Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,059 members, 7,835,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Real Reason Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Reason Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men. (1148 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men / 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reason Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men. by czarr(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Nature compensates women for the risk associated with pregnancy.

Nature's main goal for us as a species is to reproduce. This is the reason for lust and love, these things ultimately leads to sex Which aids reproduction. The clitoris is a special organ in a woman's vagina area that serves no other purpose except to pleasure the woman.

I believe nature put it there to encourage sex, and distract the woman from the pain and discomfort associated with pregnancy, men do not have stronger or longer orgasms, nor do we have any part of our privates created solely for pleasure, this is because we can't get pregnant so nature doesn't reward us with more pleasure.

What are your thoughts?

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men. by Pauldollars(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Its better you ask your wife this kind of question.
She is the one that will tell you whether she enjoys it, then compare her enjoyment with your own enjoyment.
That is the answer.
Re: Real Reason Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men. by Nonexisting: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2022
What of circumcised women with no clit?
Re: Real Reason Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men. by czarr(m): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2022
Nonexisting:
What of circumcised women with no clit?
sex becomes a chore.
Very bad.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men. by okoroemeka(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2022
czarr:
Nature compensates women for the risk associated with pregnancy.

Nature's main goal for us as a species is to reproduce. This is the reason for lust and love, these things ultimately leads to sex Which aids reproduction. The clitoris is a special organ in a woman's vagina area that serves no other purpose except to pleasure the woman.

I believe nature put it there to encourage sex, and distract the woman from the pain and discomfort associated with pregnancy, men do not have stronger or longer orgasms, nor do we have any part of our privates created solely for pleasure, this is because we can't get pregnant so nature doesn't reward us with more pleasure.

What are your thoughts?
I am just simply jealous with the type of body tingling sensation women enjoy especially when sucked,my ex chisom will be vibrating and uttering gibberish when sucked,even if it is 30 mins she continue to vibrate like Indian generator with swollen breast and eyes,or is it chiamaka,that one will be jacking her hips up and slamming it on the bed continuously like a jackhammer possessed by the devil,if I compare the 10-20 seconds ejaculation climax by men to the almost 30 mins chisom can vibrate,wiggle,speak in tounges,wet and cry like a baby you will see why I am very very jealous.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reason Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men. by CorperKola: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
okoroemeka:
I am just simply jealous with the type of body tingling sensation women enjoy especially when sucked,my ex chisom will be vibrating and uttering gibberish when sucked,even if it is 30 mins she continue to vibrate like Indian generator with swollen breast and eyes,or is it chiamaka,that one will be jacking her hips up and slamming it on the bed continuously like a jackhammer possessed by the devil,if I compare the 10-20 seconds ejaculation climax by men to the almost 30 mins chisom can vibrate,wiggle,speak in tounges,wet and cry like a baby you will see why I am very very jealous.
Gender realignment surgery is there for you
Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Losing My Cool Self / Having Erection Doesnt Make You A Man / What Did You Learn From Your Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.