Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,140 members, 7,849,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power (33830 Views)

Edo 2020: Buhari Summons Oshiomhole / Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs / Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by Malory: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Ipobian Malory you have come again?
Shatap and stop littering nairaland with trash
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by buckeyemedia: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
oglalasioux:
One look at how APC as a political party is handled will show you how these guys are handling Nigeria.

Outcome of the summons: NOTHING!
You sound like a Loser? How APC as a party is handling Nigeria? APC, Pdp, Apga, sdp, What separates their ideological differences?

You Nigerians are doomed in your hypocrisy, may be Saraki APC, & Saraki pdp are 2 different people, or Obaseki APC, & Obaseki pdp are also different people?
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by lexy2014: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You must be a kid, living in his wrong interpretation mixed up with misconstrued imagination?

Summon Himself? You must be oblivious to the powers of the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria that your people gave him, Indeed you must be a student @ best?

As a professor& elder, can you pls answer the following:

What are the powers of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria?

Who are my people that gave him the powers?
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by buckeyemedia: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Malory:
Shatap and stop littering nairaland with trash
Oscar the Grouch it is thrash, but you took note like an Ipobian bum that you are?
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by Malory: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Oscar the Grouch it is thrash, but you took note like an Ipobian bum that you are?
Incoherent gibberish devoid of logic
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by buckeyemedia: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
lexy2014:

As a professor& elder, can pls answer the following:

Please leave the Politics section & go to the Entertainment section.

Hopefully once ASUU understands that their salary structure cannot be different from that of the Civil Service, they will come to their senses, so you can resume school.

An ideal mind is the devil’s workshop.
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by lexy2014: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1542411912808573&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

1. It's a statement by garba shehu. That's just what it is...a statement.

2. Its contents are meant to give Nigerians a semblance that buhari has things under control, but the reality is far from it.

3. It's laughable that buhari summons the uzodinma because of d security situation in imo but shies away from fixing the ever worsening security situation in Kaduna, zamfara & Niger states where bandits roam freely enforcing their own laws.

4. Another comedic comment is buhari summoning the minister of power on the power situation while his ministry of petroleum is rudderless
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by lexy2014: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Hopefully once ASUU understands that their salary structure cannot be different from that of the Civil Service, they will come to their senses, so you can resume school.

You haven't answered d questions:

As a professor& elder, can you pls answer the following:

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by Brushstrokes20: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
# All motion, NO MOVEMENT govt undecided
Such a MONUMENTAL BLUNDER! undecided
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by Oscillator: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1542411912808573&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa
Illiterate bloggers and school dropout journalist.....change your Illiterate headline!

A Nigerian President can't summon a State governor.

Fools!
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by buckeyemedia: 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
lexy2014:

1. It's a statement by garba shehu. That's just what it is...a statement.

2. Its contents are meant to give Nigerians a semblance that buhari has things under control, but the reality is far from it.

3. It's laughable that buhari summons the uzodinma because of d security situation in imo but shies away from fixing the ever worsening security situation in Kaduna, zamfara & Niger states where bandits roam freely enforcing their own laws.

4. Another comedic comment is buhari summoning on the power situation while his ministry of petroleum is rudderless
Only a fool will take hypocrites like you seriously, keep your crocodile tears to your deceitful self.

Nonsense Ipobian, you have nothing else doing with your time, other than to be taking account into when Northern Governors visit The President?
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by lexy2014: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:

An ideal mind is the devil’s workshop.

Wow...i didnt know that an "ideal" mind is the devils workshop. Professor
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by showafrica(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Always doing meeting but no positive results... Them just go dine and wine angry
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by Brunicekid(m): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Malory:
What about the petroleum minister?
The petroleum minister is summoning.
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by lexy2014: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Only a fool will take hypocrites like you seriously.

Nonsense Ipobian, you have nothing else doing with your time, other than to be taking account into when Northern Governors visit The President?

you have taken me seriously by responding to my post. can we then say that you a FOOL?

which tears are u referring to?

how did you arrive at the conclusion that i am IPOB?

since u have alot of things doing with your time, how come you are here with me, responding to the messages of a person who you say has "nothing else doing with his time"?

what has nothern governors visit to the president got to do with the discussion?
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by SocialJustice: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lol, Nigerian politicians sha. Useless, proud fools.
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by buckeyemedia: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
lexy2014:

Wow...i didnt know that an "ideal" mind is the devils workshop
Oh typo, @ least you got the message?, I come again an idle mind is the devil’s workshop working overtime in an Incubus like you spending your time taking notes on when Aboki Governors visit their Aboki President?

Nonsense jobless Ipobian Miscreant.
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by Enyimbamercedes: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
A Peasant is entitled to say what he wants, it is his prerogative, even the scripture says take not heed to everything you hear, surely the slave shall curse his master.

Nonsense Mumurist Ipobian, you dare to insult the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria like that?

Lol!

Where is the insult? As you have written this now, if I call you a clown, would that be an insult? You’ve entertained me and for that you are a clown… simple
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by lexy2014: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Oh typo, @ least you got the message?, I come again an idle mind is the devil’s workshop working overtime in an Incubus like you spending your time taking notes on when Aboki Governors visit their Aboki President?

Nonsense jobless Ipobian Miscreant.

yes i got your message which according to u: "an ideal mind is the devils workshop".
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by Tzar(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
This Hope na Fulani slave o!
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by okorogodwin4(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Summon the supreme court governor
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by castrokins(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
What Power Does Buhari Have To Summon A State Governor?
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by papapchi(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Who is summoning them; The dead Buhari or the body impostor Buhari in Aso rock?
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by kabillionaire(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
I hope he summoned his humble self too as the minister of petroleum?

Because, we are still buying black market for N500 per litre.
Re: President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power by ofiko123(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2022
donbachi:
And u no invite education and labour ministers.as regard ASUU.

Education in Nigeria is not dead..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy / Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC / Nigeria Revokes Eleven Oil Licenses (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.