Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller (37980 Views)

See Why My Mother Cursed Me / His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Tayosteve(m): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Saint1960:
When your children start with you don’t come here to cry

Surely it will happen
And trust me yours will be worst
Fact#

It's a lie, nothing will happen to him if he train his children with love , teach them how to love and lead them on the right path, he will automatically be loved by doing this to his children.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by jubrilELsudan: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
YOUR MOTHER IS A CONFAM EXPIRED VILLAGE ASHAWO AND A REAL WINTCH.

HER KUKUNASE SMELLS LIKE ROTTEN TILAPIA FISH MIXED WITH 7DAYS BABY SHIT.

RUSSIA FALL INSIDE HER KUKUNASE.

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by marshalcarter: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
alphabbey1:
First of all, forget this mentality. It's outdated... if you don't take care of a child, you have no right to any of the child's decision....
Okay sir...hope you're at peace with your mum too..??

Stay blessed bro
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Tayosteve(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nwaezehopr:
It seems you are toxic. I noticed it from your reply so far. No need of coming over here to rant. It's a family issue. No need of disturbing us because we have other important ones to settle. If you like kill your mum I don't care but my Mum is my priority even my wife can't take her position.

You don't know how to talk.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by GiftedHands111: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
If you can call your mother these names, then you're more wicked and heartless than she (according to you is)

I can't imagine reading this names you're calling your mother, let alone calling my mother such. Shame..

You truly deserve the curse...

No matter what she did... You claim she's wicked, then you come here to showcase your own wickedness
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Raalsalghul: 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ekejoestar:
I thank God for the peace and tranquility in my family,

I thank God for giving me a best friend as my mother and making my Dad my mannest man.

I thank God for making me feel loved in my childhood and learning from instructions from my Dad, for not being embittered by the way my Dad corrected me but growing up to love him and also know he also made a lot of sacrifices for my good.

Thank you God.

Most people don't know the luck they have coming from stable backgrounds and take it for granted.

So many messed up minds out there and if you want to do your investigation look into their families.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Tayosteve(m): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Simran94:
Your mother doesn’t need to waste her time laying a curse on you.
With the way you are going, I pray the hatred in your heart doesn’t end up killing you.

You don't talk like that. I hope you pass through half of what he's going through, then you will know how it feels like .
How deeper the pain is.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
That woman does not deserve anything good, she deserves to suffer! Its actually funny how she would always try to sound faint to everyone to show that she's sick, of course she would love to advertise that to extract pity out of everyone, but while she was cursing me, the intensity of her voice was relatively normal, it seemed as though she wasn't sick at all! Where did all that energy come from

I'm TheGidRedpiller, i was born to be HATED!!
Let her curse all the way. I have counted my blessings!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

"Bro, your second paragraph actually describes you as a SADIST...ehya, sorry". Village People Spokesperson.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wow I can't believe I once agreed with you on a topic about male rape.

Your case is worse dude! You need lots of healings to do. Nawa ooooo

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Raalsalghul: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
kelvinrhs:

Guy I don't care what your mother could have done to you, but you don't deserve to be insulting her like this...

If you can say all this online, I wonder what you'll be doing in reality...

Try visit any hospital or search on YouTube to see a woman delivering a child. U will first understand that the pains she went through before having you is not small, without forgetting the pains she undergoes during your pregnancy

Even the bible says Honour your father and your mother. E get why!

E no matter wetin she do you. Just try to forgive her Abeg and stop insulting her

She might have done those things out of ignorance or whatever the reason may be

Just forgive her, give her a little bit of honour Abeg

You people have started.

Pains of having a child bawo?

How's that Op's business?

Did he ask to be brought to this world and isn't the person that gave birth not supposed to be responsible so the Op won't have this level of hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
A Red pill mentor. This is mind blowing. shocked shocked shocked

So this is the state of mind of the nairaland repill resident founder, wow.

Such intense rant and psychotic behavior.So much hurt and bitterness, so much rage and anger inside, such a damaged soul leading others to follow his repill sermon.

Dear ladies, these are the kind of guys you should run away from. Relationships with men like this never ends well.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Winning10(f): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Permit me to say that your mum deserves every hate and venom you spew. She caused you to be whom you have turned out to be.She largely missed it somewhere and might not get the chance to right are wrongs.
Her curse might amount to nothing if she wronged you first.
However, you have been born. You know the consequences of several actions and you know that two wrongs make no right.

Would you allow her evil dent your good?
Should her ugliness damage your beauty?
If you don't correct what has been wrong to nurse a little love so as to give, you would always get hate and some circles are unbreakable.
This is tough.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by MuhammadMiller: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Those women are not Buhari's mother and a mother's curse is very powerful no matter what you be careful not anger your parent expecially the mother because she suffered just to give birth to you, she breast feed you go many pains and hardship so that you should grow.my advice to you is to make peace with her before she dies
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by shogsman(m): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I DO NOT GIVE A FVVCK!
You're a piss poor excuse for a son, people like you are the reason millions of people are deciding to not have children, you're calling your mum a biitch,may your children do worse to you

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by shogsman(m): 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
YOUR MOTHER IS A CONFAM EXPIRED VILLAGE ASHAWO AND A REAL WINTCH.

HER KUKUNASE SMELLS LIKE ROTTEN TILAPIA FISH MIXED WITH 7DAYS BABY SHIT.

RUSSIA FALL INSIDE HER KUKUNASE.
Another Seun enabled mad user
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by reealec(m): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hate doesn't give peace of mind...
She's your mother forgive her even the bible said honor your father and mother, a commandment that comes with a blessing.

OP if she never loved you trust me should could have aborted you right from when you were conceived.

Forgive not because of what you went through but rather bcs of the peace you deserve.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkiee: 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
marshalcarter:
This is serious...buddy...no matter what..she's your mum... please... settle things with her
So it is OK for him to hate other women but not his own mother? undecided

Here is revealed the source of your buddies hatred, and you chose denial? undecided
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Tayosteve:

It's a lie, nothing will happen to him if he train his children with love , teach them how to love and lead them on the right path, he will automatically be loved by doing this to his children.
let's be honest,do you think this guy is capable of having a stable marriage?

You can't give what you dont have ,does he write like someone who has peace and love within?,except he makes conscious effort and even goes for therapy and councelling I don't see that happening.

The op is a damaged soul, if he fathers children or even gets married in this state ,sorry ,it will be an uphill task.

Sometimes it's not really the curse working but the attitude that prompted the curse. If he acts like this with his own mother,how do you think he will act with another person's daughter, especially one that he feels is under him. There is a thread on fp where a nairalander's wife ran away and is hiding,with an outburst like this ,I fear this op will be worse than that man.

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Legendoo: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
This is what we've been saying. Single moms are terrible at raising kids .

She's even lucky, na only hatred the gid pilla get. You can tell he's hurting but still sound as a bell.

Anyways I'm in no position to recommend anything as I don't have the full details of what transpired .
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by jubrilELsudan: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
shogsman:

Another Seun enabled mad user

THUNDER FIRE YOU YOU VILLAGE SACRIFICE

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
Tayosteve:

You don't talk like that. I hope you pass through half of what he's going through, then you will know how it feels like .
How deeper the pain is.

I can assure there’s nothing he is going through that others have not gone through and worse.
What I am saying is there’s no need for curse from his money because it is evident his heart is full of hate and I pray it doesn’t end up consuming him.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by luminouz(m): 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Simran94:

I can assure there’s nothing he is going through that others have not gone through and worse.
What I am saying is there’s no need for curse from his money because it is evident his heart is full of hate and I pray it doesn’t end up consuming him.
You can assure when you don't know how it feels?

That's a weak assurance na!!!
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Fake post
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by SugarCake: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
I only pity the people following u, na one chance them go enter
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
luminouz:

You can assure when you don't know how it feels?

That's a weak assurance na!!!

You don’t know me neither do you know what I have been through in my life. So when I say there’s nothing he is going through that others have not passed through and worse, then I know what I am saying!!!
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Tunde835(m): 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I DON'T CARE!! I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FVVCK!!

The only thing i am happy about right now is my immediate younger brother, he is a passionate pencil artist and with everything i have gathered being TheGidRedpiller, i have helped him improve! My younger brother is now drawing world level stuff, his artworks are so realistic that, he beats his peers in everyway, he now a connection in the US, UK, we are currently working on India! THAT IS WHAT I'M HAPPY ABOUT!!

That biittch just wanted to cage him, but with me, he was able to achieve all these feats, so while she would want to call me a devil, a wicked person, a demon's incarnate, at least i am pretty sure my younger brother's life is in track and he is making his way to THE TOP!! Thats what this demon is doing!

Still Typing...
Your mother is a narcissist. People like that get refill from tearing others down. I'll advise you and your brother to stop living with her. About the curse; God won't respond to prayers of such people.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by luminouz(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wittyduchess:
let's be honest,do you think this guy is capable of having a stable marriage?

You can't give what you dont have ,does he write like someone who has peace and love within?,except he makes conscious effort and even goes for therapy and councelling I don't see that happening.

The op is a damaged soul, if he fathers children or even gets married in this state ,sorry ,it will be an uphill task.

Sometimes it's not really the curse working but the attitude that prompted the curse. If he acts like this with his own mother,how do you think he will act with another person's daughter, especially one that he feels is under him. There is a thread on fp where a nairalander's wife ran away and is hiding,with an outburst like this ,I fear this op will be worse than that man.
You fear OP not the person who made him like this??
Seems you are God now to know whose soul is damaged.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by luminouz(m): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Simran94:

You don’t know me neither do you know what I have been through in my life. So when I say there’s nothing he is going through that others have not passed through and worse, then I know what I am saying!!!
Don't say 'others' ....

Just say you and I will keep quiet.

So, have you been used and abused like he said?
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Legendoo:
This is what we've been saying. Single moms are terrible at raising kids .

She's even lucky, na only hatred the gid pilla get. You can tell he's hurting but still sound as a bell.

Anyways I'm in no position to recommend anything as I don't have the full details of what transpired .
Not all single mothers please, take it easy with your generalization. A bad mother is a bad mother , single or married. A child raised by both parents can come off bad as op or even worse. It's high time we start holding individuals accountable for their actions and outcomes.

We all have gone through some ill lucks at some point of our lives, if we are to blame others and wallow in self pity then we would be having more of Op in the society.

Op is a grown man, he chose the path he walked. He decided to become the bitter unforgiving, self destructive woman hating thing he is right now. Yes he is a "thing" because I don't even have the right words to describe him. Every being has to learn, unlearn and relearn. If he chose to wallow in his bad experience, it is his fault!

The woman might have been irresponsible,yes but that does not excuse op to become who he is.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
luminouz:

Don't say 'others' ....

Just say you and I will keep quiet.

So, have you been used and abused like he said?
Lol, try to attend a rehab session once just for the fun of it and see what “OTHERS” have passed through.

Been used and abused is nothing knew to me and “other people”.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
luminouz:

You fear OP not the person who made him like this??
Seems you are God now to know whose soul is damaged.
Ah ,you are the one talking like this?

And you think the op is the only one who has had such parents? We choose to be who we want. We choose to be at peace,we choose to be better not only for ourselves but for future generations.

Again ,I ask you ,do you think this guy is on the right path to redemption?

If you want castigation from me ,I think the op has already done justice to that. He has not spared words to use on his mother,so?na my contribution you dey find? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Celebrated His Mother's 87th Birthday By Exposing Her Breasts On Facebook / Mom Shows Her Son What It Feels Like Taking Care Of A Baby (Pics) / I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.