Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia (11092 Views)

Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: / Euro Clubs Want Nigeria's Uche - E Ghana News: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by honeric01(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2011
Thank you mrs Coach, now you can lose and come home, we no mind.

Wherever you're, say the truth, do not be diplomatic with any truth, it's your right to say what you know is the truth, if FIFA and the west no like am, make dem try hug any of their own transformers.
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by otondo55: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2011

Fifa is wrong on this, the truth must be said, undiluted ! shocked
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by shoboy9: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2011
what is FiFa up to? Trying to force the woman to become a dirty gay lover? Or they claim to be unaware that it is an attck on our culture? Maybe fifa is being run by gay lovers lipsrsealed
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Diligence: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2011
Let's stop them gays/dirty homos and probably do everything possible by any means necessary to destroy gays/homos - I support any1 who will join the crusade!!!
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by queensmith: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2011
Absolute ignorance in its entity- the woman os obviously a biggoted idiot and that's one of the reasons africa is where it is today, what's your business with what people do in the privacy of their homes or hoe they live their lives? Bloody morons, how about you concentrate on takong a competant team around the world to represent the country? Is that not what they stupidly pay your sorry ass for? Kmt
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by freshera: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2011
queensmith:

Absolute ignorance in its entity- the woman os obviously a biggoted and that's one of the reasons africa is where it is today, what's your business with what people do in the privacy of their homes or hoe they live their lives? Bloody morons, how about you concentrate on takong a competant team around the world to represent the country? Is that not what they stupidly pay your sorry Bottom for? Kmt
True.

I belive sexuality is a personal choice not a societal choice.

As a xtian, I believe lesbi.ans/gay.s will go to hell but that doesn't mean I should force or expect other people to live by what I believe.

Show love not hate. Hate is not the answer.
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2011
freshera:

True.

I belive sexuality is a personal choice not a societal choice.

As a xtian, I believe lesbi.ans/man-lover.s will go to hell but that doesn't mean I should force or expect other people to live by what I believe.

Show love not hate. Hate is not the answer.
thankyoouuuuuu
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by honeric01(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2011
What's wrong with some Nigerians? don't you know its against the law in Nigeria to be either a male homo or a female homo?

She's 100% right to have booted them out of the team, it's against the Law of Nigeria.

Period!!!
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2011
Homosexuality will not achieve legality in this part of africa, i have done some research and found out what the gays do in the privacy of their rooms.
They practice what is called fisting, and they go deeeeeepaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh,
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Tyche(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2011
Sing it sister
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by automania: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2011
What you decide to do in the privacy of your home is your business but when you pick up placards and protest, forcing yourself on my belief, on my children, coming into my home(through the media) and forcing me to accept you, now you are pushing me too far. You forgot that your right stops where mine starts. I will talk, Eucharia will talk and so will all those who belive(and they have a right not to want anything to do with that practice) talk.
What am i saying? You are in my face and you expect me not to talk.

THANK GOD FOR THE EUCHARIAS' OF THIS WORLD.
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by GooseBaba: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2011
Henric01

Bros!!  tell your people well. It is an unlawful act in Nigeria period! . There are those that equate our political and economical problems for not having an open mind on this issue. intellectual madness.
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by stagger: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2011
If I were a male coach of a male team,. I will not tolerate batty boys. Thumbs up to Eucharia for living up to her faith and her beliefs and not being afraid to let it show.

F***ing FIFA f***ots!
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by JBL316: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2011
fifa is morally bankrupt!
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by cgem: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2011
This is the grand design of the illuminati to make abominations to God seem as though they are the norm.
People wake up, the Devil is taking over the earth already! WAKE UP PEOPLE THE END IS NEAR!
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by iiiyyyk(m): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2011
what moral justification has fifa (a bunch of corrupt and criminal elements) has to talk about moral issues?

couch Uche is very very very right. we must stand by our beliefs especially if correct in the light of universal truth. we cant argue whether stealing is right or wrong same also to homosexuality.

homo, is mental and spiritual abnormality, its psychological derailment. all homos need psychotherapy.

the is no law that says the white man is always right.
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2011
She"s free to air her opinion on homosexuality and besides most lesbians are fond of raping women who are straight.Imagine yourself in a locker room with someone of the same sex as you ravishing you with his eyes as you UnCloth.Gays have a sort of disgusting behaviour.
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Sagamite(m): 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2011
ibkaye:

I don't think homosexuality is right but I don't blame them for criticizing her to be honest, she's free to express her views fair enough but I don't think she should have forced the 'lady-loving-ladies' out of the team. It's football for goodness sake not some kind of sacred spiritual purity group, I also think she could choose her words more wisely

If it is illegal in your country, you can force them out of the team.

I am sure, for example, England will force a paedophile out of its team so as not to be held in high esteem or spoil their image.
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by whedon2(m): 12:40am On Jul 01, 2011
For all I care FIFA can go and lick Blatter's ass. Bunch of hypocrites
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by ifebosco: 12:53am On Jul 01, 2011
why  do 70% of  us,   have  soo  much  hatred  towards homosexuals  in  africa?i  believe  is  religious motivated against gays.

let  me  explain and  see  if  i  can  bring in  some  light in  this  our darkness

i  travel  to  europe  in  the  early nineties  to  be  precise  91 and  was  living   in  germany  when  the  racial  tension all  over  europe  we  very high, reading  from  some  of  the hatred  coments  here, it  reminds  me  of  how  i was  treated  those  days  as  a  blackman.insults  like, the  blackman  smiles,we  are  inferior to  whites,our thinking faculty  is  verylow  because  we  are  blacks,that  hitler  told  them  that  any body  who  is  not  white  tall and  have   blood  hair  is  inferior  and  many  more  insults.that  is  how  people  were  brainwashed against blacks.sometimes  you  walk  in  the  streets  and  people  throw  stones at  you .we  suffered  all these humiliation even  at  work.
because  of     the  colour  of  our  skin,and  today  i see 70% of africans doing thesame insults  because  he  is  gay . we  don´t  want  to  value  the  person  inside  him / her,  we  just  want  to  hear  his/her sexual  orientation to start  insulting.The  real  problem  about  africa  is  our  ignorance,A continent were the  richest man  is  either  clegy or  a  politician not  entrepreneurs,  we  have  problem.  im  a  happy  married  man  with  tree  kids  but  i  believe  in  tolerance  and respect  to  every  body
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by kosoro: 1:03am On Jul 01, 2011
Sagamite:

I am sure, for example, England will force a paedophile out of its team so as not to be held in high esteem or spoil their image.

Which part of the constitution or which law prohibits homosexuality in Nigeria? Or is this just another bogus claim?
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by mamagee3(f): 1:28am On Jul 01, 2011
JBL316:

fifa is morally bankrupt!
I know right? tongue
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by DamiKhojie(m): 2:45am On Jul 01, 2011
Funny I remember whites using the Bible and religion to justify their hatred towards Africans and other ethnicities/nationalities in the same way in the past. Some people are such hypocrites they will profess Christianity is a religion of love and forgiveness (even of those who you view as "sinners" but then again which one of you isn't) but will turn around and spew absolute hatred towards anyone who doesn't agree with their ideology or calls them out on their bigotry (as seen by the homophobic rants, Islam vs Christianity, and Religous vs Atheist threads). You don't have to agree with their relationship but as long as it's between consenting adults at the very least be respectful. I really hope God is a forgiving god because many of you so called Christians will need it come judgement day.
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by okunoba(m): 3:22am On Jul 01, 2011
Live and let live. Homosexuality is a choice, this is called freedom to be who we are as long as we are not hurting others. Please my people let them be. We have a long way to go before we understand the meaning of human rights. Nigerians dey always read, but always with a closed mind. Africa needs enlightenment. The coach is your typical ignorant and bigoted African, no wonder they still call us monkeys.
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 01, 2011
okunoba:

Live and let live. Homosexuality is a choice, this is called freedom to be who we are as long as we are not hurting others. Please my people let them be. We have a long way to go before we understand the meaning of human rights. Nigerians dey always read, but always with a closed mind. Africa needs enlightenment. The coach is your typical ignorant and bigoted African, no wonder they still call us monkeys.
Pray you dont get raped by a homosexual while you are in the locker room.Most homosexuals believe if a person is tolerant to their way of life then that means that person must be gay as them hence they start sexually harrasing the person.
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 01, 2011
okunoba:

, no wonder they still call us monkeys.
What does it matter what a white neanderthal thinks about black ppl grin
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by 27naira(m): 5:15am On Jul 01, 2011
de puzzy was made for HIS diick not for HER fengerz.

BIOLOGY: pollination is the transfer of pollen grains from the anthers of a flower to the stigma of another flower (not from the stigma to the stigma
CO.ITAL CONGIKUTUS: the insertion of an errected pen.is  shocked into a dilated virginia  kiss (not the insertion of a finger (with a long nail and cutex) into a stinking shi.t pit)
angry

Now, why will there be a diick but if not for virginia??

undecided undecided
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 01, 2011
Sagamite:

I didn't know homosexuality was illegal in Nigeria
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 01, 2011
i support the coach jare.look at her picture .you can tell she loves GALA grin
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 01, 2011
queensmith:

Absolute ignorance in its entity- the woman os obviously a biggoted  and that's one of the reasons africa is where it is today, what's your business with what people do in the privacy of their homes or hoe they live their lives? Bloody morons, how about you concentrate on takong a competant team around the world to represent the country? Is that not what they stupidly pay your sorry Bottom for? Kmt

We all need to become gay and africa can start moving forward
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Hardeyorlah(f): 7:05am On Jul 01, 2011
Fifa sucks
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by olapluto(m): 8:15am On Jul 01, 2011
If I remember very well, all Uche said was les.bi.anism is 'morally and spiritually wrong' and she is addressing the issue as it threatens her team and team spirit. Nothing discriminatory in this now. Afterall Yakubu and some 9ja players were banned once for sleeping with ashewo in Tunisia 2004. Its on the same par. She wouldnt have complained about her players being les.bos. She's just worried it will affect team spirit. Goal celebrations will no longer be genuine. SOme players will use that as opportunity to quicklly 'tap'. Even dressing room will not be thesame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says / Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week / Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.