Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (40805 Views)

New York Issues Its First Gender Neutral Driver's Licenses ( Pics) / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official / JUST IN: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
grin

When we tell those western puppets here that propaganda don’t win war, they start saying nonsense. Putin is even soft on Ukraine, if not he would have leveled it since.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Freelane33(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hustler . Make I give you one sure game for today
Gagaan7:
K

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Akinsete19(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

Though I doubt if Putin will stop now

Even if all the sanctions are lifted today, Russia is doomed economically

Foreign direct invest will be almost non-existent because investor confidence have been killed

After this war, there will only be 3 winners

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Putin just traded the future of Russia for a morsel of Akpu and onugbu
How is USA and Ukraine a winner?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by richeeyo(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
Suspect1:
noise!
Your liquid brain can't comprehend

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by phoneport(m): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by saintokwuluora(m): 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
If this news is true, then Zelensky must be tried for Mass murder of Ukrainians, he had this option before the war started. Nonsense

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Nnamdini(m): 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
What next?
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:
If the above news is true... It makes me begin to wonder, why the war in the first place?

Power blocs showing who is right

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by frowland(m): 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:
If the above news is true... It makes me begin to wonder, why the war in the first place?

Ask the arms dealers in US or this movie will shed more light.

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by chopnaira: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:
Russia's economy dragged backward again without NATO firing a shot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by jaxxy(m): 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
There is nothing wrong in Ukraine joining the EU. It is not a threat to Russia.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Patrotism: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
You don't understand international politics.
Russia and China are the winners here. USA is a sore looser.
The man said Ukraine is ready if Russia promises to protect them!
This is a very big statement.

sapientia:
This is good news

Foreign direct invest will be almost non-existent because investor confidence have been killed

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Bigchristo: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:
Because the foolish comedian was thinking the US and NATO will be saving him from the wrath’s of the Russia after the much destruction he later agreed on the deal that was placed on the table before now.

18 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by chopnaira: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

The Sanctions won't get lifted. Them reaching a truce in the future does not negate the fact that a sovereign country was invaded.

I agree that US are the biggest winners.

Russia's is the biggest loser here. It's economy is in the mud.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ukraine should not try it since it has already defeated Russia in this war -- according to nairaland dummies

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by PoliteActivist: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:

Puremaker8:
If this is true, then Putin should stop.
The western should have prevented this war through dialogue in the first place, but they ignited the fire instead.

Am amazed how people can't see that nothing would have prevented Putin attacking Ukraine.
He was NOT worried about joining NATO!
The real issue: he KNEW, left unchecked, UKRAINE WOULD DEVELOP NUCLEAR WEAPONS!
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by sotall(m): 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
BIZNess123:
undecided

After your capital has been surrounded...

Something you should have done long time ago..

Now looked at what's happening..

Russia was been lenient with Ukraine by not using it sophisticated weapons...

So much nonsense in a few lines.

Thermobaric weapons used by Russia is what?

Russian zombies like you are dumber than dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by TruthUntold: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

SMH, you've got another thought coming on

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by kingjizz: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Stop making nosie
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Alusiizizi(m): 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Eventually the foreign investments will return to Russia, on Russian terms.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by baralatie(m): 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:
The war came in the first place because zelensky did not understand the issue at hand and was busy talking anyhow
Also on the part of Russia Putin underestimated the power of further resolutions instead of going to war
So we have two stubborn heads who are facing each other

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Am happy both side don dey tire......

Las las U.N. go vote millions of dollars as relief n restructuring package or funds for Ukraine!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by emperordelis(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
My major concern is the masses who've refused to receive sense. When it's time for election, we allow these politicians to let us vote based on ethnic and religious grounds, some even sell their votes with no sight of the big picture.

It's high time people realise that these politicians don't care about you

They deceive and divide you based on religious and ethnic grounds, but they Unite at the top to milk the country dry

Now that there's fuel scarcity , you won't see specific fuel stations for APC or PDP supporters, neither would they give you fuel because you're a Christian or a Muslim .

Whether you vote good or bad leaders, na everybody go hear am
ASUU Strike all their children are abroad getting quality education , you that voted based on ethnoreligious ground is at home, no special school for you that's Christian, Muslim, APC or PDP supporter

Una must receive sense by Force

Guy, how many times have I warned you about spamming different threads with this your mumu write up

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:
Because the president allowed US to push him into war. Very soon this Zelenski will reveal the promise made to him by washington. The target has always been to push ukraine to provoke Russia into going to war so that Russian economy can be destroyed by the west.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Suspect1: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
richeeyo:
Your liquid brain can't comprehend
try harder noise maker!

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by baralatie(m): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Am amazed how people can't see that nothing would have prevented Putin attacking Ukraine.
He was NOT worried about joining NATO!
The real issue: he KNEW, left unchecked, UKRAINE WOULD DEVELOP NUCLEAR WEAPONS!
hmmm
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by chopnaira: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
Puremaker8:
If this is true, then Putin should stop.
The western should have prevented this war through dialogue in the first place, but they ignited the fire instead.

You must have missed when French Pm was trying to resolve it via dialogue. Putin avoiding calls from other EU leaders e.t.c. while lying that he wasn't invading Ukraine.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by mysticwarrior(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
If this is true it means the Russians got what they wanted.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by domDva(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ukraine just like IPOB allowed itself to be used as a pun to settle personal scores. They forgot that when push comes to shove, countries will ask themselves, are you worth going to war for ??

IPOB also believes that UN, US, Israel, Rihana, Oprah, Trump etc will save them from Nigeria security onslaught against them…..basics of international Relations should be made compulsory in schools globally…..it will help weak countries know their limit and focus on building capacity before challenging their seniors…it’s not a sentimental issue or some bogus sovereignty issue.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Bigchristo: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
seanwilliam:
Either way
The biggest winner remain
1. USA
2. USA
3. CHINA
4. NATO

Biggest loser
1. Russia
2. Russia
3. Russia
Russia economy is gone!

I know y’all will mention Ukraine, trust me , the country will recover in no time . Many countries will support them with aids and grants .
Keep deceiving yourself, if this agreement is reached there will be a need for all the sanctions to be lifted, if you like twist it but the US and NATO are the biggest losers here because they couldn’t achieved their aims of admitting Ukraine into member state of NATO

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III / Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.