Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m (43563 Views)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Only Genuine Love Can Change The World – T.B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Heroicvic(m): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
It's funny how people keep threatening him with death here on nairaland
Simple challenge no one came out, if I think about it I'll say the man is right coz I've never seen a juju take place and they say seeing is believing.....
I know some of you will mention Sunday igboho who can't even turn to cat to escape Benin dirty prison when his kidney were failing him

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
ImDStar:
grin he's just 24yrs, still a kid. Let him grow a bit older, then he can come back and asked if supernatural powers exist or not.

That you've not experienced something doesn't mean it doesn't not exist.
go and change to cat na. Stop shifting goal Post.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by respectfully: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Scamperlee(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Let me quickly go and hire Sunday Igboho
Money on the way grin
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Buliwyf: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
simpleseyi:

The white men never conquered Africa. Instead, Africans kidnapped their brothers and sisters and sold them to white men

Nonsense. The Benin king that was defeated and sent to exile is what? Despite all the claims of Benin jazz. Keep lying to yourselves. JuJu my ass

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by mrvitalis(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Olayetan:

The guy is even funny, so he went to market to openly challenge people and expected them to come out, what a joke, people who possess such power will just be laughing at him.
Oga there is no power he went to Lagos they said go to Ogun ...he announced it a days people , went to shrine , radio , called out people no body came out they said go to Ibadan ...same thing no one came out

9 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Kingosytex(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
ahmEenu:
He’s smart , if he would be able to get the person and video every thing, that means he just struck gold. He would make millions of dollars with this

Nollywood cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Dmacqh(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is interesting...
Juju that can’t enter bank ... that one nah juju !!!!
You dey do juju, you still poor , you are deceiving yourself .
I wonder why we against proof most times in religion and spiritualism .
Just like one pastor here was enumerating the healing of sick in Delta . Carry the pastor go hospital, he will donate money at most and go without healing the main authentic sick people.
Now , money is involved . Come and act , excuses will be given .
The only miracles and juju I know happen in the labs ... it’s been documented.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Seankhalifa: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
pansophist:
I support with 1M naira.

Please pm me when and where it will take place. If I can't attend, I'll send someone to verify and observe how a human can change to a cat or even any animal. Infact change to anything, I'll still pay. I always hear, but have never witnessed juju first hand.
e no go bad if u share 10k give 100 people each

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Buliwyf: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bakrabas:
Be expecting another topic tomorrow such as "A guy who called for debate that no juju became paralysed" or apologize or saying that people change his intentions or misunderstood his concept

Nonsense. The guy has been doing it for long. If you have what will make him paralysed go and show proof. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by SLOVFO(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
ednut1:
Juju was proven to be fake the day it could not stop white men ransacking and defeating our african kingdoms with easy despite human sacrifices by the empires. Africans wake up from this stupidity
It's all about powers. Black magic or witchcraft exists. But that's not to say it's the ultimate power.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Drdreyy: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
ImDStar:
grin he's just 24yrs, still a kid. Let him grow a bit older, then he can come back and asked if supernatural powers exist or not.

You are the kid here. Do you have any proof(s) other than hearsays? Have you witnessed any demonstration first hand?

8 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by jaxxy(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Gamesmart:
Jaxxy, oya, someone sensible is challenging you black people with fooolish believes of supernatural things.

You no want money?

Are u not black?? undecided

Don't u want money too? Go for it na undecided

Even white do magic tricks and voodoo bruv.

Its none of my business tho. undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by pansophist(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Seankhalifa:
e no go bad if u share 10k give 100 people each

If you know wetin I de do backstage, you go clap for me
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Olayetan(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

Oga there is no power he went to Lagos they said go to Ogun ...he announced it a days people , went to shrine , radio , called out people no body came out they said go to Ibadan ...same thing no one came out

They aren't going to come out like that, since he's the one that wants to see it, he has to drop a number where he can be reached then fix appointment and rendezvous with him.
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by sonnie10: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
yongg:

Could you throw more light on your experiences there. Sounds interesting.
When we were there, there was this woman that owned a provision store. Big rats would enter at night and ate some of her goods amounting to a lot of money then.
She did everything to stop them including setting traps and putting things like biscuits, bread, fish etc in big thick plastic container at night but the rats would still find their way in.

Eventually one morning her trap caught one big pure white rat. Note, white rats are very rare in that place. In fact most people had never seen one.
The rat was still alive in the trap. All of a sudden someone from the next compound came and was pleading to let the rat go but the owner of the store refused.

On interrogation, the person that came to beg reviled that the grandmother who lived next compound was the one who was requesting for the rat to be released.
All pleas fail on deaf ears. The rat was finally set ablaze. While the rat was burning, the old woman in the next compound was feeling the heat. Crying and screaming.

At the end, the rat died and that was when the woman gave up the ghost.
True story from an eyewitness.

12 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by 2braithe: 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
pansophist:
I support with 1M naira.

Please pm me when and where it will take place. If I can't attend, I'll send someone to verify and observe how a human can change to a cat or even any animal. Infact change to anything, I'll still pay. I always hear, but have never witnessed juju first hand.

Lol people won't allow that person change back to human again.
Even if they change back,no one will go near him or her again.

7 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by damosade(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Things of the spirits cannot be explain by just mere physical explanation. Many things going on in the spirit world that you will be amazed.
omode o mo ogun o npe ni efo.

6 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Drdreyy: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
OmoOshodi:
This man go soon collect

Very soon he will see what he's looking for

Collect what? Why is the mind of the average black man so full of evil? The guy is only looking for proof(s) to validate the efficacy of Juju and you are already proffessing something evil.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by juman(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Juju is real.
REAL.

There are people that can turn him to lizard.

5 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by seyz91(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
cheesy
Passionate888:
Where Sunday Igboho dey?
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by KosiGee(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
ImDStar:

If you have supernatural powers, go there and prove it. Kudos to that young man.

If you can change into a cat, prove it. If you have odeshi, go out there and convince doubting Thomases.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by BigYash: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
GboyegaD:
He doesn't need proof in believing whatever he chooses to believe. He doesn't need to convince anyone other than himself.
I just tire.. Him do eyes like cat sef. D guy no be like who pure cool

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by mrvitalis(m): 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Olayetan:

They aren't going to come out like that, since he's the one that wants to see it, he has to drop a number where he can be reached then fix appointment and rendezvous with him.
Oga he did they promised to come yet none showed up

There is nothing like juju

4 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by seborrhic: 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Well said. They should have defeated the white man with all the jujus.
Sunday Igboho was locked up for months and the mumu couldn't escape grin grin
The man that took backyard to escape and mumu people said he turned to cat.

4 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by pansophist(m): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
2braithe:

Lol people won't allow that person change back to human again.
Even if they change back,no one will go near him or her again.

I go use am make money. Think say I no go get my money back abi? grin
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by KosiGee(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
sonnie10:

When we were there, there was this woman that owned a provision store. Big rats would enter at night and ate some of her goods amounting to a lot of money then.
She did everything to stop them including setting traps and putting things like biscuits, bread, fish etc in big thick plastic container at night but the rats would still find their way in.

Eventually one morning her trap caught one big pure white rat. Note, white rats are very rare in that place. In fact most people had never seen one.
The rat was will alive in the trap. All of a sudden someone from the next compound came and was pleading to let the rat go but the owner of the store refused.

On interrogation, the person that came to beg reviled that the grandmother who lived next compound was the one who was requesting for the rat to be released.
All plea fail on deaf ears. The rat was finally set ablaze. While the rat was burning, the old woman in the next compound was feeling the heat. Crying and screaming.

At the end, the rat died and that was when the woman gave up the ghost.
True story from an eyewitness.

Tales by moonlight. story from beer parlour swallowed by retards.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by juman(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Baba abraham adesanya car was sprayed with bullets, non of the bullet touch him or his driver.

5 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by yusufu16: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Johnlegacy57:

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-60749496

I will support with N1m.

There is nothing like ritual money. It's fake.
Till today I have not seen any ritualist richer than Dangote and co.

I have seen police arrest people who tie charms or juju around their waste for protection

Till today nobody has shown us any evidence of human being turning into an animal or human being disappearing

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Buliwyf: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Olayetan:

He doesn't have to do it in an empty room, I've seen where Masquerades turns into python but the turning process was hidden with sacks but was later revealed after he has turned and when he was turning back into human, they hide if again.

Person wey never see jazz, nah hin dey call am vegetable.

Yeye lies. Why cover it with sacks? Nonsense and mumu tricks. You guys don't even use your education to ask questions. I have seen what you are talking about and it's fake tricks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by tit(f): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
Come to Bini.
I will change to snake and eat your money!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prophet S.K. Abiara’s 8 Children In Photos / Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban / How God Saved Me From The Hands Of Bandits On My Way To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.