Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered (23863 Views)

Cross River Police Arrest Suspected IPOB Members, Recover IEDs, 5 AK47, Others / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest / 3 Terrorists Killed In Gun Battle With Soldiers While Planting Ieds (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by FamTomx2(m): 6:58am On Mar 21, 2022
ablejesus26:

I don't expect a candidate of untimely death like you,an eternally cursed bororo product of quota system and 180jamb cut off mark � to understand that ipob is just a sect and a registered organization While Biafrans are people from the Eastern region.
Prof Soludo is a Biafran, is He a member of the proscribed occutic taliban wannabe fraud ipob?
Allen Onyema is a Biafran, is He a member of the occultic taliban wannabe fraud ipob?
Massob are Biafrans, are they members of the proscribed occutic taliban wannabe fraud ipob.?
Cursed senseless bororo bandit ��
Pain, shame, disgrace and untimely death is already your destiny,you will never prosper in this life and eternity to come anything your hands touch shall bail,from grass to grass sorrow to sorrow shall your miserable cursed bororo soul dwell until your cursed head finally goes down before it's time.�
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.

See talk, prouduct of half baked education if at all you even attended..

Soludo & Onyema you mentioned are all IPOB in proxy but won't make it public because of their positions in the society at the Zoo republic.

Any Igbo person is an IPOB member wheather una (zombies) believe in it or not. Meanwhile you a numb skull to join issues with IPOBians, this pale APC Jihadist non-entity!

Your statements is a testimony of how senile your brain is grin

I don't know between you and one glorified zombie @ ajumma who is more sophisticated in zombiesm ? grin

Pains, failure and disgrace awaits you, condemned candidate of a mystery death!

Na unavoidable curses for you this new week be this.
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by HRMK: 8:50am On Mar 21, 2022
wetin dey apun?charm nor work again?it don expire......
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Dozie32(m): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2022
VEXT:
Nice one..keep killing them before they reduce the population of the east with their cannibalism grin

They just killed four innocent boys, where as the bandits just killed over 20 yesterday. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Dozie32(m): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2022
triple996:
Mkpurumiri cannibals have been wasted grin
Let them go to ikonso and tell him the terrible condition of biaforu.
Their women are engaging themselves in slapping competition while their men are burning and killing cheesy
Cursed land of lost jews wink

Am glad that the bangos like you people, has not agreed to let go of the cursed land.
Akpamu
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by ablejesus26(m): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2022
FamTomx2:

See talk, prouduct of half baked education if at all you even attended..

Soludo & Onyema you mentioned are all IPOB in proxy but won't make it public because of their positions in the society at the Zoo republic.

Any Igbo person is an IPOB member wheather una (zombies) believe in it or not. Meanwhile you a numb skull to join issues with IPOBians, this pale APC Jihadist non-entity!

Your statements is a testimony of how senile your brain is grin

I don't know between you and one glorified zombie @ ajumma who is more sophisticated in zombiesm ? grin

Pains, failure and disgrace awaits you, condemned candidate of a mystery death!

Na unavoidable curses for you this new week be this.

You have just proven that you are destined to be useless in life�
So they are ipob but yet they stand against whatever the occult taliban wannabe fraud ipob is calling for?
No they are not ipob they are massob ��
Bloody bororo illiterate, product of 180 jamb cut of mark � can't know that ipob is just a registered fraud organization while Igbo is the tribe,all are Igbo but all can never be your occultic taliban wannabe proscribed fraud ipob.
Only brainwashed thugs, cultist, criminals and jobless lazy hoodlums do this ipob rubbish,well to do Igbos who have something doing with their lives don't do nonsense so your evil wish for Igboland to turn into your own NE region will end in shame and disgrace for you�
You will never prosper in life everything in creation shall always walk against you,bad luck and misfortune shall be your regular customer dis week and forevermore ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by FamTomx2(m): 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
ablejesus26:

You have just proven that you are destined to be useless in life�
So they are ipob but yet they stand against whatever the occult taliban wannabe fraud ipob is calling for?
No they are not ipob they are massob ��
Bloody bororo illiterate, product of 180 jamb cut of mark � can't know that ipob is just a registered fraud organization while Igbo is the tribe,all are Igbo but all can never be your occultic taliban wannabe proscribed fraud ipob.
Only brainwashed thugs, cultist, criminals and jobless lazy hoodlums do this ipob rubbish,well to do Igbos who have something doing with their lives don't do nonsense so your evil wish for Igboland to turn into your own NE region will end in shame and disgrace for you�
You will never prosper in life everything in creation shall always walk against you,bad luck and misfortune shall be your regular customer dis week and forevermore ��

Hahaha, incoherent trash coming from a typical aturu awusa stark illiterate!

Your APC party is an embodiment of leeches, Miscreants, scammers, hoodlums and murderers who has held it's citizens at ransom at will, & ironically kills them recklessly through banditry and starvation..

Then tell me whom your father is for you to cut in between the good people of IPOB?

Can't you see that you are a delusional lost cause!

Meanwhile scammer, what's is after you that made you dropped banditry that pays you here to Mali/Ghana grin

Na for that Mali/Ghana you will met your untimely painful death, you won't make it alive!!

Glory to IPOB!!
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by ablejesus26(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
FamTomx2:

Hahaha, incoherent trash coming from a typical aturu awusa stark illiterate!

Your APC party is an embodiment of leeches, Miscreants, scammers, hoodlums and murderers who has held it's citizens at ransom at will, & ironically kills them recklessly through banditry and starvation..

Then tell me whom your father is to cut in between the good people of IPOB?

Can't you see that you are a delusional lost cause!

Meanwhile scammer, what's is after you that made you dropped banditry that pays you here to Mali/Ghana grin

Na for that Mali/Ghana you will met your untimely painful death, you won't make it alive!!

Glory to IPOB!!

Hahahaha I have no business with the evil apc,and you just proved to me that I am really hitting that your cursed head very hard ��
For you to mention apc shows you are in severe pain�,e no go better for you and Apc and their supporters, God bless Apga �.
I don finish watin I go do for Kumasi as Chukwu na-enye Akunuba has charged me to break boundaries this year my trip was successful I dey house now dey rest �
Make I set your soul on fire small
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda �
Die bororo terrorist,die �

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by anoziechi(f): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Everytime innocent people bingi
are you in imo state??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion / Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) / Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.