Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered (23854 Views)

Cross River Police Arrest Suspected IPOB Members, Recover IEDs, 5 AK47, Others / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest / 3 Terrorists Killed In Gun Battle With Soldiers While Planting Ieds (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by 24brains(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

https://ait.live/imo-state-police-command-neutralize-4-suspected-ipob-esn-members/
oshe!!!....DSS now guarding police station with police men? Nigeria is a jerk
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by richie240: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nwoke, u were making sense o, until d last part!
Izit d same igbos (in page 1) condemning the killing of 'innocent citizens'/ 'Igbo yuuts' that u are talking of?
ablejesus26:

Innocent citizens yet the brainwashed occult taliban wannabe ipob supporters were celebrating the attack all over social media,even their London scammer leader called the ugm angels undecided
You are decieving yourself.
It's all a waste of time bcus
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.
Sorry brah, I don't think ''igbos reject terrorism" biko, if the support and 'rejoicement' at the killing of security agents in the east juxtaposed with the outcry at the killing of (Igbo) criminals is anything to go by!

What d majority of igbos see first is "Chai, they've kirred awa bloda" as against "a CRIMINAL has been killed".

Not until u lots learn to separate criminality from kinship, u guys still have a long way to go!
cool
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by noblejonatan(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Police don dey get mind smal smal
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by ubanett(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
triple996:
Mkpurumiri cannibals have been wasted grin
Let them go to ikonso and tell him the terrible condition of biaforu.
Their women are engaging themselves in slapping competition while their men are burning and killing cheesy
Cursed land of lost jews wink
Ewu Gambia
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by MDK777: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
Pls What Of GiDe? Bello TURJi And Co? When Are You People Going To NeUTraLizE Them? Or Is It Because They Are FulanI?
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by ilyasom(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by od501: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

https://ait.live/imo-state-police-command-neutralize-4-suspected-ipob-esn-members/

Who knows another innocent life they have gunned down. Nigerian police can never die a natural death. That, I know.
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by kingsceemark(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Goodmarlian:
The story is always the same 'they scampered into the bush with bullet wounds' why not follow them into the bush and finish job?

Hahahahaha the thing taya me, hausa Fulani yeye media, see as them displayed bullets and ammunition like say na hole sales shop them dey sale
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kill Igbo youths and tag them IPOB/ESN and everyone loses their humanity. IPOB/ESN is now a tag to justify illegitimate killings. Kill anyone and sell the crap and Nigerians rejoice and if you try to ask questions you are the enemy. How can this work?
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by house10s2: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
wen d charm dey even do self, ur herbalist go fight dey push unaa.

white fighter go die no charm african fighters go die charms near them
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Franking: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
As long as the story of the hunt is told by the hunter.......
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by showafrica(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Goodmarlian:
The story is always the same 'they scampered into the bush with bullet wounds' why not follow them into the bush and finish job?

Na copy and paste business. Just copy this one, should any other thing happen, the same sentence no plus or minus
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Amotekun777: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
triple996:
Mkpurumiri cannibals have been wasted grin
Let them go to ikonso and tell him the terrible condition of biaforu.
Their women are engaging themselves in slapping competition while their men are burning and killing cheesy
Cursed land of lost jews wink

Hahaha... grin grin grin
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
As usual, their NL online meth cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys are wailing and crying.
What's new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Starhearts: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why should I?
How does he expect me to send that from here? undecided

Collect d fellow account number?
Or send some of ur niggea in 9ja to help u show him love
U past 2k naa, haba...
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Jamaall(m): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kill em all!!
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Starhearts:

Collect d fellow account number?
Or send some of ur niggea in 9ja to help u show him love
U past 2k naa, haba...
You are in Nigeria right?
Do that for me..
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Kenny9857(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Why do I have this feelings that this is fake ??

Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Afamed: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Great news
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by begge: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
so where are the dead body?
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by splashbaby(m): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
VEXT:
Nice one..keep killing them before they reduce the population of the east with their cannibalism grin
I am afraid of what is happening in the land of Osu, home of the dead sun. The children of hate, frustration and perditions are pilling up IEDS..hmmm
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by FamTomx2(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
ablejesus26:

Another news for a taquiya possessed bororo bandit wishing Igboland will suffer the fate of his NE region,to cry and gnash in pain�
Them don kill your beloved ugm.
Die in pain bororo,die in pain��

Dumbo, fake news gives you orgasm..

Ill equipped Zoo police is as dumb as hell, zero intelligence then how can they combat highly intellectual ESN..

Foolish apc bandit, go back to your war torn country and leave the Zoo and BIAFRA to settle their scores.

Glory to Biafrans!
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Starhearts: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are in Nigeria right?
Do that for me..

Him account number den?
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by buckeyemedia: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So are there no skull miners and ritual killings in south west?

What's the difference hmm?

I'm currently in Imo and everything I've read on Nairaland are half truth

Today I shall be cruising rounds cities and villages to take photos and get drink palm wines in some of the local joints around , I've already appointed a driver that will take me round .. and trust I will post pictures here

Imo state is peaceful, you've got to believe that .
You posted your lies @ 11. 41am, it is 5.43 pm we are still waiting for the pictures?
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Malory: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
It is 5.43 pm we are still waiting for the pictures?
Shatap and stop littering nairaland with trash
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by buckeyemedia: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
Malory:
Shatap and stop littering nairaland with trash
Biafran Miscreant, Nuisance Ipobian, you & that princeoflagos, Ipobian Zombies When is your Supreme leaders next court hearing?
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by samylinks: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
VEXT:
Nice one..keep killing them before they reduce the population of the east with their cannibalism grin
u just disobey narialand rule no 3.
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by Malory: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Biafran Miscreant, Nuisance Ipobian, you & that princeoflagos, Ipobian Zombies When is your Supreme leaders next court hearing?
Shatap and comment with sense
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by rdokoye: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nigeria is the only country in the world that thinks it can end a secessionist MOVEMENT using physical violence.
Re: Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered by buckeyemedia: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
rdokoye:
Nigeria is the only country in the world that thinks it can end a secessionist MOVEMENT using physical violence.
Clowns, failed Nigerians, no be only Secessionist, nonsense Cameroonians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase / Kuburat Abioye Celebrates Birthday After Her Husband Married Erhitake Ibori / Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.