Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (40806 Views)

New York Issues Its First Gender Neutral Driver's Licenses ( Pics) / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official / JUST IN: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ayindejimmy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
Well, Ukraine have lost the battle for sovereignty but Russia will never be the same again.

Let see how they'll survive this barrages of sanctions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
This is what Ukraine should have done from the onset, but Zelensky was too interested in the free press and the "hero" tag. Hopefully, both sides will reach an agreement and end all this before Russia begins the invasion of Kyiv.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by CountLaka(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
A pure IPOB journalism, you can't separate this your ideology from the fact.

NA-DEM grin

sapientia:
This is good news

Though I doubt if Putin will stop now

Even if all the sanctions are lifted today, Russia is doomed economically

Foreign direct invest will be almost non-existent because investor confidence have been killed

After this war, there will only be 3 winners

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Putin just traded the future of Russia for a morsel of Akpu and onugbu

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:
If the above news is true... It makes me begin to wonder, why the war in the first place?

This is what happens when you elect a comedian as president!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

Foreign direct invest will be almost non-existent because investor confidence have been killed

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Remove Ukraine from that list. It will not recover even in the next 20yrs

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Tochj(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
Built2last:
America will never agree.

Putin wont turn back

The West kept pushing Ukraine till they got themselves in this mess.

UK, and US are at peace sipping tea.

Never trust the west. They needed to sell arms and Ukraine has been a pawn
Consequences of having a comedian as a leader
NATO group just used him and his citizens to play Lotto.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by babz11(m): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
ukaraine president is a bigot
why the waste of life and Resources then

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Boss469(m): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
Putin invading ukraine is not all about them joining NATO. Putin hate democracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by danngnews: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
Puremaker8:
If this is true, then Putin should stop.
The western should have prevented this war through dialogue in the first place, but they ignited the fire instead.

Who invaded Ukraine ? The West?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by chopnaira: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
seanwilliam:
Either way
The biggest winner remain
1. USA
2. USA
3. CHINA
4. NATO

Biggest loser
1. Russia
2. Russia
3. Russia
Russia economy is gone!

I know y’all will mention Ukraine, trust me , the country will recover in no time . Many countries will support them with aids and grants .
100%

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by JooEeL(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lol, them no dey tell man na.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Remman(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
dre11:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-ukraine-willing-to-be-a-neutral-state-says-official/%3famp
Ukraine was willing to remain neutral from day one. The problem is, Putin wants to convert Ukraine into a state under Russia and the number of his troops that has died won't let him just stop because he'll be seen as a huge fool by the Russians, it will appear like he sent their children and brothers to their early graves in Ukraine for nothing, this would mean, "demilitarization" e no get, "denazification" e no get, "death of Russian troops" e get, while "Ukraine remains neutral" AS ALREADY WAS, before the invasion, which brings the reason for the war as "pointless" and a "self-betrayal and deceit of her people into a suicide mission".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Didi2d(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Freelane33:
Hustler . Make I give you one sure game for today

Oya, I need am sef
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by danngnews: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Suspect1:
noise!

He made a valid point.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by JooEeL(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Boss469:
Putin invading ukraine is not all about them joining NATO. Putin hate democracy.

Do you have democracy, you talking? Yea like the democracy you have in the Zoo. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Shoodboi:
This is what Ukraine should have done from the onset, but Zelensky was too interested in the free press and the "hero" tag. Hopefully, both sides will reach an agreement and end all this before Russia begins the invasion of Kyiv.
The West particularly US made empty promises to him to push him into provoking Russia

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by derecho(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
And resurrect All who died needlessly on both sides?
valentineuwakwe:
Am happy both side don dey tire......

Las las U.N. go vote millions of dollars as relief n restructuring package or funds for Ukraine!
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by PENNYSWAP: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
seanwilliam:
Either way
1. USA
2. USA
3. CHINA
4. NATO

Biggest loser
1. Russia
2. Russia
3. Russia
Russia economy is gone!

I know y’all will mention Ukraine, trust me , the country will recover in no time . Many countries will support them with aids and grants .

Once the war is over , China will to Russians aide

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by JooEeL(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

This one is just making noise up and down, vibrating like a billy goat.

Go and siddon. Small boy wey no sabi notin.

6 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by HarunaWest(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

You think Russia is like Nigeria that isn't relevant to world politics...Countries like that wouldn't fail. They will bounce back.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Good
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
It is well. Russia is doomed
how
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by nomenclature(m): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Political analysis from a 5th world country
sapientia:
This is good news

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by JooEeL(m): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
BKayy:
Ndị ara. They have now realised that lies cannot help them. They have come to accept that they were tricked and used by the West.

Since the start of this conflict, all intellectuals including economists from USA have all condemned the West for tricking Ukraine. Russia has history, agreements and everything by their side. The west have nothing but their wicked ambition of taking control of the entire world. The truth is that one man cannot rule the world. Even if one man can, it shouldn't be those that want to shove their gay sexuality down the throats of everybody. Don't get me wrong, I don't have issues with gay people but I have issues with the West making unconditional acceptance of such abnormality a must.

For those that don't understand. The agreement before the fall of Berlin Wall, was that NATO even though they are not prepared to let go of their imperialism should not move an inch towards the East (Russia). They should stop at Germany and maintain their allies in Europe and eternal slaves in Africa and beyond. What happened? For the past 20 years, Russia has endured watching NATO deceive and encroach.

As for the ignoramuses always posting in zombie language "... Ughh u..Kraine is.. A sov...reign.. Natiiiooon"
You should be worried about something that will never happen. The global imperialism of the West can never be complete. Somehow, nature has a way of stopping it. Today it is Russia drawing the line. Tomorrow might be Biafra or Oduduwa Republic. Who knows.

You should be concerned about the freedom of Africa from the Western project. The subjugation that our ancestors fought and failed.

Brilliant piece. Not meant for the typical conquered slaves of NL worshipping their western gods.

7 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Draei: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Brendaniel:
When I said this earlier on, some people said that Ukraine should just go and fight, I don't go into a fight I know I will lose, I will rather try to negotiate first and if that fails to work then I have no option than to fight and I just go with me and my God.

Ukraine did not do the same, the west pushed them to fight first...

Shut up, they negotiated many times even b4 the invasion.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Kelvinhunta: 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Exactly, y would I wasn't my citizens lives challenge a ruthless dictator when I know I will finally accept his conditions. If am Ukraines president up to this level then let the war continue
dawnomike:
If the above news is true... It makes me begin to wonder, why the war in the first place?
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by danngnews: 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Brendaniel:
When I said this earlier on, some people said that Ukraine should just go and fight, I don't go into a fight I know I will lose, I will rather try to negotiate first and if that fails to work then I have no option than to fight and I just go with me and my God.

Ukraine did not do the same, the west pushed them to fight first...

A sovereign nation was invaded and it defended itself, then u have an issue with that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by JooEeL(m): 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
seanwilliam:
Either way
1. USA
2. USA
3. CHINA
4. NATO

Biggest loser
1. Russia
2. Russia
3. Russia
Russia economy is gone!

Many (western) countries will support them with aids and grants by taking and milking the resources from your own lands in Africa by tacitly supporting the crooks and corruption in your own country thru neocolonialism.

So you see your family are the greatest losers.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Karemarealty288(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Neddstark:
Full Surrender
Don't fúck with the Soviets. Don't fúck with Vladmir.
America can keep encouraging their men to feel uncomfortable with their gender and become females. While other countries keep getting stronger.
The biggest fool here is Zelensky.

Country that just exposed their weakness. They are gone. Next level hardship will wipe their asses.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
seanwilliam:
Either way
1. USA
2. USA
3. CHINA
4. NATO

Biggest loser
1. Russia
2. Russia
3. Russia
Russia economy is gone!

what of the dead

NATO will never cross Russia part

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Ybaby: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
My major concern is the masses who've refused to receive sense. When it's time for election, we allow these politicians to let us vote based on ethnic and religious grounds, some even sell their votes with no sight of the big picture.

It's high time people realise that these politicians don't care about you

They deceive and divide you based on religious and ethnic grounds, but they Unite at the top to milk the country dry

Now that there's fuel scarcity , you won't see specific fuel stations for APC or PDP supporters, neither would they give you fuel because you're a Christian or a Muslim .

Whether you vote good or bad leaders, na everybody go hear am
ASUU Strike all their children are abroad getting quality education , you that voted based on ethnoreligious ground is at home, no special school for you that's Christian, Muslim, APC or PDP supporter

Una must receive sense by Force

Infact!! When I see them abuse eachother for ethnicity here on NL I label such people dafft1, dafft 2
I mean police is about to go on strike and this people think Ibo or Hausa or Yoruba is thier problem... no wonder whitemannn pack human beings as slave tire for here. Why so dulll? Why Tunde, Why Obi, Why usman why are you so dimmm? Emancipate yourself from mental slavery Bode, pity your unborn kids and hold hands with Ahmed.... Ahmed is from Agbada dollar thieves state and yet you think he is your problem. OUR PROBLEM IS NOT CORRUPTION OR POLITICIAN ...OUR PROBLEM IS LACK OF UNITY.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by sunkoye: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
After this wasteful military campaign.....both Ukraine and Russia may not have a country to return to.

Even if Ukraine renegades on their promise to remain neutral... Russia will think twice before attacking again as the world have seen them finish. They obviously been demoted from Major Power to only Power

What I know is Putin has learned a bitter lesson and Russia will never remain the same again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III / Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.