Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,084 members, 7,828,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered (23861 Views)

Cross River Police Arrest Suspected IPOB Members, Recover IEDs, 5 AK47, Others / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest / 3 Terrorists Killed In Gun Battle With Soldiers While Planting Ieds (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Cognitivereason: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Goodmarlian:
The story is always the same 'they scampered into the bush with bullet wounds' why not follow them into the bush and finish job?

grin grin grin
If na u...
U go gree enta the bush...

I agree sha
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by buckeyemedia: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Goodmarlian:
The story is always the same 'they scampered into the bush with bullet wounds' why not follow them into the bush and finish job?
Keep silent Nonsense ESN ipobians, you can go & fetch your dead colleagues bodies from that your secret forest.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by goodlistener: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
. grin
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by DrMuzungu(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Develop... ah, never mind.
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Sunnyski: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Fake news from the zoo
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
KingOfTerror:
how would you be able to provide when you yourself are jobless, the time you spend trolling on a faceless forum you can use it to acquire a skill and be helpful to your sorry self and others.
Thanks...but you really think I am doing this for free? grin
I laugh your confusion... grin
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Joeless1000: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Must they be IPOB? When a gang of criminals are killed by ur so called cowardice police officers, they will be tagged IPOB. I pity all these anuofias commenting gibberish about IPOB. E go clear for una eyes soon.

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by preciousmetals: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
FAKE NEWS WITH FAKE PICTURE
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Adau123(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
AfriBreakinNews:
lol
Op and sensational headlines
Suspected and ESN in same sentence

Continue killing igbo youths while bandit take over north

Ibo youths are not only killing the security operatives but also they leaders and youths
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Spandau: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
alanto:

One thing I don't like ibo people for is the ability to duel in lies. You lie about everything
Dwell. Not duel. You dig?
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by chusynte: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
triple996:
Mkpurumiri cannibals have been wasted grin
Let them go to ikonso and tell him the terrible condition of biaforu.
Their women are engaging themselves in slapping competition while their men are burning and killing cheesy
Cursed land of lost jews wink
God punish you there. You are always envying we in the southeast you mother funking son from the skull mining region
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Str8talk21: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Instead of them to admit that they neutralized fulani terrorists they will start telling us they neutralized IPOB/ESN members out of sheer hatred for the Igbo man.
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by alanto: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Spandau:

Dwell. Not duel. You dig?
I dig and congratulations to you. You finally achieve something in your life.
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by ablejesus26(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
FamTomx2:

Dumbo, fake news gives you orgasm..

Ill equipped Zoo police is as dumb as hell, zero intelligence then how can they combat highly intellectual ESN..

Foolish apc bandit, go back to your war torn country and leave the Zoo and BIAFRA to settle their scores.

Glory to Biafrans!

Cries from a pained soul�them don kill your darling ugm angels a useless thing like you was wishing the devil will use to turn Igboland into your NE region you will continue to be clothed with the garment of shame and disgrace ��
Bloody bororo jihadist.
Glory to Biafrans.
Death to ipob's ugm angels �
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by triple996(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
chusynte:
God punish you there. You are always envying we in the southeast you mother funking son from the skull mining region
No body will report this one now wooo shocked
Bt it's alright I developed tick skin against this nonsense cool
All these insults don't don't do shit to me
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by ablejesus26(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
richie240:
Nwoke, u were making sense o, until d last part!
Izit d same igbos (in page 1) condemning the killing of 'innocent citizens'/ 'Igbo yuuts' that u are talking of?

Sorry brah, I don't think ''igbos reject terrorism" biko, if the support and 'rejoicement' at the killing of security agents in the east juxtaposed with the outcry at the killing of (Igbo) criminals is anything to go by!

What d majority of igbos see first is "Chai, they've kirred awa bloda" as against "a CRIMINAL has been killed".

Not until u lots learn to separate criminality from kinship, u guys still have a long way to go!
cool

The only animal you would catch celebrating the animal ugm are brainwashed thugs, cultist and jobless lazy fools most of them are ipob to be more specific,they have lost their Igboness to something strange.
Igbo builds Igbo doesn't destroy all those efulefus doing this ipob nonsense have been brainwashed beyond redemption hence you see them jubilating over the killings of Igbo sons and daughters.
This are the Igbos I am talking about.
Umahi stands against their destructive taliban wannabe fraud ipob,and the people whom power belongs to stands with Umahi so you do the maths.

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lies

Damage control to what they did police recently
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by anoziechi(f): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Them don kill innocent people say na ipob
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by OyigboUpdate: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
heniford2:
No picture fake from hell undecided

I have pictures
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by OyigboUpdate: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
anoziechi:
Them don kill innocent people say na ipob

Everytime innocent people bingi
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by OyigboUpdate: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So are there no skull miners and ritual killings in south west?

What's the difference hmm?

I'm currently in Imo and everything I've read on Nairaland are half truth

Today I shall be cruising rounds cities and villages to take photos and get drink palm wines in some of the local joints around , I've already appointed a driver that will take me round .. and trust I will post pictures here

Imo state is peaceful, you've got to believe that .

So because they are skull miners in d west we should pamper ESN cannibals in Imo stare

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Offpointng: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
Goodmarlian:

I sincerely taya o
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by KingOfTerror: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks...but you really think I am doing this for free? grin
I laugh your confusion... grin
I will deal with you if you don't take your time on this forum
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by UnabashedIPOB: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Imo State Police Command neutralize 4 suspected IPOB/ESN members

Hoodlums suspected to be members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB/ Eastern Security Network ESN, in the early hours of March 20th, 2022, attacked the Omuma Police Station.

The group which came in large numbers armed with Improvised Explosive Devices ( IED) attacked the police station, shooting sporadically but, were swiftly repelled by the Imo Police Command’s tactical team and operatives of the DSS.

The Police Operatives engaged the hoodlums in fierce gun duel and in the process four of the bandits were neutralised on the spot while other scampered into the bush having suffered defeat, with a number of them sustaining various degrees of bullet wounds.

No casualty was recorded on the side of the joint security operatives.

Five undetonated different capacities of Improvised Explosives Devices were recovered from the neutralised bandits including charms.

Meanwhile, Command’s Tactical Teams are conducting a vigorous and aggressive combing of the bush to arrest the fleeing hoodlums and to recover their arms and ammunition.

The Commissioner of Police CP Rabiu Hussaini while commending the officers and men for their gallantry, urged them not to relent until all criminal elements and their partners are apprehended and made to face the full wrath of the law.

He appealed to Imolites for continuous support and collaboration.

https://ait.live/imo-state-police-command-neutralize-4-suspected-ipob-esn-members/

https://ait.live/imo-state-police-command-neutralize-4-suspected-ipob-esn-members/

Another dumb a$$ FAKE NEWS. First of all, show us the dead bodies of your so called suspected IPOB/ESN that you falsely claimed you killed. Secondly, what evidence do you have that your staged picture was items actually captured? All one can see is military uniform. So, how can you claim it was from IPOB/ESN? I know you guys are stupid but I never thought you're blind, ignorant and stupid at the same time.
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by ablejesus26(m): 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
FamTomx2:

Bia this useless fuul, wisdom & manners are absent in your miserable life.

Glory to Biafrans and death to IPOB then what's the difference between the two, Mumu Stark illiterate..

Shameful death awaits you and your ilks , nothing good will ever come your way you will die miserably na your portion bi that.

I don't expect a candidate of untimely death like you,an eternally cursed bororo product of quota system and 180jamb cut off mark � to understand that ipob is just a sect and a registered organization While Biafrans are people from the Eastern region.
Prof Soludo is a Biafran, is He a member of the proscribed occutic taliban wannabe fraud ipob?
Allen Onyema is a Biafran, is He a member of the occultic taliban wannabe fraud ipob?
Massob are Biafrans, are they members of the proscribed occutic taliban wannabe fraud ipob.?
Cursed senseless bororo bandit ��
Pain, shame, disgrace and untimely death is already your destiny,you will never prosper in this life and eternity to come anything your hands touch shall bail,from grass to grass sorrow to sorrow shall your miserable cursed bororo soul dwell until your cursed head finally goes down before it's time.�
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Spandau: 12:50am On Mar 21, 2022
alanto:

I dig and congratulations to you. You finally achieve something in your life.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

E Choke....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Ban Officers From Demanding Customs Papers / Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? / Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.