Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

My Life Partner Is Gay - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life Partner Is Gay (3239 Views)

I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... / How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Grizzly(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2006
I have no advice ready made,
ok what am i saying, ?
Shud she run. ,
I guess they must have been together long enuf for she to find out,
I suggest she, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2009
[size=13pt]Topic. . .

Then you must be one of the lucky persons. . . Woww that sound so interesting and I'm happy for you. . . kiss
[/size]
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by idifu(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2010
use a knife to cut off his d.i.c.k like dat b.i.t.c.h. in i spit on your grave hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2010
[size=13pt]You're my BAD. . . . shocked shocked[/size]
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by tbaba83(m): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2010
stay with him till he gives u a.i.ds what sorta dumb question is this anyway??
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by cintia(f): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2010
Quit whatever you are doing with him, whether marriage or friendship and be happy afterward.
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]cintia dont you think that's a very bad advice you gave. . . . ? wink[/size]
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by ayettymama(f): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2010
dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

well i guess the onli thing u can do is pray

dont have s.ex wiv him

cos he mte have all sorts of stds from the bum s.ex!

but u guys definitely need to sit dwn and talk|!
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by denzel2009: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2010
This thread was opened 4 yrs ago. Both parties would have gone thier separate ways.
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2010
wink wink wink
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Mikaela: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2010
Your partner is gay and you don't know what to do? Is this a joke? Change sex dummie. I mean, you wouldn't want to leave him so you both can live a normal life. That would be wrong. Stupid piece of crap.
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Nellyon(f): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2010
Then,he sure as h*ll isnt your life partner.I may look past a girl swingin both ways but for guys it freaks me out.
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah. . . .[/size]
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by anataala: 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2010
my dear no religion in this world allowed homosexual my candid advise is to leave the man and pray to God to give u an alternative life partner cos ur life is in real danger, how could u stay with a man that God is angry with, the funny part of it is he will one day try and initiate you, pls leave him for the sake of God, is not ur man
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2010
How come you're just getting to know poster? I guess you wasted too much time before making the discovery. Maybe he's just bi. He might still change. Thats if you still bleep eachother. So you don't necessarily have to brake up wif him. Just help him out of it if he's willing to change.
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2010
*old topic:

as soon as I say the title I knew it was the man who was gay! leave him because you will be more likely to catch something AJAX wont take off! Not that being gay automatically means disease, but that his desire for other men, will make him more likely to sleep outside of the relationship so, protect yourself. Same goes for any woman (or man tongue) whose partner finds comfort elsewhere regardless of sexual orientation.
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by MrCork23: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2010
mary777:

I want to know what to do concerning my decision about my life partner who I just find out that is a gay

is he 190? angry
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2010
angry angry angry angry
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Omolola1(f): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
Na 2006 thread cork resurrect
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Carolece(f): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2010
He cant be gay if he's with you. He's Bi-sexual. If you dont know what to do, ask one of his partners. grin
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by 190: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2010
Omolola1:

Na 2006 thread cork resurrect

ROTFLMFAO,

@mzdark

Leave him ants died on his brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? / Getting Rid Of Male Friends: / 7 qualities of true love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.