Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) (49980 Views)

Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) / Mary Timms Dazzles In Creative African Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Everybody prefers to be an American citizen than a Nigerian citizens only our politicians who are ministers and Senators are happy been a Nigerian citizen
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Pharaohny: 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with Russia

3 Likes

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by SpiritLION(m): 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
US Based Nigerian Model, Mary Timms Shares Touching Story, How She Survived Acute Malnutrition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_67G0BLo3g

A Nigerian model based in the United States, Mary Timms has shared the touching story of her humble beginning and how she survived acute malnutrition known in local parlance as 'kwashiokor', saying only God's grace brought her to limelight.

While using her story to motivate and encourage, she urged young people in Nigeria and Africa not to give up irrespective of their challenges, adding that there is hope of brighter future for everyone.

She said as someone who came from a humble background, there was a time she had no money and food, urging young people to keep hope alive.

Describing herself as a child of grace, she recalled how she hawked pure water in the streets of Abuja in 2006 and now a citizen of the United States.

She expressed gratitude to God for miraculously transforming her through grace, noting that God has never failed her and still has lot more to do in her life.

She said, "I am a child of Grace. My life is a testimony. Him alone is God. How can I explain this? From Selling pure water on the street of Abuja 2006 and Being homeless at some point, To being an American citizen

"Believe me as I say this, God can do the unthinkable. I am in tears as I write this, tell me why I can’t stop crying.

"Many people will not understand. My story is long I will continue another day" she wrote on her social media handle.

In 2017, Timms was crowned the winner of the 2017 edition of the Face of Next Generation Entertainment Awards 2017 that was held at Upper Marlboro, Maryland, United States.

If indeed you're grateful to God then Glorify God with your dressing by dressing DECENTLY and STOP showing unclothedness as though you're glorifying fornication..

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by usagee36: 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bruh those that hate America so much on nairaland, were denied visas grin grin grin God bless America Amen.
Northernblood5:
In short, USA gave a BLACK AFRICAN WOMAN a chance to taste the good side of life. I hope other cry babies shouting US Racists #I stand with Russia can see these.

Ungrateful Black idiots blaming West for what happened in 16th century. Ndị Iberibe that refused to move on
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by errigdee: 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Holylife:
Anorexia is not a joke. I'm seeing some people laughing, people die of anorexia

hello sorry to intrude into this quote,I got some ENLISTED-QUESTIONS thou,maybe the general answers may likely POINT to POSITIVE impact in ones life.

* WHAT COULD BE THE COURSE OF THIS (ANOREXIA)?

* WHAT SYMPTOMS LIKELY TO OCCUR?

* IS IT HERIDITORY? or

* SELF HYGIENIC? .

awaiting your RESPONSE!!!
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by joepepsy(m): 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Citizen of usa makes you super human? all this poverty mentality.
GLeesMODEL:
US Based Nigerian Model, Mary Timms Shares Touching Story, How She Survived Acute Malnutrition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_67G0BLo3g

A Nigerian model based in the United States, Mary Timms has shared the touching story of her humble beginning and how she survived acute malnutrition known in local parlance as 'kwashiokor', saying only God's grace brought her to limelight.

While using her story to motivate and encourage, she urged young people in Nigeria and Africa not to give up irrespective of their challenges, adding that there is hope of brighter future for everyone.

She said as someone who came from a humble background, there was a time she had no money and food, urging young people to keep hope alive.

Describing herself as a child of grace, she recalled how she hawked pure water in the streets of Abuja in 2006 and now a citizen of the United States.

She expressed gratitude to God for miraculously transforming her through grace, noting that God has never failed her and still has lot more to do in her life.

She said, "I am a child of Grace. My life is a testimony. Him alone is God. How can I explain this? From Selling pure water on the street of Abuja 2006 and Being homeless at some point, To being an American citizen

"Believe me as I say this, God can do the unthinkable. I am in tears as I write this, tell me why I can’t stop crying.

"Many people will not understand. My story is long I will continue another day" she wrote on her social media handle.

In 2017, Timms was crowned the winner of the 2017 edition of the Face of Next Generation Entertainment Awards 2017 that was held at Upper Marlboro, Maryland, United States.

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:04am On Mar 12, 2022
What God cannot do does not exist. I'm a child of grace
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Lantarra: 12:27am On Mar 12, 2022
! Beautiful girls are waiting for you at --- Se︆︆ns︆︆to︆︆s︆︆.︆︆C︆︆o︆︆m
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Excalibird6642: 12:30am On Mar 12, 2022
How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - US Based Nigerian Model, Mary Timms (Photos) A few years back I decided to try and make a documentary film about the lives of some women, working and living in the USA who are surviving Acute Malnutrition Below are some photos of the women and one of the interviews (including me) A few years back I decided to try and make a documentary film about the lives of some women, working and living in the USA who are surviving Acute Malnutrition Below are some photos of the women and one of the interviews (including me) The film has been made in two parts The first is about those women in the USA who have survived, and been able to help other malnourished people through the charity group, "Food & Lives" The second part is about Mary Timms, a Nigerian woman who, after the death of her son due to a stroke, came to the USA

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by lexy2014: 1:03am On Mar 12, 2022
Hope all this story is true and not an attempt to get social media traction or gain undue popularity?
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by lexy2014: 1:06am On Mar 12, 2022
Hope all this story is true and not an attempt to get social media traction or gain undue popuWlarity?
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Basheer22: 1:25am On Mar 12, 2022
Pharaohny:
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with Russia

Pharaohny:
Can I have a car pickers from USA
SOME THAT RESIDES IN US PRECISELY

You support Russia but you're looking for US used cars to buy. Why don't you buy your used cars from Russia. You are a classic example of someone lacking foresight and analytical reasoning.
You and Putin are the same thing. You can't think deep and you lack sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by West2019(m): 1:40am On Mar 12, 2022
God answer my prayer i want to put a very big smile into my mother face help me lord
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by tit(f): 1:49am On Mar 12, 2022
Say Hi
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by SenecaTheYonger: 2:34am On Mar 12, 2022
obo389:
You dey US and you still dey suffer malnutrition?
Na wa o

She sufferered that in Nigeria. Buhari learn to read
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by VEHINTOLAR: 2:50am On Mar 12, 2022
Our God is faithful,hallelujah !
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by goodheart01: 3:09am On Mar 12, 2022
proclinician:

Lol ungrateful idiots indeed. Poor miserable illiterates way on a normal self no difference with wild animals but they can't be grateful for the education and exposure.

The internet they use today, even the social media platforms like FB they use is till from the West yet they’re still senseless.

But in secret they would want to travel to this same Western countries
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by goodheart01: 3:15am On Mar 12, 2022
Pharaohny:
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with Russia

Dey dia dey stand,no go chop belle full

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by ComeToJesus: 3:17am On Mar 12, 2022
gaby:
Some people stupid sha

But this Alexreports takes the cake for stupidity.

So, you wan convince people say this particular image na original..

You are so daft...

Still wondering how hill and valley take occur for human anatomy.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by goodheart01: 3:17am On Mar 12, 2022
Basheer22:

You support Russia but you're looking for US used cars to buy. Why don't you buy your used cars from Russia. You are a classic example of someone lacking foresight and analytical reasoning.
You and Putin are the same thing. You can't think deep and you lack sense.

Omo u really finish the guy

Oya Pharoahny. Receive sense !!
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by goodheart01: 3:19am On Mar 12, 2022
joepepsy:
Citizen of usa makes you super human? all this poverty mentality.

I agree she’s not super human. But she has a better opportunity at life than u in Nigeria presently. Blame your wicked leaders and leave the innocent lady alone pls
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by plantist: 4:55am On Mar 12, 2022
fipaneg:
Only fools will support Putin invasion of Ukraine

You expected Putin to do nothing when he is about to be surrounded by NATO. ahahaha wiseman from Israel

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by plantist: 4:57am On Mar 12, 2022
Northernblood5:
In short, USA gave a BLACK AFRICAN WOMAN a chance to taste the good side of life. I hope other cry babies shouting US Racists #I stand with Russia can see these.

Ungrateful Black idiots blaming West for what happened in 16th century. Ndị Iberibe that refused to move on

You can stand and watch in akimbo when you are surrounded by your enemies. Mr wiseman from Israel

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by izovibration(m): 5:02am On Mar 12, 2022
God really tried for you but why posting nude pictures? You didn't try posting a nude pictures for appreciation to God almighty.
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by Flossq: 5:45am On Mar 12, 2022
blacknoir:

exactly they also failed to realise that if the west had not succeeded against hitler, africa in its entirety would have been turned into a plantation and we as blacks wouldnt have a say in anything

Africans always speak about what we know not. The west used the media to tell you what you are saying now
Re: How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) by techWriter3: 6:13am On Mar 12, 2022
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Afia Schwarzenegger For Advising Them Against Voting For Buhari / Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.