Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! (30662 Views)

Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Alleged Cover Up By Nigeian Police. / 2013 Abuja Int'l Motor Fair: Compare Car Brands. / Cargo Tracking Notes In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by iice(f): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2007
*drooling*
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2007
lol,
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Aporo: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2007
@Ariblaze

Magodo, Lagos. Why do you ask?
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2007
was wondering if a hookup wasnt imminent

i would love to see those bikes
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Aporo: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2007
Which of the bikes are you referring to now? The ones in Togo - seeing those may be fun actually!

Anyways, i can hardly declined any bike related rendevouz.

If you reside in Lagos, there is this guy at the foot of the link bridge between Opebi and Sheraton in Ikeja, heard he has some good looking, imported but used bikes. I hope they are not overpriced.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2007
i know the dude

overpriced mutha fucker

he has two suzukis , one a slingshot 600cc

and a 750 cc yamaha

and that wasnt what i was talking about

i was talking about seeing your bike

yeah i stay in lagos , ogba actually
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by adeniyidru(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2007
hi good guys, i appreciate the post and i believe that Aporo is nice.
I am a biker for sure,actually i know nothing has to do with how long you've been on bike,what really matters is how good,smart and best you're on bike.I have flare so much for Honda and Suzuki bike's,i will never forget my first accident experience--it was fatal,also my best cruise ever with a female friend on the high way,and the incredible fortune I've made riding this bike--it's a great skill to learn.thanks
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Aporo: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2007
@ Ariblaze

I have actually sent the bike in for some minor repairs. It will be my pleasure to let you see it as soon i get it back man!!

@AdeniyiDru
adeniyidru:

hi good guys, i appreciate the post and i believe that Aporo is nice.
I am a biker for sure,actually i know nothing has to do with how long you've been on bike,what really matters is how good,smart and best you're on bike.I have flare so much for Honda and Suzuki bike's,i will never forget my first accident experience--it was fatal,also my best cruise ever with a female friend on the high way,and the incredible fortune I've made riding this bike--it's a great skill to learn.thanks

I agree with you my brother but i still maintain that you can not be too good or smart for an accident. I have taken pains to discuss with people who have done the craziest things imaginable on a bike and the key is always to be cautious than ever because some other factor you may not be able to control beyond your skills may cause an accident.

@All

Let's all be Good riders, smart riders and even the best riders but i insist - BE THE MOST CAREFUL RIDER.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2007
igbobi aint meant for us cool

ap

no problem
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by katherinae(f): 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2007
i've ridden them a couple of times, nothing special to them. yeah its nice going over 90 miles per hour. needless to say i dont miss riding them at all
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2007
as stated earlier madam

you either have it or you dont

in as much as am a speed junkie

i love fast cars ,

used to race em'

right now i dont miss em

but a bike oolala

everyday
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Aporo: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2007
@Ariblaze

I entirely agree with you man!!
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2007
word,
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Aporo: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2007
@ All

Celebrity Riders

For Nigeria, I am aware that Charly Boy currently rides a bad ass power bike;

I am also aware that Ramsah Noah used to ride a Suzuki Hayabusa (until his recent crash)

Also heard that Donald Duke rides a cruiser!!

Please update the house on other celebrities you know who are riders and bike freaks.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2007
rhymzo is a lovely biker

ramsey noah(i dont consider a rider more a poser)

hanks , whatever (the actor)
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Aporo: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2007
I could i forget Rymzo!!

Thanks Aribs wink

More please!
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2007
aribs lol

only 3 people in this world call me that
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Aporo: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2007
Interesting!! cheesy
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2007
honestly,
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by soulpatrol(f): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2007
nairalanders so quick to give u nicknames. trust. make i no like, im guilty of even mispronouncing names on purpose grin
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2007
soulpatrol

tell me something
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by mastro: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2007
ok for the true bikers, me and my toy

Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 7:54am On Aug 13, 2007
mastro

where are you located?
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by mastro: 5:56am On Aug 14, 2007
The UK, just outside london, that was me at Rockingham,
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Aporo: 10:59am On Aug 14, 2007
@SoulPatrol

Usage of the shortened name was sheer co-incidence and not by design!! I am at a loss at what anybody will benefit in mis-pronouncing names on Nairaland!!

@Ariblaze

How are you today? Hope i am not in trouble for shortening ur name bro!!! grin

@Mastro

Is that a Kawasaki Ninja ZXR 1000 or 750? And what year model is it?

Anyway, the snapshot is hot man and your bikes looks immaculate!!

Regards
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2007
U AINT IN ANY , grin
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2007
My old boss is really into bikes. On saturday, there was a big bike rally. When I worked with him, we were a 4 wheel drive centre.

Now, he's digressed to bikes, and he's loving it.

The green and yellow bikes are Suzuki 1000cc models. But, the yellow one isn't street legal, and is a fully race-prepared bike, and bloody fast too!

Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2007
The deeper yellow bike in the background has just suffered some damage. An 18 wheeler pulled out on the rider without looking, and the rider smashed into the big rig, and came off the bike, head-butting the rig in the process. He was unconscious for about 30 minutes, luckily his helmet saved his life.

Bikes are great fun, just need to be treated with respect.

The bike's been fixed now, all new fairing, and headlamp bracket. Mechanically, it was sound.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2007
not street legal huh?

that how to roll
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by aloib(f): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2007
beautiful, ariblaze, wat if i call yu arobz
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2007
pray what does arobz mean?
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by aloib(f): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2007
nothn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine / Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface / I Mistakenly Bought A Non-drivable Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.