Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,330 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered (23826 Views)

Cross River Police Arrest Suspected IPOB Members, Recover IEDs, 5 AK47, Others / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest / 3 Terrorists Killed In Gun Battle With Soldiers While Planting Ieds (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Whiteangel1234: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2022
Imo State Police Command neutralize 4 suspected IPOB/ESN members

Hoodlums suspected to be members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB/ Eastern Security Network ESN, in the early hours of March 20th, 2022, attacked the Omuma Police Station.

The group which came in large numbers armed with Improvised Explosive Devices ( IED) attacked the police station, shooting sporadically but, were swiftly repelled by the Imo Police Command’s tactical team and operatives of the DSS.

The Police Operatives engaged the hoodlums in fierce gun duel and in the process four of the bandits were neutralised on the spot while other scampered into the bush having suffered defeat, with a number of them sustaining various degrees of bullet wounds.

No casualty was recorded on the side of the joint security operatives.

Five undetonated different capacities of Improvised Explosives Devices were recovered from the neutralised bandits including charms.

Meanwhile, Command’s Tactical Teams are conducting a vigorous and aggressive combing of the bush to arrest the fleeing hoodlums and to recover their arms and ammunition.

The Commissioner of Police CP Rabiu Hussaini while commending the officers and men for their gallantry, urged them not to relent until all criminal elements and their partners are apprehended and made to face the full wrath of the law.

He appealed to Imolites for continuous support and collaboration.

https://ait.live/imo-state-police-command-neutralize-4-suspected-ipob-esn-members/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by VEXT: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2022
Nice one..keep killing them before they reduce the population of the east with their cannibalism grin

85 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Kingozymandias(m): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2022
Good one by the police

cool

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Kingozymandias(m): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mods

Watch this post

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pls don't derail the thread with your tribal insult and sentiment... thanks in advance.. smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by goodlistener: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2022
Hapi Sunday all
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2022
goodlistener:

Happy Sunday sir, pls can u dash me 2k? sorry for asking. Pls
No I can't..

18 Likes

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by triple996(m): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2022
Mkpurumiri cannibals have been wasted grin
Let them go to ikonso and tell him the terrible condition of biaforu.
Their women are engaging themselves in slapping competition while their men are burning and killing cheesy
Cursed land of lost jews wink

43 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by AfriBreakinNews: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2022
lol
Op and sensational headlines
Suspected and ESN in same sentence

Continue killing igbo youths while bandit take over north

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by BSdetective: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2022
Another day in Jumanji..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Goodmarlian: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2022
The story is always the same 'they scampered into the bush with bullet wounds' why not follow them into the bush and finish job?

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by heniford2: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2022
No picture fake from hell undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2022
triple996:

People like you have been shouting since. Reporting to the mods who know their jobs very well. So let's ok when ur brother's insult others but it's a problem when others return d favour right.
Una go report taya grin
See ur brother reporting history under, might even be u using a different moniker
What do you even mean by my brother?
Must I be from a particular tribe before I speak against tribalism?
You need help.. undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by triple996(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What do you even mean by my brother?
Must I be from a particular tribe before I speak against tribalism?
You need help.. undecided
It's d Truth
I have been on nairaland land long enough to know this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2022
triple996:

It's d Truth
I have been on nairaland land long enough to know this.
No triple you ain't Makin no sense to be sincere..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by alanto: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2022
Esn? No be the imo wey princeoflagos just go? Wey princeoflagos claim to be peaceful?
Princeoflagos you carry vaolence go imo state. Udele1 dey watch you o.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by kettykings: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2022
Only an illegitimate bastard will bring war to his father's home, I am not supporting the most useless security agency in the world that has failed to stop bandits, ritualist and Boko Haram. I am simply telling the people fighting in the east bthat this is not our nature to bring war to our home front

14 Likes

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by gidgiddy: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2022
The group which came in large numbers armed with Improvised Explosive Devices ( IED) attacked the police station, shooting sporadically but, were swiftly repelled by the Imo Police Command’s tactical team and operatives of the DSS.

I read something like this and I laugh. An armed group came in large numbers to attack a Police Station, but the Nigerian police that is notorious for their docile way of doing things managed to galvanise themselves into action in a short time, mount a counter attack, repel the invaders, kill 4 of them and chase the rest into the bush?

If the Nigerian Police can achieve such when they are taken unawares by an attack the they must be the police force in the world

The story is fake as fake can be

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by PrinceOfLagos: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2022
alanto:
Esn? No be the imo wey princeoflagos just go? Wey princeoflagos claim to be peaceful?
Princeoflagos you carry vaolence go imo state. Udele1 dey watch you o.
So are there no skull miners and ritual killings in south west?

What's the difference hmm?

I'm currently in Imo and everything I've read on Nairaland are half truth

Today I shall be cruising rounds cities and villages to take photos and get drink palm wines in some of the local joints around , I've already appointed a driver that will take me round .. and trust I will post pictures here

Imo state is peaceful, you've got to believe that .

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by alanto: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So are there no skull miners and ritual killings in south west?

What's the difference hmm?

I'm currently in Imo and everything I've read on Nairaland are half truth

Today I shall be cruising rounds cities and villages to take photos and get drink palm wines in some of the local joints around , I've already appointed a driver that will take me round .. and trust I will post pictures here

Imo state is peaceful, you've got to believe that .
One thing I don't like ibo people for is the ability to duel in lies. You lie about everything

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by PrinceOfLagos: 11:45am On Mar 20, 2022
alanto:

One thing I don't like ibo people for is the ability to duel in lies. You lie about everything
You can believe what you wanna believe I do not have problem with that honestly

I just told you the situation of things on ground and also my plans for today so wether you believe or not is non of my business .

9 Likes

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Whiteangel1234: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2022
I think the police are lying , how come the recover 5 unexploded bomb but no weapons or AK 47 rifle ? Yet killed 4 gun men

17 Likes

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Beremx(f): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2022
If you say they are suspected IPOB/ESN members that means they can be anyone including Fulani terrorists

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by pquaver(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls don't derail the thread with your tribal insult and sentiment... thanks in advance.. smiley

The guy is a complete lost case.. You have strength ooo..

6 Likes

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
pquaver:

The guy is a complete lost case.. You have strength ooo..
I always..don't you think? grin
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Dhury: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
IPOB knowngunmen be like i can't come and go die for kwanu

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Govt Planning To Gag Media Ahead Of Release Of FBI Files – Atiku’s Aide / GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren / Ayo Fayose 55th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.