Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (40790 Views)

New York Issues Its First Gender Neutral Driver's Licenses ( Pics) / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official / JUST IN: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Well, Ukraine have lost the battle for sovereignty but Russia will never be the same again.

Let see how they'll survive this barrages of sanctions
Russia is free from the west

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by danngnews: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Akinsete19:
How is USA and Ukraine a winner?

If you don't get it, forget about it.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by sonofElElyon: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Na lie.. neutrality after what Russia has done to them?.. it will never be neutrality from the heart
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by rolams(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Brendaniel:
When I said this earlier on, some people said that Ukraine should just go and fight, I don't go into a fight I know I will lose, I will rather try to negotiate first and if that fails to work then I have no option than to fight and I just go with me and my God.

Ukraine did not do the same, the west pushed them to fight first...

Was it Ukraine that launch the attack?

Ukraine only defended her territory while Russia was offensive.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Thebigheart: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Believe the west at own peril. My only question is that, how many weapons did they sent to Ukraine since the war started.

Lybia is suffering today na Dem.
They want to join Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by falseprophet: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
[s]
sapientia:
This is good news

Though I doubt if Putin will stop now

Even if all the sanctions are lifted today, Russia is doomed economically

Foreign direct invest will be almost non-existent because investor confidence have been killed

After this war, there will only be 3 winners

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Putin just traded the future of Russia for a morsel of Akpu and onugbu
[/s]
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by danngnews: 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
saintokwuluora:
If this news is true, then Zelensky must be tried for Mass murder of Ukrainians, he had this option before the war started. Nonsense

If he should be tried for mass murder, what then should be done with Putin.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Akinsete19(m): 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
danngnews:

If you don't get it, forget about it.
As if you have what to say sad
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Supreme01: 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
seanwilliam:
Either way
The biggest winner remain
1. USA
2. USA
3. CHINA
4. NATO

Biggest loser
1. Russia
2. Russia
3. Russia
Russia economy is gone!

I know y’all will mention Ukraine, trust me , the country will recover in no time . Many countries will support them with aids and grants .

not true, Russia isn't a poor country, every thing will bounce back...infact Russia will assist in rebuilding Ukriane, mark my word.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by donforeign: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Neddstark:
Full Surrender
Don't fúck with the Soviets. Don't fúck with Vladmir.
America can keep encouraging their men to feel uncomfortable with their gender and become females. While other countries keep getting stronger.
The biggest fool here is Zelensky.
u re d biggest fool
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by hotseat: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ukraine appears to have had enough of the unending bombardment and pummeling by the invaders.

NATO, which had silently egged it on have not given or shown enough attention in the ongoing war against Ukraine by the Russians for fear of escalating the war.

It would therefore be foolhardy to continue fighting a brutal bully unaided.

One thing stands out which is the undeniable courage and patriotic spirit of the Ukrainian people.

However, this would make the West to further tighten the noose around madman Putin and Russia.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Country that just exposed their weakness. They are gone. Next level hardship will wipe their asses.
Russia was just be friendly, the west lost their only weapon angainst Russia
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Innomach(m): 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
After wasting the lives of your people. Ruining the lives and livelihood of the survivals. Rendering children homeless and orphans. You're now going back to do what you should had done long time ago. Shame on you all. This should be a lesson to every other poor countries, especially, African nations that they should never built their hope on the western nations. This should also serve as warnings to our IPOB brothers who are counting on Britain, USA, Israel, UN etc for help. They shall wait in vain should there be another war in Igbo land.

8 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by nedekid: 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:
If the above news is true... It makes me begin to wonder, why the war in the first place?
The war is as a result of the US giving the clown a stick to poke a sleeping bear. US knew they had Russia to the corner, Ukraine was the last bustop. If Putin had not reacted, Russia would be completely circled.
At some point, even a chicken will fight if boxed in a corner. Imagine the US having a militry base in the azov sea.
Anyway, this war could have been avoided.
The next one will be Taiwan. You just have to look at a map and see the location of Taiwan to China.
All this the US is doing, they will never allow any country do same to them.

8 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by jrusky(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Puremaker8:
If this is true, then Putin should stop.
The western should have prevented this war through dialogue in the first place, but they ignited the fire instead.

Bro the West did everything possible to avoid these mess but Putin refused believing in some audio Neonazi shit are in Ukrain wereas they with him in his country(Russia) Putin really goofed to have listened to those who misled him without him do a proper check himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by emmnprince(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
My major concern is the masses who've refused to receive sense. When it's time for election, we allow these politicians to let us vote based on ethnic and religious grounds, some even sell their votes with no sight of the big picture.

It's high time people realise that these politicians don't care about you

They deceive and divide you based on religious and ethnic grounds, but they Unite at the top to milk the country dry

Now that there's fuel scarcity , you won't see specific fuel stations for APC or PDP supporters, neither would they give you fuel because you're a Christian or a Muslim .

Whether you vote good or bad leaders, na everybody go hear am
ASUU Strike all their children are abroad getting quality education , you that voted based on ethnoreligious ground is at home, no special school for you that's Christian, Muslim, APC or PDP supporter

Una must receive sense by Force

Though you're correct, but it is a misplaced comment. This post does not, in any way, relate to what is happening in Nigeria, but what is happening in Ukraine.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
sunkoye:
After this wasteful military campaign.....both Ukraine and Russia may not have a country to return to.

Even if Ukraine renegades on their promise to remain neutral... Russia will think twice before attacking again as the world have seen them finish. They obviously been demoted from Major Power to only Power

What I know is Putin has learned a bitter lesson and Russia will never remain the same again.
How nato will never dare Russia again
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Brendaniel: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
danngnews:

A sovereign nation was invaded and it defended itself, then u have an issue with that?

They should have tried to negotiate first, I hate fighting defeated battles...

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Elimon(m): 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
jaxxy:
There is nothing wrong in Ukraine joining the EU. It is not a threat to Russia.

It's a big threat... USA may directly attack Moscow from Ukraine in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by TheiaTalks: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:
If the above news is true... It makes me begin to wonder, why the war in the first place?

Like...
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
The west lost their economic control over Russia
From now anyone country that step off the line go collect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Elimon(m): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
jrusky:

Bro the West did everything possible to avoid these mess but Putin refused believing in some audio Neonazi shit are in Ukrain wereas they with him in his country(Russia) Putin really goofed to have listened to those who misled him without him do a proper check himself.

Ahahaha.... The Westvdid everything possible. Look at Putins list of demands and ask me which one the West can heed to... None! Those people are so self centered that they can create a war in any nation, sell their weapons and act as police.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by kaymart: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Suspect1:
noise!
More than noise sef....
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by danngnews: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Patrotism:
You don't understand international politics.
Russia and China are the winners here. USA is a sore looser.
The man said Ukraine is ready if Russia promises to protect them!
This is a very big statement.

You are quoting the Ukrainian official out of context, what he meant by Russia guaranteeing their security is that Russia must not threaten them, just like it did by annexing Crimea, recognizing those two breakaway republics and this invasion. And that's not a statement of weakness.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Truvelisback(m): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Inhale:
Hopefully, this will bring about peaceful resolution
No be everything Power dey solve, most times na Sense. Just look at the lives lost because of his senseless decisions. Even the U.S and NATO he was relying on didn't give a damn abt him.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
BKayy:
Ndị ara. They have now realised that lies cannot help them. They have come to accept that they were tricked and used by the West.

Since the start of this conflict, all intellectuals including economists from USA have all condemned the West for tricking Ukraine. Russia has history, agreements and everything by their side. The west have nothing but their wicked ambition of taking control of the entire world. The truth is that one man cannot rule the world. Even if one man can, it shouldn't be those that want to shove their gay sexuality down the throats of everybody. Don't get me wrong, I don't have issues with gay people but I have issues with the West making unconditional acceptance of such abnormality a must.

For those that don't understand. The agreement before the fall of Berlin Wall, was that NATO even though they are not prepared to let go of their imperialism should not move an inch towards the East (Russia). They should stop at Germany and maintain their allies in Europe and eternal slaves in Africa and beyond. What happened? For the past 20 years, Russia has endured watching NATO deceive and encroach. Something no country with the capability to defend herself has ever endured.

As for the ignoramuses always posting in zombie language "... Ughh u..Kraine is.. A sov...reign.. Natiiiooon"
You shouldn't be worried about something that will never happen. The global imperialism of the West can never be complete. Somehow, nature has a way of stopping it. Today it is Russia drawing the line. Tomorrow might be Biafra or Oduduwa Republic. Who knows.

You should be concerned about the freedom of Africa from the Western project. The subjugation that our ancestors fought and failed.
When exactly will UK and France hand off from Black Africa? For the past two months, Mali took the bold step by kindly asking France to hands off from their economy and territory, do you know what followed? The entire West especially those that took part in the Berlin conference started threatening Mali with sanctions. The one wey pain me pass na ordinary Norway of 5m people that I am sure that Anambra State is more populated than is questioning Mali's audacity. Mali, a country of 20 million people. They couldn't contain such boldness from a black nation. But until today, I haven't seen any attention to the Mali situation here or their media. They want to suppress it so that other black Africans won't be motivated.
cheesy grin Zero joy.

Netflix is now all about gays n lesbian..
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
danngnews:

You are quoting the Ukrainian official out of context, what he meant by Russia guaranteeing their security is that Russia must not threaten them, just like it did by annexing Crimea, recognizing those two breakaway republics and this invasion. And that's not a statement of weakness.
Ukraine will never dare Russia again

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by OneKinGuy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Source :Trust me bro

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by kissdabride: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
BKayy:
Ndị ara. They have now realised that lies cannot help them. They have come to accept that they were tricked and used by the West.

Since the start of this conflict, all intellectuals including economists from USA have all condemned the West for tricking Ukraine. Russia has history, agreements and everything by their side. The west have nothing but their wicked ambition of taking control of the entire world. The truth is that one man cannot rule the world. Even if one man can, it shouldn't be those that want to shove their gay sexuality down the throats of everybody. Don't get me wrong, I don't have issues with gay people but I have issues with the West making unconditional acceptance of such abnormality a must.

For those that don't understand. The agreement before the fall of Berlin Wall, was that NATO even though they are not prepared to let go of their imperialism should not move an inch towards the East (Russia). They should stop at Germany and maintain their allies in Europe and eternal slaves in Africa and beyond. What happened? For the past 20 years, Russia has endured watching NATO deceive and encroach. Something no country with the capability to defend herself has ever endured.

As for the ignoramuses always posting in zombie language "... Ughh u..Kraine is.. A sov...reign.. Natiiiooon"
You shouldn't be worried about something that will never happen. The global imperialism of the West can never be complete. Somehow, nature has a way of stopping it. Today it is Russia drawing the line. Tomorrow might be Biafra or Oduduwa Republic. Who knows.

You should be concerned about the freedom of Africa from the Western project. The subjugation that our ancestors fought and failed.
When exactly will UK and France hand off from Black Africa? For the past two months, Mali took the bold step by kindly asking France to hands off from their economy and territory, do you know what followed? The entire West especially those that took part in the Berlin conference started threatening Mali with sanctions. The one wey pain me pass na ordinary Norway of 5m people that I am sure that Anambra State is more populated than is questioning Mali's audacity. Mali, a country of 20 million people. They couldn't contain such boldness from a black nation. But until today, I haven't seen any attention to the Mali situation here or their media. They want to suppress it so that other black Africans won't be motivated.
You are just too obsessed with the west just jealous and hate from you and fanatical kinds....
Have you ever thought of the greed enshrined in Africa as a continent that is a yardstick for backwardness in Africa..why is africans nations leaders been toppled by military of recent cause of the greed in Africa and you will still blame the west for your problems
Las las na hate for west go finished you.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by justli: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
BKayy:

Well captured. Unfortunately for gen z, the west control all form of media and hence the narratives.
Critical thinking needs to be mandatory in higher learning. Well done

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by danngnews: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Brendaniel:

They should have tried to negotiate first, I hate fighting defeated battles...

Refresh my memory where Russia offered Ukraine a negotiated settlement before it invaded.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
My major concern is the masses who've refused to receive sense. When it's time for election, we allow these politicians to let us vote based on ethnic and religious grounds, some even sell their votes with no sight of the big picture.

It's high time people realise that these politicians don't care about you

They deceive and divide you based on religious and ethnic grounds, but they Unite at the top to milk the country dry

Now that there's fuel scarcity , you won't see specific fuel stations for APC or PDP supporters, neither would they give you fuel because you're a Christian or a Muslim .

Whether you vote good or bad leaders, na everybody go hear am
ASUU Strike all their children are abroad getting quality education , you that voted based on ethnoreligious ground is at home, no special school for you that's Christian, Muslim, APC or PDP supporter

Una must receive sense by Force
Too much sense will not kill you. We just need patriots in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III / Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.