue here.
Buni is extraneously and surreptitiously masterminding a consensus convention, with help from his faceless backers.
Let stakeholders VOTE in an OPEN convention.
All these consensus chairman, consensus secretary etc should bother you.
grin depends on which side you are on

It doesn't bother me because he has not committed any illegality, it's all politics

The schemes and all is not only from buni camp

It's too early to be frustrated because the real deal hasn't even started yet
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

He was removed by Buhari. Same Buhari that appointed him. We know the intrigue.

Oshiomole's gra gra removed him not Buhari. The problem with you ACN guys is you overrated yourselves in the APC alliance. The North eehn, they are users. If you studied them, this is how they used Ladoke Akintola, Remi Fani Kayode, MKO Abiola, Nnamdi Azikiwe and later dumped them. That is what you all need to learn from this. Even the El-Rufai clamouring for Buni's removal whom you are all lining up behind is doing so for his selfish interest not because he has one altruistic purpose he believes in. North are always after holding the power lever cause that's the only leverage they have in Nigeria.
Know this, know peace
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Reinvented: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
JAMO84:
Whether INEC likes it or not, Buni will not presides over our convention. The worst that can happen is, we shift the date again.
WE CAN HAVE OUR CONVENTION A MONTH TO THE ELECTION. BEATING PDP IS SURE.

You mean until Buni and Akanudeghene sign the 21 days notice for NEC to remove then? You are on a loooong thing.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by shinealight(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
unfortunately buhari is with him so he goes nowhere

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by poiZon: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
pain is beclouding your thinking

Tinubu told oshomole to fight obaseki, obaseki got a lower court order to sack oshomole from his ward (he failed to file an appeal in the stipulated time because of his pride and couldn't be apc chairman by such court order)

Hillary ETA and Giadom challenged individually to act in oshomole space, giadom won the decision

Giadom by himself legally dissolved his committee and handed power to a caretaker committee of buni

Where did buhari scatter apc in all of this, it was tinubu that scattered apc because of greed of controlling edo
In summary, the problem of APC started in Edo...

So true true Edo no be Lagos
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Are you deliberately mischievous or you just want to be intentionally Ignorant? This is not an issue for debate. Hilliard Eta was the south south vice chairman and by APC constitution he's to take over in the absence of Ajimobi. It's a constitutional matter,not a matter of seniority.

It's a matter of seniority. Giadom was the former deputy National secretary and the acting National secretary then. He was more senior than Etta and the APC article provides the order of seniority from the zone as the yardstick for replacing the chairman The national secretary position is higher than the vice chairmanship. Go and check and confirm
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by poiZon: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

It's over for Tinubu
Princeeee...

U wee not make heaven oooo
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by poiZon: 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

I don't expect a dead brain like yours to think beyond it capacity. I'm not a Buhari fan just as every sane Nigerian won't but his failure doesn't mean I should hate everyone contesting under the APC if I'm convinced that person has the capacity to do better. Make your choice and follow it. It's democracy and stop being useless in public space. Party is not Nigeria's problem. We voted obaseki in Benin under PDP eventhough most of us like oshiomhole. There are terrible governors and excelling governors in both APC and PDP. More than 90% of political actors today have been in the both parties at one time or the other. Who's APC and who's PDP? I've picked my choice,pick yours and stop acting like a fool from the womb.

Hope it's oshiomhole that is still causing the present crisis in the APC now? Mumu
But he picked his choice na...

BuNi

buNi

buNi

BUni

BuNI
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Backdated.... hahahaha...and that's not part of the illegalities I've been talking about? By the way who gave Giadom the power to become chairman when Hillary Eta was there? The notice of NEC was less than 7days even if they criminally backdated it. Shades of illegalities.

Oga you will have to prove that in court. The fact is INEC did not complain so how is it your wahala? INEC is the body who is supposed to raise the fact that it was backdated but they did not. That is the presidential power at play.
Giadom is the right person to become chairman. Even then, Eta claimed Ajimobi asked him to act on his behalf because he knows ordinarily, he is not the right person after Ajimobi. It was that argument that allowed Buhari to come in. Like I've said many times, the ACN bloc shot itself in the foot then. They should have simply allowed Giadom while they got the court order vacated via reinstating Oshiomole at the ward level or impress on Buhari to get Giadom to organize a fresh convention. Instead, they scattered the house and allowed an ethnocentric Buhari to choose a caretaker chairman from his zone which was clearly against the party's constitution under the guise of "he is coming to organize convention". Now that it is too late, you guys are realizing there was no plan to organize any convention ab initio.
You guys got played by Bubu. Deal with it.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Buhari has been incompetent and that's no argument. It has nothing to do with National politics. He obviously lacks management skills and again that's not debatable. So what's your point exactly?

But you guys supported and voted for him twice didn't you? What kind of people vote for a clearly incompetent person to lead a country twice? What exactly where you expecting from okra seed. Apples?
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by poiZon: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
ityP:

Exactly. Buni has them by the balls grin. Very wise man. But he isn't working alone sha. He has Buhari's backing
Wo even know whether sani bello is part of the plan to delay things....
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
poiZon:

Wo even know whether sani bello is part of the plan to delay things....

Very possible my brother
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Truthisunique2: 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
poiZon:

In summary, the problem of APC started in Edo...

So true true Edo no be Lagos
that fight was bigger than just obaseki oshomole fight

I said it before it was one that would affect tinubu ambition and shapen new control of apc

Before that fight buhari had no interest in party activity he only focused on governance but when tinubu greed got the better of him by pushing oshomole to become godfather like him and got sacked that was when buhari became interested in having say in the party

If not for greed tinubu for they have apc in his pocket now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dokpesi Arrives PDP Secretariat In Benue State (photos) / 2023 Presidency: SWAGA Says No To APC Consensus Candidacy / U.S Chamber Of Commerce Invites Atiku For A Meeting (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.