Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,465 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) (5455 Views)

This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) / This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Women running after military men? Na today I de hear this one oh. May God forbid that I should marry one. I pray against it everyday. I just don't like them.
Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Simran94:

You are still a student with no money. Rather than you looking for ways to better your life for yourself, you are doing “REDPILL” that won’t get you anywhere in life. This is how some of you will miss people that will help your destiny or you think it’s only men that help men be successful?
Continue

I don't understand... Why are you attacking redpillers? What exactly is your issue with redpillers.. no rude words just explain your stance let me understand you
Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by mixmastering: 6:42am On Mar 17, 2022
TheGidRedpiller
You foul spirit, you have not succeeded in turning men against women and you shall not succeed in turning men or boys against their mothers, NEVER, in JESUS name.

If it were to be in the old days, you would have been put to death. Thank GOD for JESUS

“For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.” Leviticus 20:9

Men shall give account for every careless word they have spoken in the day of judgement. Mathew 12:36

For we shall all appear before the judgement seat of CHRIST, that everyone may receive what is done in his body, according to what he hath done, whether good or bad.
2Corinthians 5:10

Keep writing fake threads upon threads, men will love their wives, their mothers and their sisters, their female colleagues and female neighbours.

JESUS CHRIST was insulted, HE never repaid evil for evil. This is the example we shall follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) by Harrison4944: 6:55am On Mar 17, 2022
Read Below

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! / ***be Proud Of Your Tribe*** / Heart Broken! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.