Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia (11093 Views)

Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: / Euro Clubs Want Nigeria's Uche - E Ghana News: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by tankwa: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2011
what is your concern if i love my fellow lady.It is my chioce.everything lies in the sexual satisfaction in the act. If i can get it from my fellow lady how are you offended.
So long as it does not affect my play negatively please allow them to carry on.You are in their own country.do in Rome as romans do.
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2011
tankwa:

what is your concern if i love my fellow lady.It is my chioce.everything lies in the intimate satisfaction in the act. If i can get it from my fellow lady how are you offended.
So long as it does not affect my play negatively please allow them to carry on.You are in their own country.do in Rome as romans do.

another brainwashed goat
tufulu
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by philip0906(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2011
nice one mrs Eucharia. . .as 4 those who love homosexuality u can go and practice it where they'll allow u.We have enoff problems and vices already 2 contend with. . .
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Dolemite(f): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2011
Donlittle:

your a fool   angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
*You're.
If you're going to insult me at least use proper grammar.
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2011
Dolemite:

*You're.
If you're going to insult me at least use proper grammar.
no fool, i repeat your a fool angry angry angry angry
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2011
4biden act, Y shld gal go 4 gal, y nt go afta d guy supports if dey nid d tin. I support u mama, tel dem our blieve n culture do nt allow dat stupid act.
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Dolemite(f): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2011
Donlittle:

no fool, i repeat your a fool  angry angry angry angry
Reported, hopefully you'll get a ban for your troubles.  wink
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2011
Falcons, pls. Stop dat dirty act. We dot wat cause in our country.
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by mystikal(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2011
Fvck G@ys and well. . . .lezbians too
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2011
Dolemite:

Reported, hopefully you'll get a ban for your troubles.  wink
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry
it doesnt help fool, i have 15 different account on NLAND, once this get banned, my other account will be used in threatening only u
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2011
Donlittle, u r non-believer of wat?
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2011
I don't think homosexuality is right but I don't blame them for criticizing her to be honest, she's free to express her views fair enough but I don't think she should have forced the 'lady-loving-ladies' out of the team. It's football for goodness sake not some kind of sacred spiritual purity group, I also think she could choose her words more wisely
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2011
sisnowee:

Donlittle, u r non-believer of wat?
AM A BELIEVER, WHAT IS IT?? undecided undecided
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Dolemite(f): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2011
Donlittle:

AM A BELIEVER, WHAT IS IT?? undecided undecided
And it's people like YOU that make me feel good being an atheist, anyway 15 accounts? get a life. undecided
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by hardbody: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2011
Were these girls picked to represent Nigeria on the basis of their individual sexuality? As a person, i dislike same sex relationships, but hey, if they are not affected in delivering results, why should i be bothered about their sexuality. As long as they have not created scenes or embarrassed the country, why should i care? My interest in them is to see them play good football, what they do after and outside the field is absolutely their wahala. They individually have inalienable rights to practise what they think best as long as it doesnt affect my rights as well. Is homosexuality and lesbianism the real issue bedevilling this country? Would you say because bank OLE is sexually straight he is not a criminal? We are always chasing after shadows and leaving the substance behind. Let those gals sleep with themselves till they turn pink, so long as they print the name of Nigeria indelibly in the soccer books of FIFA WOMEN CHAMPIONSHIP. My Opinion anyways
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2011
Dolemite:

And it's people like YOU that make me feel good being an atheist, anyway 15 accounts? get a life. undecided
I JUST INCREASED THE NUMBER OF MY ACCOUNTS TO 16, RIGHT NOW AM MAKING ANOTHER EMAIL, UR ON MY WATCH LIST
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by mrofficial(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2011
Maybe we should all become homos and see how this world proceeds. Some replies on Nairaland are yuck.
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by ifyalways(f): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2011
Abeg make them win a match or atleast score a goal ,O jare.

BTtw,Its right and ok for the west to condemn polygamy claimed to be synonymous with Africa but "homophobic" for an African to speak against h0m0sExual,a west thing  undecided

Nothing concern me,all I need is goals.  smiley
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Dolemite(f): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2011
Donlittle:

I JUST INCREASED THE NUMBER OF MY ACCOUNTS TO 16, RIGHT NOW AM MAKING ANOTHER EMAIL, your ON MY WATCH LIST
Lol, oooh I'm scared.  grin silly kids, how old are you by the way?
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by damipaul(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2011
dunno what the world's turned into!!!!!!
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by kumbalo(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2011
GOD BLESS EUCHARIA . AT LEAST DEM GO KNOW SAY NO BE SO WE CORRUPT REACH
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Eisajimoh: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2011
That is correct, the white animals should learn how to respect the black people, what kind of barbaric, dudumalishore, insultation are they trying to bring to Nigeria
they be careful the way they destroy God image,
Furthermore any nigerian woman found doing such a rubbish should punish
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Dolemite(f): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2011
mr.official:

Maybe we should all become homos and see how this world proceeds. Some replies on Nairaland are yuck.
No one is advocating for the practice of homosexuality (if that is even possible), but people should be respected regardless, you wouldn't like it if people hated you for the color of your skin would you?
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2011
Dolemite:

Lol, oooh I'm scared.  grin silly kids, how old are you by the way?
AM OLD O, dnt really knw my age, my aunty never told me, sad world isnt it?? sad
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Mpetempe(m): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2011
Homo-sexuality is bad and evil depart from it for the salvation of ur soul eternally.

Those in support of gay sex are doomed for life and will remain useless, hopeless and yoked in this life and life to come. Am another Homophobia if i be President today the first thing i will do is to burn all gays alive before they invite God's wrath as in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by ypad: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2011
Mama E more grease to your elbow.
homosexual and lesbians is an abomination in the sight of God and as a Christian she completely free to defend her faith without fear or critics. God hate homosexual and lesbians that was why He (God) destroyed the city of Sodom and Gomorrah. Back here in the country it's against our law. Nigeria constitution dose not support it, so she (mama E) has every right to send the lady loving ladies out of her camp.

So FIFA should apologize to her.
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2011
ypad:

Mama E more grease to your elbow.
Same-sex and lady-loving-ladies is an abomination in the sight of God and as a Christian she completely free to defend her faith without fear or critics. God hate Same-sex and lady-loving-ladies that was why He (God) destroyed the city of Sodom and Gomorrah. Back here in the country it's against our law. Nigeria constitution dose not support it, so she (mama E) has every right to send the lady loving ladies out of her camp.

So FIFA should apologize to her.

If we're basing this on religious beliefs, I suppose those who aren't Christians, fornicate, commit adultery, lie etc should also be removed from the team
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by duchessemi(f): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2011
HOMO,LESBO,BISEXUAL,

All of una go rot in HELL[color=#990000][/color] fire,
Unless u repent from tihs evil and disgusting act!
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by dayokanu(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2011
Good one Uche
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by duchessemi(f): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2011
@Ibikaye
Fornicating,adultery, etc are sins b4 God our maker,
But same sex is like u tellin God dat he was not in his right senses when he was creating u shocked shocked!

It offends God grately, READ GENESIS 19-29
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by duchessemi(f): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2011
Me, i dey wait 4 d day wey dem go carry der posessed self( Lesbian) come toast me angry angry

Wetin i go do dem dat day ehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, i reserve my comment 4 now sha shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Afam4eva(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2011
Thumbs up Uche for standing for what you believe in. We as Nigerians should not condone and accept the evil vices that is going on in the western world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says / Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week / Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.