Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia (11095 Views)

Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: / Euro Clubs Want Nigeria's Uche - E Ghana News: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2011
Vieira:

Jizos!
If you people think homosexuality is a western disease then you deluded.
It is just as common in naija and has been for ages, the only difference is it is done undercover due to the intolerance of society.
Are we now to choose teams on morality? If so make dem chase all the girls nit married but Being Intimate now, shebi that is immoral?
Naija dey always act holier than thou but now them wicked pass.
nonsense.
and that should go on forever, no one wants to know them, they are infringing my right, by telling me who they are, going on the TV campaigning n stuff, thinking they will be accepted everywhere
they can never be accepted
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2011
Sagamite:

In most cases that is true.

They are so brainwashed that their blood boils as they think this is their Martin Luther King moment and would not risk losing the moment no matter the superior argument given that has flawed the lame logic they were brainwashed with. Lame logics like "it is two consenting adults", "No one is being harmed", "It is human rights" etc that they frequently and carelessly regurgitate at a drop of a pen like restricted robotic computer programmes. They have been told it is not "modern" to not accept dykes and poofs. They are desperate to be modern and separate themselves from the "backward" people that are not "cool".
you are very right, i had an argument with a girl yesterday, who grew up in the west, lord her blood was boiling, that she kept on usig cursed word, i was calm, n kept o using what i learn on NLAND, n what i have in my brain be4 she gave up. n i kept on telling her, am frm the BUSH n i see this act as abnormal, n therefore wont agree with it.
i i agree with this, it means have lost my sanity, mbaa, have my sanity with me
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by pelezico: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2011
ogugua88:

You're a clown.

To all of you, I'm brainwashed, however, I do wonder how many homosexuals all of you have encountered to jump to your conclusions. I've seen both sides of the sense and can tell you that one side isn't greener than the other; they're the same. I have Same-sex friends. I have Same-sex and bisexual coworkers. I have attended political events and rallies with them. I have attended fundraisers and awareness events with them. I have gone to school with them. I can tell you that they are just as normal and human as any heterosexual person and I highly respect them. The kind of people all of you are describing? I have never seen or met anyone like that, and I have attended man-lover events, such as man-lover Pride Day, or events where they are plenty, like AIDS Fundraiser Walk.

Until I hear of any incident coming from that locker room, I will support FIFA if they decide to ban Falcons from competitions. No one is asking anyone to accept or conform to homosexuality. Just leave them alone. Stop out-casting them.

Why do you attend these events ?  If they are so normal then whats the point of them - what are you trying to achieve?  Whats your agenda behind these "political" events.  Whenever people use the word political with homosexuality (homosexuality has nothing to do with politics but is a moral issue)  you see a people trying to use politics to forcefully change the way we think.  Its called TYRANNY.

ogugua88 you have not seen the real face of homosexuality because you refuse to see it.  Perhaps the reason for this is because your world review does not accepts a real right and a real wrong.  Perhaps your arguing against your own conscience. The reason for these political events is to socially condition people to accept something that there conscience rejects.  You would support FIFA who are known fraudsters and criminals themselves. 

FIFA can go to hell for all i care - its not there concern since Sepp Blatter himself also said that man-loving-men should stay away from Qatar if they fear there anti homo laws.  So please what is your agenda here.

The issue here is that homosexuality is violent and has no root in love at all.  We were created men and women for a reason.
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2011
All these homos and their supporters should let Eucharia be! Eucharia was right kicking out lesbians from the team because these homos in the team would distract others from being focused. These girls often take their bath together in camp, UnCloth and dress up in the same room so, how can you expect a lesbian in that room seeing a naked female not to go weird or lose her sense. Instead of focusing on how to win their matches, such lesbian will start thinking of having se.x with her colleaguesdirty. In order to advert this, Eucharia as a coach acted appropriately
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 03, 2011
koastar:

All these homos and their supporters should let Eucharia be! Eucharia was right kicking out lady-loving-ladies from the team because these homos in the team would distract others from being focused. These girls often take their bath together in camp, UnCloth and dress up in the same room so, how can you expect a lady-loving-lady in that room seeing a unclothed female not to go weird or lose her sense. Instead of focusing on how to win their matches, such lady-loving-lady will start thinking of having se.x with her colleaguesdirty. In order to advert this, Eucharia as a coach acted appropriately
cosign
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by kq(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2011
http://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/news/newsid=1465490/index.html

Well the coach actually gave a denial according to the link above.
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by LordTee: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2011
there could be some homos in fifa, see how they are reacting
Re: Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia by georgem(m): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
I support her stance on this issue but sometimes you just use your sense and remain quite not open ya mouth anyhow cos it might be very costly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week / Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup / Confederation Cup: Dana Air Flies Akwa United As Team Heads To Tunisia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.