Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller (37990 Views)

See Why My Mother Cursed Me / His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Joeyfizzo: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I told my brother something last night, i said she might be actually sick in the general sense, but i am dead sure she is trying to take advantage of the situation! Call it toxic masculinity if you will but if you went through what i did in the hands of this woman, you will truly understand what i'm always being angry about!

You all know me here, i won't say i'm rich, but i literally moved from being an author to being a brand ambassador (tenure expired last week), so basically you should know that i at least have what it takes to make her get the help of a hospital, BUT I WON'T!!
She deserves to suffer, she deserves to go through whatever she is going through right now!

That biittch said it to my face, she started cursing me to the hearings of my siblings, i didn't flinch.
The funny part of the whole situation was where she stated that i would have to come and beg her before i would be free from her dreaded curse! LOL!!

Still Typing...
ur mumu is really a biitch.....a demon with vagina. He curses won't work bro
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by CSTRR: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nwaezehopr:
It seems you are toxic. I noticed it from your reply so far. No need of coming over here to rant. It's a family issue. No need of disturbing us because we have other important ones to settle. If you like kill your mum I don't care but my Mum is my priority even my wife can't take her position.
Don't judge him.

Have you put yourself in his shoes?

Because you have a wonderful mother, that makes the opinion of people like him invalid?

Not everybody has a good mother.

We can advise him to be forgiving, but his opinions are not invalid.

He is traumatized psychologically by a bad motherhood.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by fredrickmyers(m): 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
The gid redpiller.....I cant n wont imagine u callin ur mom all those names ...I wasnt expectin that from u bro... irrespective of whatsoever might have lighted ur hatred for her...she still doesn't deserve those harsh undiluted words of expression from u.... remember she would have excreted u that very moment she conceive u.....she gave and waited patiently for 9months of her valuable time just to meet u,she breast feeded u and didnt give u out for adoption nor toss u out in d dirt till u took ur first step as a baby,let her b d LovePeddler u claim she was ...but her breast milk gave u d life u rode upon... monkey no fine but him mama like am..she might curse u but she ll never wish u dead.love ur mother bro!!...her curse is stronger n connected...only love and forgiveness can break that curse....no matter the circumstance baba she be ur mama..mother no get second hand abeg..e no get replacement ,u need to let her know u love her n she will always be ur mother,u owe her dat love unconditionally...she gave u dat life undeniable...please forgive her n let love lead.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Raalsalghul:

You people have started.

Pains of having a child bawo?

How's that Op's business?

Did he ask to be brought to this world and isn't the person that gave birth not supposed to be responsible so the Op won't have this level of hatred.

We have children abandoned by their parents living in orphanages or foster homes all their life, a lot of them have turned out great with love and compassion towards themselves and others. They didn’t say because their parents abandoned them was enough excuse to become what the “OP” has grown up to be today.

There are people who while growing up were abused by their fathers or mothers but didn’t grow up to be what this OP has turned out to be.
He is not the first person to experience what he experienced and he definitely won’t be the last.

All these hate and anger against women just because your mother treated you like shit is not the solution, in fact if he isn’t careful he will end up burning himself in the process.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by McLizbae: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
A "Nigerian" cxrsed by his own bio-mother. My people avoid that one by all means!
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by CSTRR: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
When your mother is not mother enough, it can wreck you for life very deeply.

And a son for that matter.
Sons need their mothers. It's nature.

So I can sympathize with this fellow.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Simran94:

We have children abandoned by their parents living in orphanages or foster homes all their life, a lot of them have turned out great with love and compassion towards themselves and others. They didn’t say because their parents abandoned them was enough excuse to become what the “OP” has grown up to be today.

There are people who while growing up were abused by their fathers or mothers but didn’t grow up to be what this OP has turned out to be.
He is not the first person to experience what he experienced and he definitely won’t be the last.

All these hate and anger against women just because your mother treated you like shit is not the solution, in fact if he isn’t careful he will end up burning himself in the process.

No o let them keep cheering him on. His red pill mentees and followers are already here to cheer him on.

Life is all a choice, even if the curse doesn't work, with an attitude like this ,I pity the woman he ends up marrying and subsequently the children he brings into the mess.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by pocohantas(f): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
ImaIma1:

Alas! Nairaland redpill agenda revealed.

So you come everyday to spew all that trash about women because of your mother!

Nairaland redpillers see your leader. See what you guys have been following.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by marshalcarter: 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
So it is OK for him to hate other women but not his own mother? undecided

Here is revealed the source of your buddies hatred, and you chose denial? undecided
Read what i posted...read what the op posted there and read what you posted now and think with your brain... cool

Stay blessed
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by sulem4u: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Guy...l will advice you base on experience...your mum affairs/way of life is none of your business as an adult but to manage and protect her from embarrassment within your power....
The only duty you own her is to take good care of her not just care because what goes around comes around...
You are at your pick today, pls consider the point of equilibrium and declination where many unknown will be cleared to you...thanks!!!
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by chigbokingsley(m): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Bro, I fully understood your pain and agony.
So many parents makes mistake by thinking that having giving birth to you, they have done all that's needed from them.

She maybe doing all those things unknowingly, because the spiritual controls the physical. Parental curses are very real. It may not happen to u now, it may not affect u directly but it will through your child/children.

Go to her and voice your pain to her, let her see why you have refused helping her. Make her to feel your pain. She will surely beg for your forgiveness. Mother is mother for even a sane man cherish his mad mother from birth.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by greypencils: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
DMX had issues with his Mum due to him being maltreated and neglected by her. Till he died nothing could fill that void. Nothing will fill the void in your heart, not money, not fame, not power, not redpilling.

You will die with that hole in your heart unless you let it go

Let yourself go

Forgive your mum...

She hurt you...true

She probably will still hurt you even after you forgive her...true

But you are walking around with a cloak of darkness covering your heart, a cloak of hate, a cloak of bitterness...AND IT ISN'T YOUR FAULT

SHIT! Its life and what life brought your way...

But you WILL NEVER KNOW TRUE HAPPINESS...

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW TRUE LOVE

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE

UNLESS YOU CAN LET IT GO

IT HURTS! SHIT!

IT DOES HURT!

BUT IT GETS BETTER

IF YOU OPEN UP YOUR HEART TO LOVE...

I KNOW YOU ARE TIGHTLY WOUND AND HIGHLY STRUNG...

BUT FOR HOW LONG...

YOU ACT LIKE YOU ARE STRONG...

DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY WANT

LOVE AND ACCEPTANCE...

OPEN UP YOUR HEART TO LOVE AND LIGHT...

TO DO THAT, YOU HAVE TO LET THIS BITTERNESS GO

FORGIVE YOUR MUM...

TRUST ME! SHE MIGHT BE A 'BITCH'

YOU BE THE BIGGER PERSON BY LETTING IT GO...

AT THE END OF THE DAY, THE RED PILL IS ABOUT BEING THE BIGGER PERSON...

LIGHTEN THE LOAD BRO!!!

LET IT GO!!!
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by muheeb01(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
No matter what she's still your mum
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Agbebakun22: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Alonzo50:
Redpiler abi wetin be ur name u better go ask for forgivenes from dat woman or ur life wil get k leg, ur mother is ur paradise no matter what type of attrocity she has commited and no matter what bad thing she has done to u, u owe her for bringing u to this world she has the chance to kill u when u know nothing, no matter what my mother did to me i wil always love her, the only things that could make me disobey my mother is if she ask me to do shrik as a muslim. Take care of ur mom and forget about the past
, nothing like forget the past, imma forgive bt cant forget the past. Theres no peace 4 the wicked if e mama do him evil a mean, since she can sleep around then the mama should be ready to dance to the music of her action
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by JBoss25(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
SQLmastar:
Curses don't work!
If any women like, let them get nakked and curse...it would not work! How do I know this?
A lot of women on my street came out in the middle of the night, nakedd. They laid all sorts of curses on Buhari because of the untold hardship he caused them. This was in 2017. But now does Buhari look like someone who is suffering?
Nwanne forgetiti!. Nothing dey happen. As long as you work hard and smart and always believe, you would be successful.
loool
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by yemi1504: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
sheanzy:
That explains your hatred towards the female gender.

One thing I have observed is that male children that grew up without mother's parental care and love tend to turn toxic to the female gender.

You are just a bittered soul feeling rejected and worthless cos you have been deprived motherly love, that you choose to vent your frustrations on the female gender under the disguise of redpill movement.

You feel like you are not worthy and can never be loved by a woman and the only way to make yourself feel better is adhere to the 36 LAWS OF POWER;, Disdain what you cannot have.

You are simply a misogynist!

MODIFIED;

for those calling me out for being too harsh, check through his topics and you will see how this guy insults and downgrades women, somebody like this can use a girl for rituals without thinking twice.

Nah, some of us do love our moms as redpillers but we can't just stand the disasters parading themselves as some women in this generation! Chikena!
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkiee: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
marshalcarter:

Read what i posted...read what the op posted there and read what you posted now and think with your brain... cool

Stay blessed
Why are you scared of mere questions? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkiee: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
yemi1504:
Nah, some of us do love our moms as redpillers but we can't just stand the disasters parading themselves as some women in this generation! Chikena!
You are not redpillers but hypocrites, redpill-coward even, this since you conveniently create exemptions to your redpill manifesto for women such as your moms. undecided

The OP here is instead a redpiller all the way, sometimes those of you of the cowardly stock aren't able to achieve for fear. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by frozen70(f): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
She is sick, to the point of stooling blood, this is actually true.
That biittch thinks she isn't enough curse to me than whatever she thinks is standing by at the middle of the night waiting to manifest her all powerful curse

I know she is sick, i know, but i also know when she is trying to manipulate her ways into things with the attention she gathers from her illness situation. She asked for financial help, i swear i wanted to help her too, but i just couldn't, did she deserve it or not

If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!

I know i'm being very mean & vengeful, i need people to help me snap out of it because I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER!!

Still Typing...

I just wish you can ignore that woman and focus on your self

You don't need to abuse her as she is your own biological mother

At the same time, you don't make her to curse you because of tomorrow

Pack far away from her and let her only be communicating to you just in phone alone

She has lived her dirty life, leave judgement for God
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGift: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Vengeance is mine says the Lord.

Let it go so your healing may begin.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by AntiMen: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
adegokenama:
My own mother also cursed me two weeks ago in public ..she said I won't live long..she said my children will do the same thing for me...she said my future wife will kill Me........I well know all this curses Can never touch me.. because God knows my heart is plain and I never raised my hands on her .
Any parent that want to curse his or her children this year 2022..back to sender..I have my own future to live.

Besides any curse without a cause shall not alight...

Na Bible talk so.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by yemi1504: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
You are not redpillers but hypocrites, redpill-coward even, this since you conveniently create exemptions to your redpill manifesto for women such as your moms. undecided

The OP here is instead a redpiller all the way, sometimes those of you of the cowardly stock aren't able to achieve for fear. undecided

Ignore button! A ti kofa nle, ifa ti n she SMH.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by AntiMen: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
victorazy:

Bro! Calm down! I know how you feel, how heartbroken you are, BUT she is your mother and you ought to be smarter.

I will tell you the truth bro! that curse is not void, believe it or not. You better go and make peace with her.

My mom has done worse to me but I can't hold it against her grin because am smatter, enlightened, more civilized than her grin

My mum did worse things, I fought her at first , but I found a way of making peace with her..

If the O.P was wise, he would consider his mental health first, and to keep his mental health in shape, he must first remove every toxity and negativity from him....
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkiee: 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
yemi1504:
Ignore button! A ti kofa nle, ifa ti n she SMH.
Again....You are not redpillers but hypocrites, redpill-coward even, this since you conveniently create exemptions to your redpill manifesto for women such as your moms. undecided

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by emmabango2021: 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
My dear good friend,
My candid advise is that never recompense evil with evil. Your mum may have done worst thing to you but just remember that God kept you alive to witness this day. Forgive in your heart.
Forgive her so that your spirit can be free from any hatred but know that don't have it in mind to punish her. Leave vengeance to God. The spirit of the Lord will abide with you and no curse will have power over you.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by snoopz: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Sha goañ start digging your grave
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Lizzydonnah(f): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
So, this is the kind of person Nairaland redpillers are worshipping? Even those who come from a stable and loving family? Y'all should be ashamed of yourself

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Psoul(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
sheanzy:
That explains your hatred towards the female gender.

One thing I have observed is that male children that grew up without mother's parental care and love tend to turn toxic to the female gender.

You are just a bittered soul feeling rejected and worthless cos you have been deprived motherly love, that you choose to vent your frustrations on the female gender under the disguise of redpill movement.

You feel like you are not worthy and can never be loved by a woman and the only way to make yourself feel better is adhere to the 36 LAWS OF POWER;, Disdain what you cannot have.

You are simply a misogynist!

MODIFIED;

for those calling me out for being too harsh, check through his topics and you will see how this guy insults and downgrades women, somebody like this can use a girl for rituals without thinking twice.

I felt so bad reading this.
You may have your reason to feel the way you are feeling about ur mother.
I want to let u know that she still remains a mother to you.
Stop all this attitude u are displaying here. I don't think it makes u look wise.
Don't even feel that her curse may be empty.
Be careful so that you don't find urslf in very bad situation in future.
I am telling you out of experience.
Go make peace wt ur mother now that she is still alive.
Your mother may be wrong and you too is also wrong.
Her curses may have effect on u.
Be careful.
You have the right to accept this or throw it away.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Aaay: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
Why
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by adegokenama: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
shegunmessi:

Yeeeh,all dis curses on you brr,hmmm,I just pirry ur Life,cos when it eventually hit u up,u go no say kaki no b leather, abi Shay u don forget wetin God sent the angel to the husband of Jezebel ni shocked
nothing I repeat nothing can affect me
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by ahnie: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Be kidding yourself,her curses must follow you welder you like it or not.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by tctrills: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Reading this just made me love and appreciate my mother 1000 times more. I am sorry you have a bad mother. She probably
deserves all the hate she is getting from you. And yes, her curses are useless. If curses are so powerful, Buhari would have died by now.
But still, this is not only about your mother, but It's also about you.
You really need to forgive her and let the burden off your heart. You should be the one to repair the bridge. We don't forgive because the other person deserves our forgiveness but we forgive because we want to build on a foundation of peace and love.
If you are able to forgive, you become wiser and stronger emotionally.
You would be a better father to your own children, a better lover to your woman, and your relationships would be better than ever.
It is hard to forgive and let go but it is the right path for us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) / I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease / Why I Married My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.