Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (40810 Views)

New York Issues Its First Gender Neutral Driver's Licenses ( Pics) / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official / JUST IN: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by shegun4sur: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
BIZNess123:
undecided

After your capital has been surrounded...

Something you should have done long time ago..

Now looked at what's happening..

Russia was been lenient with Ukraine by not using it sophisticated weapons...

Lenient indeed for invading a sovereign nation and killing civilians for no just cause
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by BKayy: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
oshonwambada:
Nobody read
The smart ones read.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by JayFredo: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
seanwilliam:
lol. A country that a single company in the U.S is richer than .. ordinary apple is worth almost two times of Russia economy ..

Russia is a poor country by world standard and trust me, her economy might not see the light of the day again

What’s your definition of poor?
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by BKayy: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
od501:

Most intelligent comment I have ever read this year.
You are welcome.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Ikem11(m): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

Though I doubt if Putin will stop now

Even if all the sanctions are lifted today, Russia is doomed economically

Foreign direct invest will be almost non-existent because investor confidence have been killed

After this war, there will only be 3 winners

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Putin just traded the future of Russia for a morsel of Akpu and onugbu
You talk rubbish. This war already sealed the faith of Poland and Finland. As it stands if Ukraine surrender ( being neutral) then Russia won.

Economically, sanctions will be lifted and it will take Russia less than a year to recover cos all seized assets will be released.

About investors, business is business when a better offer is on the table.

The biggest loser here is UKRAINE that gambled with the lives of its citizens and infrastructures

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by abeggnow: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:
If the above news is true... It makes me begin to wonder, why the war in the first place?
me sef i wonder. it was irresponsible of Ukrainian president to allow himself and his country be used by the US like this causing the death and so many people and the distruction of his country
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Puremaker8: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
jrusky:

Bro the West did everything possible to avoid these mess but Putin refused believing in some audio Neonazi shit are in Ukrain wereas they with him in his country(Russia) Putin really goofed to have listened to those who misled him without him do a proper check himself.
They did bro, they raised his hope, they should have told him no Chance of him joining NATO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by BKayy: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
justli:

Well captured. Unfortunately for gen z, the west control all form of media and hence the narratives.
Critical thinking needs to be mandatory in higher learning. Well done
You are welcome.
Thanks to independent journalism, what they thought will become a tool to effect and permanently establish Neo-colonialism will be their own doom.

Black Africa will be liberated through the same media they thought they could control us with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by abeggnow: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

Foreign direct invest will be almost non-existent because investor confidence have been killed

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Ukraine and Russia are the biggest loosers. ukraine has lost part of the country and to the east
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Puremaker8: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

The won't be happy with this outcome
you mean the westerner
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Hathor5(f): 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
The headline should read: Ukraine bullied into being a neutral state.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Ayomivic(m): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
dre11:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-ukraine-willing-to-be-a-neutral-state-says-official/%3famp
. If this is true, it is good news. Putin has acheived his goal and the Ukraine too so far Russia can grantee their security. Both should work as brothers not as enemies.

We want to see what would be putin reply to this peaceful statement from Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by caracas: 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Neddstark:
Full Surrender
Don't fúck with the Soviets. Don't fúck with Vladmir.
America can keep encouraging their men to feel uncomfortable with their gender and become females. While other countries keep getting stronger.
The biggest fool here is Zelensky.
This was a pawn by the west to destroy Russia n the mumu Putin fell for it
Russia is doomed ,the economic sanctions will increase,war crimes have been committed n Putin would be held responsible……
The way I see it the west might even demand for regime change in Russia…..
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by webizone(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
chopnaira:

Time for Nigerian students looking to study abroad to start applying to Russia, India and China.

They can forget about seeking admissions in USA, UK, Canada, Germany and Australia.

grin

And you think they would fail? My guy that went to China to hustle came back to Nigeria as a producer. He's no longer interested in business (buying and selling) again. E get y. If you are wise, you will know.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by eedhrisademola(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:
If the above news is true... It makes me begin to wonder, why the war in the first place?
i tire o
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Harshweather(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
dre11:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-ukraine-willing-to-be-a-neutral-state-says-official/%3famp

[b][/b] so you know this all this while and you didn't talk now how many people die now. Really common sense is not common
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by caracas: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
; ;
ken6488:
Russia-china-India

To form the new work order the eastern block
See funny useless combination that will end up killing themselves
grin grin
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by eedhrisademola(m): 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
Suspect1:
noise!
ojigbijigbijigbi!
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Chigorkizz(m): 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
What is neutral state?
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Remember all the companies that loudly pulled out of Saudi Arabia after Jamal Khasogie (sp) was murdered?

They're back.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by samista: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

The analysis of an ignoramus

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by plaetton: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
sotall:

So much nonsense in a few lines.

Thermobaric weapons used by Russia is what?

Russian zombies like you are dumber than dumb.
I agree that Russia was using a soft hand in this war, obviously their aim was not to conquer and destroy Ukraine, but to degrade Ukrainian defense and military infrastructure, while leaving the country governance for a future Russian friendly regime or puppet.
America, on the other Hand, flattened Iraq in 3 days, calling civilian casualties ' collateral damage '.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Bbbwings: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
[s]
sapientia:
This is good news

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

[/s]
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
caracas:
; ;
See funny useless combination that will end up killing themselves
grin grin

It is reality
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by emmyileri(m): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Neddstark:
Full Surrender
Don't fúck with the Soviets. Don't fúck with Vladmir.
America can keep encouraging their men to feel uncomfortable with their gender and become females. While other countries keep getting stronger.
The biggest fool here is Zelensky.
I can sense your Nigeria mental slavery syndrome
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
chopnaira:

Good luck to them
Patiently waiting for when Russian Ruble will replace US Dollars in Nigeria as well cool
Na it is the yuan
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Dirkcoyt: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
caracas:

This was a pawn by the west to destroy Russia n the mumu Putin fell for it
Russia is doomed ,the economic sanctions will increase,war crimes have been committed n Putin would be held responsible……
The way I see it the west might even demand for regime change in Russia…..

I lost brain cells reading this especially the last part . Do you even know how the world works ? They will demand regime change from Russia ? They will demand it from who exactly Navalhny ??
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hint KO heat NI.Na punch wey dey do copy and paste publish this blog.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Svlla: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
This is good......that's the security guarantees Russia is asking for although they've gotten that guarantees through other means.

Regardless talks should continue, a ceasefire and eventually a truce and a treaty to guarantee Ukraine security concerns too as well as Russia.....

However there are thing that will not quickly go back to the way it was
1. Santions won't be lifted, or not immediately. The West have always want to attack Russia or its economy as they've been doing post cold war
2. Ukraine territorial integrity has been compromised, it has lost lands in Donesk, Crimea and Lugansk and more if Russia admits or recognized a separatist govt in Kherson, Zaporizhzhia, Kharkiv
3. Lives has been lost and properties damaged, $billions has gone up in smoke
4. The borders of Europe has been redrawn

Good thing to take from this is
1. Western relation with Africa and Asia will improve seeing that they did not get that unanimous support they expected their powerful media and propaganda would have gotten them. Africa has a mind of its own and true their imperialistic behavior in Africa has been noticed by Africans
2. The West disposition and reactions towards war I Africa and Asia will greatly change as they never imagined a war will be fought in Europe with about 3millions as refugees and still growing.....they will tone down the racial slur in them when commenting about wars or crisis in Africa
3. No body or state has risen above war or crisis so we all need each other

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Karnice600: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
ken6488:
how
In a way you'll never understand to agree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III / Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.