Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders (41904 Views)

Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by ThankGodFriday(m): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
More
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by baby124: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nice one. Congratulations fine couple. Wish you success on your new journey now that you have abandoned Redpill retard bus grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by budaatum: 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

it was an example...like he could be a cheat, a drunk, a wife beater, a liar, a molester, a criminal or whatever, and since women are so desperate for marriage, they wont shiiit on their future marriage by outing a "possible" abusive man.

He could also be a honest person, and reliable, caring and even a saint and loving man, so why not choose those as examples since you don't really know?

Got to say, your opinion of women is rather low. Are you sure what you call desperation is not the result of a lack of suitable men to get married to?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by JustforMen: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Peace081:
God please remember all the females too on this forum, may this year not pass us by, do a quick work. Amen

It can't be all the females here ooo.. grin grin grin

Just the reasonable ones like you!!!

You dey chyke girl and she go dey do some nairaland nonsense.

when you comot hand she go begin claim broken heart for ontop the heartless person wey she be..mtcheeew

As you no get heart, wetin I come break na

Some na witch even as I no call name, one of them must reply me!!! grin grin angry angry

Watch and see
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Kingnelson9: 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nice one �
Congratulations to them
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by bonnyhope: 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Beauty jam handsomeness
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by bigjackass: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nnadigoodluck:
#GUTCHY2022
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the LORD. Prov. 18:22.

My Nairaland family, celebrate with us as we make our union official on 9/4/2022.

PS: My wife to be is also a Nairalander.
what is her moniker so that we can congratulate her personally cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by adeiza4u(m): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nnadigoodluck:
#GUTCHY2022
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the LORD. Prov. 18:22.

My Nairaland family, celebrate with us as we make our union official on 9/4/2022.

PS: My wife to be is also a Nairalander.
This is so beautiful, and it makes me desire for this wonderful combo. May God bless your togetherness with everything good. HML
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Drfernandez(m): 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ishilove:
Loving your gapteeth.

Congratulations and happy married life

Amen to your wishes to the intending couple. Meanwhile, given that the groom is 28 this year, assuming that you got married when you were 28, it means that you ought to be celebrating your 14 years marriage anniversary this year. Anyway, I pray that God will answer your prayer for anyhow husband before the ending of this year.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by JustforMen: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
ImoleNaija:

To check if she's not Saphiere abi grin

Saphiere is in sifia pain ooo... Time dey go for the fine girl

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Ishilove: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Drfernandez:

Amen to your wishes to the intending couple. Meanwhile, given that the groom is 28 this year, assuming that you got married when you were 28, it means that you ought to be celebrating your 14 years marriage anniversary this year. Anyway, I pray that God will answer your prayer for anyhow husband before the ending of this year.

Lol. Continue, you hear ba? You go soon chop 10 years ban. Use the time off to do something meaningful with your time on the internet, not troll like someone with mental health issues.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by JustforMen: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Samson said the same thing! Abacha said the same thing. Yeah Adam too said the same thing! You get my drift ?

No.. they both did not say that!
Samson and Abacha na blue pill Dem be. Men have open eyes since then.

Na boys dey use girls now... hope you gat the drift...

Na play I dey oo grin grin angry angry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Elidrisy20: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Beautiful couples
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Nackzy: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Abeg no girl for this nairaland were i fit marry, if you're ready pls DM me, but pls don't dm if you knw you're not serious
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Amanda002: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
I need a caring boyfriend
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
budaatum:
He could also be a honest person, and reliable, caring and even a saint and loving man, so why not choose those as examples since you don't really know?

the above is exactly the point i was trying to make, that you sadly fail to understand.... a great deal of single women on NL were quick to say HML then in the same sentence whine about the fact that there was no real men left on NL bal bla bla. and as the voice of reason, i was just pointing out that just because a couple post "happy pictures" on NL, it doesnt mean that this is actually a real man, as he could also be a wife beater/cheater etc

Got to say, your opinion of women is rather low. Are you sure what you call desperation is not the result of a lack of suitable men to get married to?

i have to use my brain to talk about such issue, and certainly not sentiment (like many on NL do)... i actually have a very high opinion of intelligent women, and i have to call a spade A SPADE when i see anyone (whether male or female) write rubbish online. so i am sorry to say, but if anyone says that there are no real men on NL (after seeing the above pic while nobody wanna marry them) then i believe that this person is either very dumb or just bitter because they havent found someone that would settle for their sorry self.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nice pics... Congratulations bro
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by iamphenomenal(m): 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You guys look cute together.. kiss
Hope you experience a very fruitful and happy marriage..skol.. cheesy
This is a man here...not all these kids parading as wannabe redpillers talking down on women..

Look how women are breaking strides and doing great while the kids are busy hating and creating mindless threads.. grin
Try to go for some therapy sessions before you lose it all
And also, try to find a more valid purpose for your life
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by OZIOGU1: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Wow, on my birthday
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Congratulations, may your home be fruitful ijn.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by HardMirror(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ishilove:

Lol. Continue, you hear ba? You go soon chop 10 years ban. Use the time off to do something meaningful with your time on the internet, not troll like someone with mental health issues.
you will just be typing nonsense up and down. Of you owned nairaland you would have messed it up with immaturity. Is that how you will be banning everybody? You sef deserve a life time ban for a lot of rubbish you have said here.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by HardMirror(m): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Amanda002:
I need a caring boyfriend
what income range?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Amanda002: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
HardMirror:
what income range?
lol I work also so income doesn't matter just need a serious minded guy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by HardMirror(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Amanda002:
lol I work also so income doesn't matter just need a serious minded guy
I have a gf. Was just pulling your leg. Hope you find "love"

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Basiljoe: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
He who finds a wife, finds a good thing. Goodluck and God bless.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by lovat(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:
A FATHER OF 3 MALE KIDS IS JEALOUS undecided

A father of 3 male kids acting like a juvenile?

You should allow the government to take care of your children because you are not matured enough to be responsible

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by oyinella(f): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cute babies alert, congratulations, your marriage will be as beautiful as you both
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Michealscofield(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You guys look cute together.. kiss
Hope you experience a very fruitful and happy marriage..skol.. cheesy
This is a man here...not all these kids parading as wannabe redpillers talking down on women..

Look how women are breaking strides and doing great while the kids are busy hating and creating mindless threads.. grin
You speak with sense today sodomi grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Popjoan1: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
BinamRex:

I am a fool. Wish them good luck and keep it moving.
alright captain shocked
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by 1F30M4(f): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
You both look good together. Congratulations and happy marital bliss.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by OriOko88(m): 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Congratulations, may your home be fruitful ijn.
Babe.. Let chat on WhatsApp pls. 0_9_0_2.6.-9-8-4-3-50
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by tollyboy5(m): 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:
God when cry

This could have been us but you swallowed the PILLS

cry cry

Zonefree
You no need am grin . Trust me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs / When The Man You Are About To Marry Is Wanted By Efcc(photo) / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.