Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) (49983 Views)

Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) / Mary Timms Dazzles In Creative African Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Flyfly: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Sexy thing I want to suck her pussy
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by segunelijah01: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2022

yeah malnutrition sure..
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by princepee: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Yt
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Ishilove: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
She still looks malnourished.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by lexy2014: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
fipaneg:
Only fools will support Putin invasion of Ukraine

I guess the wise support or supported US invasion of Iraq

5 Likes

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by naija4life247: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Northernblood5:
In short, USA gave a BLACK AFRICAN WOMAN a chance to taste the good side of life. I hope other cry babies shouting US Racists #I stand with Russia can see these.

Ungrateful Black idiots blaming West for what happened in 16th century. Ndị Iberibe that refused to move on

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by lexy2014: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=GLeesMODEL post=110955782][/quote]

Hope all this story is true and not an attempt to get social media traction?
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by proclinician: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Northernblood5:
In short, USA gave a BLACK AFRICAN WOMAN a chance to taste the good side of life. I hope other cry babies shouting US Racists #I stand with Russia can see these.

Ungrateful Black idiots blaming West for what happened in 16th century. Ndị Iberibe that refused to move on

Lol ungrateful idiots indeed. Poor miserable illiterates way on a normal self no difference with wild animals but they can't be grateful for the education and exposure.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Onyeziokwu(m): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Northernblood5:

God bless you onyem!

The West and more especially US has done a lot to families back home (Africa). I'll continue to stand with US, period!
A lot of Africans went to the US with nothing aside the zeal to succeed and today, many are the breadwinners of their individual families back home.

Stop criticizing the US guys, blame/ hold your horrible political office holders responsible, period!

God bless America!

5 Likes

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by gaby(m): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Some people stupid sha

But this Alexreports takes the cake for stupidity.

So, you wan convince people say this particular image na original..

You are so daft...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Playermayweda(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Northernblood5:

Wetin US give her wey other countries no fit??

5 Likes

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Deltavariant(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Why can't women express themselves naturally without Nudity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by ceeceeuwa: 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Everyone has got a story to tell. It's your turn today, tomorrow it is someone else's
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by int0x80(m): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Playermayweda:

Wetin US give her wey other countries no fit??
Nigeria couldn't even provide food for her to the extent she almost died of "kwashiokor" and look at her life now - flying first class
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by int0x80(m): 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Northernblood5:

Don't mind the urchins here hating on America. Some of them have been denied American visa severally. And some will never smell that land of opportunities!

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Teaser4(m): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
int0x80:
Nigeria couldn't even provide food for her to the extent she almost died of "kwashiokor" and look at her life now - flying first class
that’s not Nigeria, her parents failed her… shey na every 9ja kids get kwashiorkor ni. I came from a humble background, my father didn’t have much but we never lack food, clothing and shelter…so na her parents not the country. Unless, if she be orphan, she no tell the whole story…

4 Likes

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by TheWolfen(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Now a damsel.
Thank to God Almighty
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by whitemand4(m): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Northernblood5:

Is because you cannot reason beyond visa and blue passport.

What would you be looking for in another man's country if your country is good in the first place ?

This is 2022 and you are not still better than your ancestors that were given ordinary mirror in exchange for gold and other treasures ! SMH

How does this justifies their invasion of iraq and libya e.t.c

See ! I'm not in support of any other country apart from Nigeria.

US and Russia matter is beyond blacks. Is not for Blacks especially Africans to meddle into.

Those people are far beyond you and see what you don't.

11 Likes

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by MurderX: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Madam, that kwashiokor still dey your body...
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by joyandfaith: 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
naija4life247:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

Another low IQ
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Tellwhat: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
blacknoir:

exactly they also failed to realise that if the west had not succeeded against hitler, africa in its entirety would have been turned into a plantation and we as blacks wouldnt have a say in anything
Typical black man talk...you won't see Asians spewing this bs

The west is your lord and personal saviour

Try not to ever complain about racism if you're opportuned to leave your country

Is Hitler not also part of the west.

You guys are always ready to lick your colonial masters behind yet cry when they see you as less humans than them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by atdscentofwater: 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Thank God, won't b bad if you can cover up more sad

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
She don the receive ROI for her clitocurrency investment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) / Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.