Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! (30639 Views)

Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Alleged Cover Up By Nigeian Police. / 2013 Abuja Int'l Motor Fair: Compare Car Brands. / Cargo Tracking Notes In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by TopeFl(m): 2:16am On Aug 05, 2007
Used, the new ones are the ones from $10k upwards
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Kave(m): 2:19am On Aug 05, 2007
ok thanks gee
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by TopeFl(m): 2:23am On Aug 05, 2007
Be careful riding when u get 1, its sweet and dangerous.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by aloib(f): 5:36am On Aug 05, 2007
Tope_Fl:

Be careful riding when u get 1, its sweet and dangerous.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by k0be: 6:07am On Aug 05, 2007
on the freeway, it's more like a love affair with death.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by aloib(f): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2007
k0be:

on the freeway, it's more like a love affair with death.

but if u ave the accesorries, helmet, all dose rubbish for the elbow and knees, theres a probability of not getting serious injures, if u fall off, mehn ive lost two friends cos of bike accidents cry cry
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by PawPaw3(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2007
Whats the difference between this and okada?
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by TopeFl(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2007
Helmets and Stuff just limit the injuries. They dont prevent nada. Just b careful pple.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by aloib(f): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2007
lol, levelks baby!!!

Tope_Fl:

Helmets and Stuff just limit the injuries. They don't prevent nada. Just b careful people.

lolo, i knw rite, thats why they fine riders without helmets, even for kids, must ave helmets

my bro and his bike

Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by iice(f): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2007
Aloib shocked shocked sexcii bike. . .loff the color! grin
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by aloib(f): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2007
lol, mrs green!!! hahahhaa
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by soulpatrol(f): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2007
i tried practising how to ride a bike once and rode straight into a parked car. not a fun experience. it still hasn't discouraged me though because i've loved bikes ever since i can remember. there's just that special something when u see a guy/girl who can ride a bike well. they look cooler than cool. cheesy i think everyone should try to ride one before they die. just be extra extra careful. if u have to pad urself for sefety till u look like an astraunat, then by all means do so. bike accidents can be fatal. but still, i go buy my bike one day one day. grin
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by aloib(f): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2007
LOL at try to ride b4 they die, hahah ure funny
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by soulpatrol(f): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2007
aloib:

LOL at try to ride before they die, hahah ure funny

ha h. i totally didn't get that connection. "ride before you die" cheesy
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by iice(f): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2007
Soulpatrol word! grin grin
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 06, 2007
There are so many other things to ride! grin
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by k0be: 6:22am On Aug 06, 2007
michelin89:

There are so many other things to ride! grin
what a perverted FREAK.  Berra quit your night job and get a day job.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Aporo: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2007
Hello All,

Having spoken about riding and accidents in my post of Saturday 4th Aug 2007, i dropped quite shockingly at about 11am on Sunday 5th Aug 2007 some where in Yaba Lagos.

A freak head driving a two door civic against all traffic rules pulled out of an intersection without regard to moving traffic. The rest was history. It could have been serious but i maneuvered with my lower and upper brakes managing slightly not to run into the car's hood but i had to tilt very sharply and there i was on the floor. That was in 2 seconds guys!!

Trust me, and i say this with all modesty, i am one hell of a rider (with my records on interstate riding within Nigeria) but the reality appears to be that riding apparently opens you to more danger than a car would (the two to four wheel thing).

The bruise on my left leg and my bike were not excessive but i will commend all to be more cautious and careful when riding. Always scan traffic ways ahead of you like some computer screen and if you can afford it, put on as much riding kit as possible. The helmet, knee and elbow pads and your glove should be the starting point. I am much better now and at work today with a small limp in my steps though!

I hope we are not nuts Peeps!!! Whilst i just fell off my bike, i love riding even more will so do next week end if my bike is fixed by then!! IS THIS NOT THE LOVE AFFAIR WITH DEATH AS NOTED BY KOBE! What the heck, man can only die once but please let's be extremely careful as possible. A RIDER CAN NEVER BE TOO GOOD FOR ACCIDENTS.

Word for the day - keep having fun riding with the highest sense of caution and alertness.

@Tope FL
By the way, i ride a Kawasaki ZXR 750 2000 model ( i hope the description is correct) and will want to upgrade to a ZXR 1000 between 2001 to 2003 model. What could this cost me in Florida?
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by soulpatrol(f): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2007
@Aporo. oh guy, thanks for instilling even more fear in us o. tongue we shall be extra extra careful and we shall also pad well well.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2007
k0be:

what a perverted FREAK. Berra quit your night job and get a day job.

Replying to your post would be a great insult to my intelligence so I'll just ignore you and repeat myself.

There are many and better things to ride! grin
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by k0be: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2007
Replying to your post would be a great insult to my intelligence so I'll just ignore you and repeat myself.

There are many and better things to ride!
Isn't it blatant and obvious that you aren't as intelligent as you claim to be.
Well guess what, you just replied my post, dumbo.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by soulpatrol(f): 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2007
heys chidrens, no fighting on this thread! angry
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by k0be: 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2007
sorry sweetie embarassed
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by soulpatrol(f): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2007
apology accepted. good boy/girl tongue we kuku dont know ur gender. u be transgendered? seun, can u add f/m as a special category? lmao. grin just playing jare. carry go!
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by k0be: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2007
lol u're not serious. u are now using style to toaste me ehn, don't worry i accept.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by soulpatrol(f): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2007
@kobe. who dey toast u now? dey there dey toast urself. i take it u're a guy huh? the fact that u were quarelling with my padi, michelin89 is enuff for me to have blasted u. but ehn ehn, i dey try make peace btw the two both of u, u come dey flip the script on me say i dey toast u? u sure say u don chop today?  angry
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by k0be: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2007
yes, how u take no say i no be woman, maybe i be lesbian, u con talk say i be guy. sidon there o. me i no be gentleman at all o. u see wetin ur girlfriend mich69 de talk, na reason why i give am the correct abuse be that.
forget that one sweetie, how u dey?
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 07, 2007
k0be:

yes, how u take no say i no be woman, maybe i be lesbian, u con talk say i be guy. sidon there o. me i no be gentleman at all o. u see wetin your girlfriend mich69 de talk, na reason why i give am the correct abuse be that.
forget that one sweetie, how u dey?

If you are really a woman then you are an insult. What an idiot you are. Just for the fact that you could get a sexual interpretation of my post shows how malicious and sexually freak you are,

Stop trying to reflect your perverted self on others, you disgusting dickheaded illiterate holy mary wanna be. Dog fucker.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by k0be: 12:28am On Aug 07, 2007
when will you make a more-substantial contribution to the thread, other than "there are many better things to ride" - it's obvious you're implying something sexually explicit, asewo.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 07, 2007
k0be:

when will you make a more-substantial contribution to the thread, other than "there are many better things to ride" - it's obvious you're implying something sexually explicit, asewo.

You see Kobe, among all your posts I have ever read on Nairaland, no one has ever made any sense to me so I have started wondering if you even have somthing called brain.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by k0be: 1:37am On Aug 07, 2007
You see Kobe, among all your posts I have ever read on Nairaland, no one has ever made any sense to me so I have started wondering if you even have somthing called brain.
I'll ignore your little personal address to me and focus on your grammatical blunder.
"no one" -  a post is not a person, it's simply a line or more of texts, not a human being of some sort.
Again I ask you, do you have something worthwhile to contribute to the topic, other than asking us to indulge in your nefarious rides?
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 07, 2007
k0be:

I'll ignore your little personal address to me and focus on your grammatical blunder.
"no one" - a post is not a person, it's simply a line of words, not a human being of some sort.
Again I ask you, do you have something worthwhile to contribute to the topic, other than asking us to indulge in your nefarious rides?

Thanks for your correction.

None has ever made sense to me.

And FYI you can go and jump into the lagoon for all I care. No be you get NL so whatever you say about my comment is absolutely useless. Get yourself your own forum and state your rules. Don't act as an admin here when you aren't even a recognized member!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The New Lagos Motor Vehicle Administration Agency Proposed Rates / Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface / N15m 1986 Steyr Puch Pinzgauer 716 Spotted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.