Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered (23852 Views)

Cross River Police Arrest Suspected IPOB Members, Recover IEDs, 5 AK47, Others / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest / 3 Terrorists Killed In Gun Battle With Soldiers While Planting Ieds (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Genlebrave(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
Making Imo state to work isn't rocket science, there no greatest too fo stop insurgency that's greater than fialogue but our leaders are always too big to do that, how can you be a Governor of a state and tour citizens are killed in a daily basis and you can't even grant a press conference to address....That's why we citizens should start making our leaders accountable for their deeds by keeping them up to do.... Take a cue from Anambra
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by ablejesus26(m): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
gidgiddy:

I read something like this and I laugh. An armed group came in large numbers to attack a Police Station, but the Nigerian police that is notorious for their docile way of doing things managed to galvanise themselves into action in a short time, mount a counter attack, repel the invaders, kill 4 of them and chase the rest into the bush?

If the Nigerian Police can achieve such when they are taken unawares by an attack the they must be the police force in the world

The story is fake as fake can be

Them don kill your ipob ugm angels,e pain am die.

Igboland rejects a destructive agenda
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.
Cry cry baby

7 Likes

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Balkan(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Innocent citizen. We all know that. Go to the bush and confront ESN. They are not in our cities
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by ablejesus26(m): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
triple996:

People like you have been shouting since. Reporting to the mods who know their jobs very well. So let's ok when ur brother's insult others but it's a problem when others return d favour right.
Una go report taya grin
See ur brother reporting history under, might even be u using a different moniker

You see the major problem of Nigerians.
So if you see one idiot doing senseless tribal bigotry,you must join him in doing the nonsense too right?

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by ablejesus26(m): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
Balkan:
Innocent citizen. We all know that. Go to the bush and confront ESN. They are not in our cities

Innocent citizens yet the brainwashed occult taliban wannabe ipob supporters were celebrating the attack all over social media,even their London scammer leader called the ugm angels undecided
You are decieving yourself.
It's all a waste of time bcus
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by pquaver(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I always..don't you think? grin

OK oo well Sha u might succeed.. I have given up on his lost soul..

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by ablejesus26(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Emergingnation3:
[s] Another useless propaganda by the Fulani Jihadist government..

Another news for a taquiya possessed bororo bandit wishing Igboland will suffer the fate of his NE region,to cry and gnash in pain�
Them don kill your beloved ugm.
Die in pain bororo,die in pain��

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by naijapips02: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
AfriBreakinNews:
lol
Op and sensational headlines
Suspected and ESN in same sentence

Continue killing igbo youths while bandit take over north

Oh so they attackers are no longer Fulani? Stick to one storyline, uchu.

5 Likes

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by naijapips02: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
gidgiddy:

I read something like this and I laugh. An armed group came in large numbers to attack a Police Station, but the Nigerian police that is notorious for their docile way of doing things managed to galvanise themselves into action in a short time, mount a counter attack, repel the invaders, kill 4 of them and chase the rest into the bush?

If the Nigerian Police can achieve such when they are taken unawares by an attack the they must be the police force in the world

The story is fake as fake can be

Shouldn't you be happy that NPF killed the Fulani attackers? Why these hot tears na?

4 Likes

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by gidgiddy: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
naijapips02:

Shouldn't you be happy that NPF killed the Fulani attackers? Why these hot tears na?

Im more interested in if is fake news
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Emma15678: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
AfriBreakinNews:
lol
Op and sensational headlines
Suspected and ESN in same sentence

Continue killing igbo youths while bandit take over north
Infact EFCC can't parade Willie Obiano because he's a Northern, if he was a Southern they would parade him. Boko Haram just woke up one day and decided to stop bombing not that the Zoo army can stop them. Boko Haram just decided to let IDPS return peacefully. Zoo Airforce doesn't even have fighter air, what they have is toys they used to kill armless Biafrans. Buhari is dead, they inserted his brain into the skull of Jubril Al-Sudan through a hole in his neck. They used juju to make UN security gadgets recognize Jubril as Buhari since 2017. Boko Haram just occupied 19 Northern States and defeated Aso rock. There's no place in the zoo thats not under jihadist occupation. Very soon Israeli forces will bomb the zoo and give us Biafra.
Mtcheww, I think I got the script right I am asking all members of Illiterates and Irresponsible People of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Emma15678: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
gidgiddy:

Im more interested in if is fake news
The location was mentioned right? Oya go there and ask the locals what happened. Keyboard warriors.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by alanto: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You can believe what you wanna believe I do not have problem with that honestly

I just told you the situation of things on ground and also my plans for today so wether you believe or not is non of my business .

Na your problem. You cover am you suffer am alone
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by eleko1: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
cool wehdone cool
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by edosignature(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Death to all Terrorist & their sympathizers.
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Lovenorth: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nice one grin
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by gaftsoil(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nonsense post. False
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by juman(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
Many of ipob members are hard core criminals.
Kidnappers, hardened armed robbers, etc.
Ipob thing give them opportunity to operate more freely.

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Starhearts: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No I can't..

Show d guy love naa
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by ofuonyebi: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Their herbalist is a fake...
He placed them on top of cloud 9 for nothing..
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by noblle(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
a revenge by police after the other day
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Dearlord(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
Is it only in Nigeria that police collect charms as an exhibit??
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by lexy2014: 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

https://ait.live/imo-state-police-command-neutralize-4-suspected-ipob-esn-members/

yet bandits have taken over 12 LGAs in NIger state. why is this same zeal being applied in zamfara and niger state?

https://www.nairaland.com/7038240/bandits-occupy-12-lgas-flood
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Starhearts:

Show d guy love naa
Why should I?
How does he expect me to send that from here? undecided
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Josywhyte: 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
How about boko boys? Have they been killed like this? Sentiments everywhere.
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by JooEeL(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
PREDICTABLE PEOPLE. WHEN UGM ELIMINATES THEM, IT DOESNT TAKE UP TO 48 HRS TO REVENGE OR DO PR STUNTS TO HALT THEIR DEFEATED IMAGE. cheesy
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Carlylepneuma: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lovely job, gallant men of the NPF...
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by carl90(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Tell them !

kettykings:
Only an illegitimate bastard will bring war to his father's home, I am not supporting the most useless security agency in the world that has failed to stop bandits, ritualist and Boko Haram. I am simply telling the people fighting in the east bthat this is not our nature to bring war to our home front
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kill them all
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by anytexy: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Picture, please. Save long grammar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others Over Insecurity Today / Tibor Naggy Commends Nigeria Police For Arresting Philipe Nathan's Kidnappers / Why I Renamed UNILAG Moshood Abiola University - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.