Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

My Problem With Nigeria Girls - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Nigeria Girls (44446 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by phemmyfour: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!
They see relationship as a way out of poverty
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by kilisi(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
pansophist:
Our resident twins UyaiIncomparabl and iyaebe will not agree with you. For them, love and money go hand in hand. Pay as you go. They want their men to adhere to 20th-century roles where it benefits them, but they want to be 21st-century women with progressive laws. It's a man's duty to be a provider, no wahala, but somehow, it's not a woman's duty to be a virgin, and accept to be the fourth wife. Why the selective application of culture? Its also against the bible to pay a bride price to non-virgin (Exodus 22;16-17), should we adhere to that one? Lol.

For women like that, double standard IS the standard. Modernism when it favors them, traditionalism where modernism doesn't favor them. Now I understand why they are seen as a weaker vessel. To be so inconsistent, without the mental trigger to detect one's inconsistency, where cognitive dissonance is a way of life, with no sense of giving, but to just take and take. The disappearance of their character when they shamelessly defend their selfishness masked under culture, while being genuinely shocked that there is an entire world built on moral conduct outside their delusional brain. May God help us navigate this terrain of karashikas called modern women. In Jesus' name, Amen. grin

Always on point!

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Vanmatrix(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
dboY1123:

Very true... The babe I'm dating right now would even ask money for hair, she'd tell me she's hungry that I should send money, she wants to fill gas, data and so on..
She's working o.. I just told her I won't be sending her money again, last week, she asked Monet for hair, I just told her I don't have and she got it done herself..e no concern me..
Me wey d relationship don tire already just looking for excuse to run

You just explained a typical 9ja Relationship...

Guys wise up!!!

Most of them got NOTHING to OFFER tho some are Angel's
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by luminouz(m): 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
DonroxyII:
No loud am grin
These niggas don't get the sarcasm

They don abuse me Taya.

Hunger bad my broda cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
SolomonGrundy:
Bros, na dis one dey weak me pass. If u come do mistake wish them, u don enter dia trap.
grin
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Joe4real1988(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

But, men are entitled too. I was chatting with a guy last night and he begged me for airtime. We hadn't even gone half way and this guy just started laying down his life problems for me.

Fine and fresh guy o. I told him I would not send him. And that I don't give men my money. He called me " Olosho" and all other nonsense insults your gender uses when they can't have their way.

Guess what I did? I blocked the idiot. Yes, na me talk am.
So hard to believe though.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by BeautyB99(f): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
HYDEEE:
To hear what? That you are waiting for a man that is willing to "help a woman financially", sit there and keep on waiting for handouts.

Oga I already have a business on my own, you are free to come and work with me so you can use the money and take care of your girlfriend
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by livebullet(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
No be by force to date. If you no wan feed another person daughter, then NO DATE. tongue
Simple!!! tongue

Yahoo boy speaking....but remember to feed your mama (i.e if your babalawo never demand her)
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Divoc19(f): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Every woman is not a feminist. Know this and have peace.
nairaman66:

Is this not hypocritical? A feminist who depend on a man to pay her bills.. Womenfolks the most confused species on earth today!
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
barneystinson:

She's not unpretentious. She is just dumb. I was going to respond to her comments but I realised the folly of trying to reason with the unreasonable. It will be like chasing the wind.

Don't let me catch you. You'll regret it.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by HYDEEE: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
BeautyB99:

[s]

Oga I already have a business on my own, you are free to come and work with me so you can use the money and take care of your girlfriend[/s]
Do you think you are the only one who have business in nigeria?
You think guys only work to take care of freeloaders?, like I said you are a noisemaker.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Joe4real1988:
So hard to believe though.

I never asked you to. Doesn't change what it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by KingDash: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why can't you give her money to make her hair? Mehn. Men of these days don't know what to do. Last week, one of my admirers offered to give me 50k to make my hair, I declined it. That's an ordinary admirer oh. Not to now talk of BF.

Doesn't he know my wellbeing is his responsibility? Omo. I'm done abeg.
lair... you sabi lie
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
KingDash:
lair... you sabi lie

K
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by DonroxyII: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
luminouz:

These niggas don't get the sarcasm

They don abuse me Taya.

Hunger bad my broda cheesy
HungerBad oo : Sha no let them bite you, make dem no Infect You. Emotional boys dem cheesy.. Dem go still dey Chop dem lol!
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by almarthins(m): 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!

God bless you!
I want a God fearing man = a man that will be mumu, meanwhile the lady does not even fear God.
I want a caring guy= a guy that can spend money like oloshi and will still be under her hand pit.

Dating a Nigerian girls na liability
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Kimiso(m): 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

My dear, leave this your westernized mindset in that abroad that you are in. Over here, we are Africans and we should behave like one. We are gradually throwing away our heritage and culture as of old in the name of feminism.

Men are by nature, total providers. Women will just assist when it's necessary. That's how I was taught and I adore the teachings. It has served me well. Even the Bible and Holy Quran command that a man should be 100% a provider in his home. It's just that our heritage has gone to the dogs and men of nowadays are so lazy and looking for working-class women so they will stop working and leech off them. I can't be that woman.

So, who are you a mere mortal to disobey God's commandment when he has stamped it?

Just get your acts together and start doing better. Or you just stay put forever there in that your abroad and be with whitey. Better learn to open your hand. Aka chi chi chi is not good.
it seems you are far more pained by the post than your understanding,the post states dating not marriage,...
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by almarthins(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why can't you give her money to make her hair? Mehn. Men of these days don't know what to do. Last week, one of my admirers offered to give me 50k to make my hair, I declined it. That's an ordinary admirer oh. Not to now talk of BF.

Doesn't he know my wellbeing is his responsibility? Omo. I'm done abeg.

Can the man substain giving you 50k for hair for 10years? The 50k na bait, you self dulge am.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
BeautyB99:

There is nothing silly in what I said is just unfortunate that you can't handle the truth and did you just say “sponsored ladies" lol I laughed in Japan anyway let me leave that part and focus on the girls that ask for money, tbh those girls asking you for money do you think some of them were not doing well for themselves before they met you because they ask you for money automatically makes them an olosho, like I said earlier in my comments if you can't help them then leave them

I'm sure you don't know the meaning of a sponsored lady doing advertisement for a company. I sure you don't know what brand ambassador means. Try and enlighten yourself by making use of google.

At the bolded. I'm sure you didn't read the post at all. Why on earth would you even ask a man money? Is he your father? Is he your husband? What kind of entitlement mentality is this?

Are you trying to tell us that girls are now doing guy's favour by doing well for themselves? Are you trying to say that a girl shouldn't do well for herself until she meets a man? Your level of entitlement mentality is astonishing! If you need money, get a job. Not a boyfriend
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
almarthins:

God bless you!
I want a God fearing man = a man that will be mumu, meanwhile the lady does not even fear God.
I want a caring guy= a guy that can spend money like oloshi and will still be under her hand pit.

Dating a Nigerian girls na liability

Honestly bro. Nigeria girls are liabilities. They are so full of entitlement mentality

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Vizconson(m): 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by prophetfire: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
No be by force to date. If you no wan feed another person daughter, then NO DATE. tongue
Simple!!! tongue
. See them. Those whose business capital is their pussyy.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Solofresh2: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

But, men are entitled too. I was chatting with a guy last night and he begged me for airtime. We hadn't even gone half way and this guy just started laying down his life problems for me.

Fine and fresh guy o. I told him I would not send him. And that I don't give men my money. He called me " Olosho" and all other nonsense insults your gender uses when they can't have their way.

Guess what I did? I blocked the idiot. Yes, na me talk am.

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Banbanna(m): 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Funny one grin....That your Ol' Gee na one kind gentleman sha, he's not the teasing type. While goin thru your comment, I was expecting where he'd snapped & say, you too like food jare or something like that. Am sure he did that in his mind without verbalizing it.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by kingyakos: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't know. I'm serious.

Exodus 22:16-17
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by NohurryInLife: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
talk2hb1:

Do You Know That
Prostitutes are just about the only honest women you can ever find because they tell you the price upfront...
undecided
God bless you for this brother

Atleast they will tell you upfront with their full chest

Not some leeches that will be hanging around to milk
your soul out all in the name of dating.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Pero003: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Babes hustle
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by nairaman66(m): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Divoc19:
Every woman is not a feminist. Know this and have peace.

True. I agree with this thought. Men are there to help women, not the demons on feminism! You can’t be a feminist and beg men for money.. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by meobizy(f): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na una get power to date and Nairaland go always make money from your frustrations. See the page count. Nairaland children.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by MNDY(m): 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear women,

Na only for 9ja here guys dey spend heavily on women and contributing to Female Laziness. Shola on Twitter is championing the fight against simping seriously.

One girl even asked we guys to help them become hardworking by stop spending and make relationships reciprocal.

Because over here in Naija, we don too spoil our women sotey na entitlement e don turn to now.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by marvinsync(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

My dear, leave this your westernized mindset in that abroad that you are in. Over here, we are Africans and we should behave like one. We are gradually throwing away our heritage and culture as of old in the name of feminism.

Men are by nature, total providers. Women will just assist when it's necessary. That's how I was taught and I adore the teachings. It has served me well. Even the Bible and Holy Quran command that a man should be 100% a provider in his home. It's just that our heritage has gone to the dogs and men of nowadays are so lazy and looking for working-class women so they will stop working and leech off them. I can't be that woman.

So, who are you a mere mortal to disobey God's commandment when he has stamped it?

Just get your acts together and start doing better. Or you just stay put forever there in that your abroad and be with whitey. Better learn to open your hand. Aka chi chi chi is not good.

I like this, based on ur logic women should not be educated or giving equal rights as men since in the end the man provides the finances so why waste money educating a girl since a man would take care of them, also no need to hire women in companies, since men provide money , in fact anything that gives women a chance to be anything but what u said women are which are home caters should not be allowed

Because its stup!d to educate women, give them equal rights and opportunities to be financially successful and still say they should be leaches to men , its a waste

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
MNDY:

Na only for 9ja here guys dey spend heavily on women and contributing to Female Laziness. Shola on Twitter is championing the fight against simping seriously.

One girl even asked we guys to help them become hardworking by stop spending and make relationships reciprocal.

Because over here in Naija, we don too spoil our women sotey na entitlement e don turn to now.

Honestly, I blame simps for this. SIMPS are the reasons why these girls feels so entitled to everything!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

The Silent Pain Of The Husband / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.