Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller (37981 Views)

See Why My Mother Cursed Me / His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by marttol: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
digitite:

A beg no man be God. African parents for the most part think they are God despite their moral decadence. If you want to know why , go and ask Putin for invading Ukraine.
ok
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by chukwuibuipob: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wen u reach 50 above,u go understand.., CURSE is/are real.Go to the elderly ones make dem help u
Princedapace:

So, in Nigeria, mothers or fathers are never wrong? Hahahahaha. Africans eh.
That is why their political leaders will use elder, elder shit to be looting em dry and tell them that no matter what, they are your leaders, don't question your leaders, don't abuse them, etc. Hahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by DarkJeddi(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
NnamdiN:
Why this story dey fp biko nu?
Lol..

This world get as it be.. grin
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Adek15(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
marshalcarter:
This is serious...buddy...no matter what..she's your mum... please... settle things with her
omoh!! You called your mother bitch and LovePeddler. prophet Muhammed said "your paradise is beneath your mother's feet" if she steps on it, no matter how pious you are, you'll face the wrath of God. Not every woman who bores a child deserves to be called mother though.

Your case mess for person mouth come still put salt inside. I pray and hope you forgive each other.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Westernequinox: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Honor you father and mother that thy days might be long on the surface of earth.
Don't let your not letting push you into the graves of life.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by harmony75: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
May God soften your heart dear to do your best for her, may God show us mercies.. Whether good or bad let's do our parts for our parents, we can judge because we don't know where you're coming from we don't know your story. A cousin last year did not attend her mother's burial, I know little but not all because I leaved with my late aunt her mom. The pain/betrayal someone feel to that extent not attending her mother's burial? Or do you think she's happy not being present in her mom burial an easy decision?! Or this guy here Op She's a mother also saying her children will do the same won't make sense because you're not part of the family, it does even work that way! The Bible says "a curse without cause is void"!!! May God heal our families ❤️
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Truvelisback(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I told my brother something last night, i said she might be actually sick in the general sense, but i am dead sure she is trying to take advantage of the situation! Call it toxic masculinity if you will but if you went through what i did in the hands of this woman, you will truly understand what i'm always being angry about!

You all know me here, i won't say i'm rich, but i literally moved from being an author to being a brand ambassador (tenure expired last week), so basically you should know that i at least have what it takes to make her get the help of a hospital, BUT I WON'T!!
She deserves to suffer, she deserves to go through whatever she is going through right now!

That biittch said it to my face, she started cursing me to the hearings of my siblings, i didn't flinch.
The funny part of the whole situation was where she stated that i would have to come and beg her before i would be free from her dreaded curse! LOL!!

Still Typing...
Forgive ur mum, take her to hospital to get well, so that she would bless u. If she dies, u gain nothing either. Her Blessings and prayers would go a long way for u.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Toktee(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
She is sick, to the point of stooling blood, this is actually true.
That biittch thinks she isn't enough curse to me than whatever she thinks is standing by at the middle of the night waiting to manifest her all powerful curse

I know she is sick, i know, but i also know when she is trying to manipulate her ways into things with the attention she gathers from her illness situation. She asked for financial help, i swear i wanted to help her too, but i just couldn't, did she deserve it or not

If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!

I know i'm being very mean & vengeful, i need people to help me snap out of it because I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER!!

Still Typing...
You are nothing but a useless child full with gutter words....what made you think the curse will not work against you when carried you in her womb for nine months,went thru pains to bring you to this world what esle is more?.
Gave birth to you.....protects you from harms as an infant only to use the same useless mouth you used to suck her dried to called her LovePeddler....you need help asap.

Biblically speaking ithink you need help...read your bible to understand what ur mother is to you.

With the way you talk it seems to me you inherited this from yiur father....and i also believe he was the reason for your mothers behaviour.

You better go beg your mama.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Amumaigwe: 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
That biittch thinks she isn't enough curse to me than whatever she thinks is standing by at the middle of the night waiting to manifest her all powerful curse

I know she is sick, i know, but i also know when she is trying to manipulate her ways into things with the attention she gathers from her illness situation. She asked for financial help, i swear i wanted to help her too, but i just couldn't, did she deserve it or not

If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!

I know i'm being very mean & vengeful, i need people to help me snap out of it because I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER!!

Still Typing...

Calm down bros. You can't win this battle. You must unconditionally honour your father and mother for your days to be long on earth. Your mothers curse is secondary., the primary curse is already from God. So be wise and make peace with your mother. You didn't choose her, God chose her for you and he knew it will come to this. My 2 cents
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Kirchoffs: 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
I finally see where this guy's frustration emanates from , one has to be really filled with hatred for women to be able to spill the kind of foolish ""redpill"" advices he gives to some dense Nairalanders...with the bandwagon of fools cheering him on. Dude doesn't even have respect and honor for his own mother

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Mozegee: 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
I don't know who you are and I don't care who you are. But from experience,if she did remove those causes from you,before she died,I am telling u no mortal man ,be it the highest pastor in the world can remove it. I don't care to know what she did to you guys,but u would have avoided her to the extent of her causing you. Please go back with a good gift or the money she begged you,kneel and plead to her to remove all the cause she place on u. Otherwise brother u will suffer and cry in this world. Who ever that is advising you uncontray to what I am telling u here,run away from that person,but he or she will not be there for u when u will suffer it.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by chaloskyx: 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
which yeye curse? the curses the entire Nigeria have been cursing our leaders has it worked? its now curse from one person a beg
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Princeton92(m): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I told my brother something last night, i said she might be actually sick in the general sense, but i am dead sure she is trying to take advantage of the situation! Call it toxic masculinity if you will but if you went through what i did in the hands of this woman, you will truly understand what i'm always being angry about!

I think I do understand you for some reasons....
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by alphabbey1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
marshalcarter:
This is serious...buddy...no matter what..she's your mum... please... settle things with her
First of all, forget this mentality. It's outdated... if you don't take care of a child, you have no right to any of the child's decision....
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Toktee(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Adek15:
omoh!! You called your mother bitch and LovePeddler. prophet Muhammed said "your paradise is beneath your mother's feet" if she steps on it, no matter how pious you are, you'll face the wrath of God. Not every woman who bores a child deserves to be called mother though.

Your case mess for person mouth come still put salt inside. I pray and hope you forgive each other.
The guy is very useless...who the hell is he to called the mother LovePeddler?
Leave the idiot...when the mother dies the curse will take full effect.
The mother ow him care as a child that have been achieved..
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Toktee(m): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
alphabbey1:
First of all, forget this mentality. It's outdated... if you don't take care of a child, you have no right to any of the child's decision....
whose womb the ediot spends nine months,who breast fed him?
Who spent sleepless night watching him sleeps?
Who change his pampers and pack/wash his pool?
Nobody can change nature.

I cannot even call lady such names talkłess of my mama.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by alphabbey1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
hamzeiy:

The evil wia go befall you eh....
God I day fear day shake for your end.
You watch too much Nollywood.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Sanchez01: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ishilove:

The OP is a seriously disturbed person.
He is. I am actually more afraid of what he could do to ladies/women he has issues with, judging by the way he described his mother with those terrible words.

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by omoadeleye(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

I was just understanding that you meant your MOTHER, I initially thought your MOTHER-IN-LAW.

wow.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by danigbo(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
It is in the family !
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by BluntCrazeMan: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I DON'T CARE!! I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FVVCK!!

The only thing i am happy about right now is my immediate younger brother, he is a passionate pencil artist and with everything i have gathered being TheGidRedpiller, i have helped him improve! My younger brother is now drawing world level stuff, his artworks are so realistic that, he beats his peers in everyway, he now a connection in the US, UK, we are currently working on India! THAT IS WHAT I'M HAPPY ABOUT!!

That biittch just wanted to cage him, but with me, he was able to achieve all these feats, so while she would want to call me a devil, a wicked person, a demon's incarnate, at least i am pretty sure my younger brother's life is in track and he is making his way to THE TOP!! Thats what this demon is doing!

Still Typing...
Possibly she was cursed by someone too.
And now she cursed you.
You might end up cursing someone in the future too.
And the cycle of curses would continue.
Mark This Date Somewhere..
Save This Comment Too

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Toktee(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
Annitakome:
I've seen enough to know that a parent's curse is deadly, my girl friend was a testament to that fact, may her soul rest in peace. Op, she was not a mother figure to you and sibs but she birthed you, breastfed you. Whatever she did to you, she's already bearing the consequences, who knows you would have been actually successful than you are currently if you could just learn to forgive her and give her the help she needs since you are capable of doing that. I know she hurts you greatly.

Try to reason it, don't joke with a parent's curse on you. This is not a case of Nigeria and boko haram, honour your father and mother so that it will be well with you and you will live long.

Peace.
There is always to side of a story......the guy lack morality.
You can compared your mama to ask for forgiveness if she offends you by treating well enough to regret her past actions....called your mother a LovePeddler??..wao.
The guy is spirtually empty the way he sound.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by alphabbey1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
Elclamour:

Just look at it like you're helping a stranger and not your mum, maybe that way you will be able to help. Just see it as a Test of Faith, and love from God.

We're not all Christ, but Christ died for even those who condemn and took him to his grave.

Calm down and think things through

Best advice have been expecting to see. Many Block heads on this page just keep commanding OP to help her mother like "she's your mother, you have to do this and that" lol, very silly comment. Best thing is to see her as a stranger and help her. If you are telling someone like OP to help his mother coz she's his mother, you are still a kid in life and have zero knowledge on how to advice someone....
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Lambarry1: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Your mind is playing tricks on you!
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Thazard(m): 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
That woman does not deserve anything good, she deserves to suffer! Its actually funny how she would always try to sound faint to everyone to show that she's sick, of course she would love to advertise that to extract pity out of everyone, but while she was cursing me, the intensity of her voice was relatively normal, it seemed as though she wasn't sick at all! Where did all that energy come from

I'm TheGidRedpiller, i was born to be HATED!!
Let her curse all the way. I have counted my blessings!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Men

I understand your feelings perfectly.

Once felt that way but it was towards my dad
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by usagee36: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
You are the problem bruh. You come on social media and use slur words on your mom. The curse has started working on you. Your dad shouldn't have waste his cum. Shame on you. Where the fvck in Nigeria do you live? Lets send people to meet your mom to celebrate her since you dont know what a mom is. Dumb fvcking dck head. Piss off fvcker
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by peggywebbs(f): 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
We get it, you have a toxic mum. I think you should go read on signs of toxic mothers and how to handle them.

You're obviously not doing it the right way because she's allowing you go crazy. You have to focus on your mental health, I'm talking from experience. Nobody really unders a toxic parent unless they've lived through the experience. But if you're not careful you'll end up toxic too..with all that anger.

Focus on the things that makes you happy, don't try to seek validation from her. Don't let her get into your head. Help but from a distance, avoid any contact with her because it will end in disaster. Just keep off, if she needs help with her health send money through your siblings or something. But don't go to her, don't call her and definitely don't spend an hour with her..she will drive you mad.

It's not your fault she's the way she is..but it's your fault you are the way you are and you can change it. You can do this by surrounding yourself with positive things and positive people. Don't keep the toxic energy around you and certainly don't lash out like this. You'd be a father someday, don't scare your kids away.

Your text sounded angry..one can feel the vexation coming from your voice. Work on your anger, control it and don't drive the people around you away. You mentioned your successes, good dwell on it. If it makes you happy do more. Forget your mom you're a grown man.

TheGidRedpiller:
I DON'T CARE!! I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FVVCK!!
Still Typing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by rolams(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

You are very sick walahi! Your mother?
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by ImaIma1(f): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

Alas! Nairaland redpill agenda revealed.

So you come everyday to spew all that trash about women because of your mother!

Nairaland redpillers see your leader. See what you guys have been following.

8 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by NnamdiN: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Lol..

This world get as it be.. grin
too vulgar abeg
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by sylve11: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ekejoestar:
I thank God for the peace and tranquility in my family,

I thank God for giving me a best friend as my mother and making my Dad my mannest man.

I thank God for making me feel loved in my childhood and learning from instructions from my Dad, for not being embittered by the way my Dad corrected me but growing up to love him and also know he also made a lot of sacrifices for my good.

Thank you God.

I thank God too for my family o.

@op sad cool
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Lazenby007(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Guy na African you be o, Naija for dat mata. No mata wetin your mama do you,na your mama o. Guy,use ya head o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease / 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) / Why I Married My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.