Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! (30640 Views)

Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Alleged Cover Up By Nigeian Police. / 2013 Abuja Int'l Motor Fair: Compare Car Brands. / Cargo Tracking Notes In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2007
you are a piece of work ,

you know that wink
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Aporo: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2007
The yellow bike sure looks wild!!

It will certainly test the extremes between man and machine peeps!!

Adorable stuff!!

Meanwhile, i understand there was a recent Biker Rally co-ordinated by Charly Boy in Abuja. Did anybody attend and or have gists/pictures for the house?

On my Nigerian celebrity biker list, how could i not have mentioned Dare Art Alade?
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ikefor(m): 3:04am On Aug 18, 2007
History was made at the first ever Nigerian bikers convention which was held in Abuja, August 3 -5. With 50 + bikers from lagos, abuja, kaduna and port harcourt, the event was marked with quite a number of memorable activities. The highlight of the convention was the morning ride around abuja metro, press review and later the bikers gig at the punk palace. It goes to say that the convention will stay indelible in the hearts of all the bikers that made the trip.

Thanks Area Fada for the fun!!

Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2007
i feel so heartbroken cry
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by soulpatrol(f): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2007
any professional female bikers in the house or females that are really into bikes?
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Aporo: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2007
@ Ariblaze

Why?!!

Missing in action grin

@ Soul Patrol

Be kind enough to notify the house when you find a active female rider in Lagos. THEY ARE RARE for whatever reason!!

@Ikefor

Heard another rally is scheduled to hold shortly and this time to Ghana and some other countries!!

Please fill us in if you have the details.

More pictures please!!! wink

Regards
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2007
i wish i was there

funny am just reading the a magazine BIKE!!

comparing the Yamaha YZF-R,the honda Fire blade and the granada, Kawasaki ZZR1400(dont mind me i have a softie for them babies,my first was a kawasaki and she treated me nice)
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by iice(f): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2007
Way cool!
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2007
gran ma !!!!
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by iice(f): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2007
Grand son! grin grin

I have been drooling over the bikes grin grin. . .the other day, a harley was parked somewhere. . .i nearly slipped off the pavement while ogling it grin grin
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2007
lets buy grin
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by iice(f): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2007
grin grin Grandson. . .you read my mind tongue grin

Even one dude i saw riding this kawasaki last week. . .*sighs*. . .very sexcii grin grin
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Aporo: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2007
@Ariblaze

How have you been bro? Av been out of town!

I am pleased with your high preference for the Kawasaki ZZR 1400.

Am i about to sell my Kawasaki for another one - a ZX9R men!!

There is something bout Kawasaki Bikes men!!

When will you buy your Bike?
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2007
hmm tough question

i would have to change jobs first

what am being paid right now is criminal angry

with this job , i would have to inherit grin money b4 i can afford

a decent bike
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Aporo: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2007
Lol!!!!! grin

God dey bro and don't loose faith!! wink
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2007
double dose

of lol grin
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by iice(f): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2007
This morning, a blue yamaha was parked outside. . .i kept going to the window to ogle it. . .hmmmm all these bikes in just how many days. . .its a sign! grin
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2007
gran ma

what do the signs say cheesy
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by iice(f): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2007
Grandson,

Sign that we must get our bikes cheesy
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2007
i have being seeing that sign for days now

am getting a bumper heartheadache from just
too much ache
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by iice(f): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2007
Grandson. . .
i know how you feel. . .

pennies, dimes and kobos will amount to something one day grin

Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2007
yeah

hopefully beforeĀ  i become a grandad grin
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by iice(f): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2007
Na you know o. . .i want my grandkids to be groovy like me. . .riding bikes, chasing the wind. . .being wild and free grin
ok i think my brandy is hitting. . granny go sleep tongue
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ujupat: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2007
Hi,
Nairaders,
Kindly assist me with UBA Test Format

Thanks

Pat.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ujupat: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2007
Hi Nairaders,

Kindly assist me with UBA Test Format.

Thanks.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by youngdon(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2007
Guys anyone wants to sell powerbike for 80k
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by youngdon(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2007
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by slims007: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2007
am here eventually. any way jokes apart, any real biker around? lets get intouch (if you run a legitimate job that is.,have an ID card, driving license, cos i dont fancy police disturbance cooland i ride anytime of the day and night.)
i push a 400cc. and a 600cc presently. i want to knock off the yamy fzr 400rr. i shall post her pix soon. wink
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by slims007: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2007

see ur email. we talk later
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by slims007: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2007
one thing is clear, a lot of dudes wish they could ride but they never work towards it. i remember when i used to mope at sports bikes i see parked around, dreaming i could get to ride one.
some day i just made up my mind and went and got one. after a couple of crash, i soon learnt the rules.

riding in lagos poses huge challanges. you have the danfo driver to contend with, okada riders, speed freaks who are eager to race you to show you they could dare devil on four wheels, pow pow trying to extort chips from your pockets. its damn crazy.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by zorro(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2007
Just got my bike yesterday, anybody want to go for a ride?
grin
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by iice(f): 2:00am On Aug 31, 2007
I would! grin grin

slims007. . .LOL word especially the okada rides

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface / The New Lagos Motor Vehicle Administration Agency Proposed Rates / N15m 1986 Steyr Puch Pinzgauer 716 Spotted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.