Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,160 members, 7,856,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Guys Are Disturbing Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are Disturbing Me (3721 Views)

People Are Disturbing Me To Get Married / Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by sweetsturv(f): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2008
if u dont lik ny of them,then o say no!no biggie.u a gal u got ur rep to build k.u cnt date all off em,dts crazy.
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by shylladear(f): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2008
tell them you have aids grin
and you will see them on their heels shocked
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by shylladear(f): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2008
@poster
jokes apart

just go for one of them
i know someone thats into two (just two) and when the cat was let loose,her dad even heard about it and is so dissappointed in her
although the both of them still want her and are still draging over her cheesy
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by ped531(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2008

Maybe you're hot and kind in sex!they all need a bite 4rom the .com,be wise in ya selection n i wish suck sex huh smiley wink
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by rampant(f): 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2008
wikky:

there are many guys that are really disturbing me,i do not know what to do,should i be dating them all or i should choose one of them.

pack all of them like sadine and date,oloshi
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2008
As long as Im not one of them do what ever you like. Assuming I was one of them I would have told you to choose me.
Of course that would be after my manifesto like i will go to umbrella and buy u market, and Ill go to gold and buy you Dubai. grin grin grin
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by dreeldee: 12:16am On Jul 26, 2008
simple! disturb them back cool
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by HCH3COO: 12:59am On Jul 26, 2008
you read my mind. grin
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 26, 2008
Stupid girl, date them all?
Questions peeps ask this days.
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by gabelogan(m): 1:49am On Jul 26, 2008
@ poster

if guys ae disturbing you, disturb them back
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by please: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2008
comeon girl, you cannot just up and date all the guys that ask you out. you should ick out of all of them. the one that appeals to you most should be your choice. from the look of things, its like you are carried away by the euphoria of everyone askingg you out. dear make your pick when there is still time on your hands.
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by daisy4real: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2008
You better be careful,remember HIV/AIDS dey for town,is real, and i no dey show for face.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burning Question! What Nicknames/pet Names Do Guys Like To Be Called? / NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD / "7 Little Things Men Do To Prove Their Love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.