Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) (49979 Views)

Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) / Mary Timms Dazzles In Creative African Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by jimmychang: 6:37am On Mar 12, 2022
blacknoir:

exactly they also failed to realise that if the west had not succeeded against hitler, africa in its entirety would have been turned into a plantation and we as blacks wouldnt have a say in anything

Do we still have a say in anything ode grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by cyprus000: 6:45am On Mar 12, 2022
Basheer22:

You support Russia but you're looking for US used cars to buy. Why don't you buy your used cars from Russia. You are a classic example of someone lacking foresight and analytical reasoning.
You and Putin are the same thing. You can't think deep and you lack sense.
So, what are we to call US using Russian rocket engine: going by this your idiotic logic.

You're a compound fool who thinks; cutting his nose to spite his face is wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 12, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
More
https://www.statepress.ng/2022/03/us-based-nigerian-model-mary-timms.html
You could have done better by using your own kwashiorkor image(s). We all have our own childhood images.

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Kwestionair: 7:12am On Mar 12, 2022
blacknoir:

exactly they also failed to realise that if the west had not succeeded against hitler, africa in its entirety would have been turned into a plantation and we as blacks wouldnt have a say in anything

Do you have a say in anything?

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 12, 2022
Fine ebony slim girl
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by bigcee(m): 7:28am On Mar 12, 2022
Northernblood5:
In short, USA gave a BLACK AFRICAN WOMAN a chance to taste the good side of life. I hope other cry babies shouting US Racists #I stand with Russia can see these.

Ungrateful Black idiots blaming West for what happened in 16th century. Ndị Iberibe that refused to move on
Does that justify racism?

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Pharaohny: 7:33am On Mar 12, 2022
goodheart01:

Dey dia dey stand,no go chop belle full

Looooollllll
grin grin grin grin grin grin
My bele oooo

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Victerica(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2022
When Charles Darwin was talking about the Theory of Evolution, I think he was using Africans as a case study...

Look at their comments in this thread and others, and see, if majority of them are not very petty
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Ofiadiegwu: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2022
Good news, God ofcourse is good.

But going nude isn't one way to show appreciation to God.

God's word commanded decency and modesty in dressing.

You cannot be doing nudity and be talking of God and His grace
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by jclassiq(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2022
Comfort, my ex, could easily give this woman a run for her money. But I guess time and chance happeneth to us all.
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by joepepsy(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2022
Low life like you,I have been living in Switzerland for more than 15 year with my beautiful kids and all life can offer.you guys think everybody give a bleep about usa,dont mention that name near my kids.
goodheart01:

I agree she’s not super human. But she has a better opportunity at life than u in Nigeria presently. Blame your wicked leaders and leave the innocent lady alone pls

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Playermayweda(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2022
int0x80:
Nigeria couldn't even provide food for her to the extent she almost died of "kwashiokor" and look at her life now - flying first class

Nigeria na the only country in the world, Us no send you i hope you know
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by goodheart01: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
joepepsy:
Low life like you,I have been living in Switzerland for more than 15 year with my beautiful kids and all life can offer.you guys think everybody give a bleep about usa,dont mention that name near my kids.

See the way his foaming from the mouth. Now let me ask u the same question u asked that lady. “So living in Switzerland now makes u super human than someone living in the US abi?”
All of a sudden everybody for nairaland don dey live for abroad... Lol. U don’t even sound like a family man not to talk of having kids: Even the so called kids never even cross Cotonou

Now listen to me you dumb idiot... That Switzerland is part of the West just like America. Next time learn not talk down on people u don’t know, because whatever shit u feel u have achieved, someone has achieved better... Mr. Switzerland
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by joepepsy(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
I no blame you sha..na internet.
goodheart01:

See the way his foaming from the mouth. Now let me ask u the same question u asked that lady. “So living in Switzerland now makes u super human than someone living in the US abi?”
All of a sudden everybody for nairaland don dey live for abroad... Lol. U don’t even sound like a family man not to talk of having kids: Even the so called kids never even cross Cotonou

Now listen to me you dumb idiot... That Switzerland is part of the West just like America. Next time learn not talk down on people u don’t know, because whatever shit u feel u have achieved, someone has achieved better... Mr. Switzerland
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by goodheart01: 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
joepepsy:
I no blame you sha..na internet.

Yeah you’re right u can’t blame me. Blame your folly
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Aaay: 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Afia Schwarzenegger For Advising Them Against Voting For Buhari / Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.