Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders (41892 Views)

Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by nnol(m): 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Am having this feeling that my future wife is on nairaland.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by ablejesus26(m): 12:31am On Mar 26, 2022
saphiere:
I pity her. Nl males are misogynistic beings

Them dey talk news paper dey talk sef grin grin
No go find person another person husband trap,until your front page go tear finish na dat time you go wise with the empty belle/pocket feminism wey you dey do�

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Burgerlomo: 12:44am On Mar 26, 2022
Congratulations, may God almighty bless their union, Amen.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Ishilove: 1:50am On Mar 26, 2022
HardMirror:
[s]you will just be typing nonsense up and down. Of you owned nairaland you would have messed it up with immaturity. Is that how you will be banning everybody? You sef deserve a life time ban for a lot of rubbish you have said here[/s].
Brain dead trash. As usual.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by MiTechy(m): 2:34am On Mar 26, 2022
Amanda002:
I need a caring boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Sparky4(f): 2:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:45am On Mar 26, 2022
HardMirror:
you will just be typing nonsense up and down. Of you owned nairaland you would have messed it up with immaturity. Is that how you will be banning everybody? You sef deserve a life time ban for a lot of rubbish you have said here.
Ohh but you didn't criticize that kid who trolled her?
You kids feel it's cool to troll and mock women but when they give you a response you start displaying your silly attitude..

Bunch of nonsense..I wish you kids can get banned and thrown out of here cos y'all always Makin this forum inconvenient for most women.. undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by obontami: 6:25am On Mar 26, 2022
Fine yellow pawpaw girl. HML.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by HardMirror(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ohh but you didn't criticize that kid who trolled her?
You kids feel it's cool to troll and mock women but when they give you a response you start displaying your silly attitude..

Bunch of nonsense..I wish you kids can get banned and thrown out of here cos y'all always Makin this forum inconvenient for most women.. undecided
will you shut your dirty mouth up. Who are you calling kid. You think I am your mate? Please respect yourself. Nonsense. How old are you sef.
You are so jobless, you are always on all topics onbthebfront page, always within the first few comments and you want to act as if you are one madam.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by afamaustin(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Marriage is highly overrated
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by HardMirror(m): 6:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Ishilove:

Brain dead trash. As usual.
lol. Did not expect you to make sense anyway.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:57am On Mar 26, 2022
HardMirror:
will you shut your dirty mouth up. Who are you calling kid. You think I am your mate? Please respect yourself. Nonsense. How old are you sef
Ask yourself how old you are before coming here to display your babyish attitude..kiddo pls grow up.. undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by HardMirror(m): 6:58am On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ask yourself how old you are before coming here to display your babyish attitude..kiddo pls grow up.. undecided
not surprised. She is online as always. Jobless kid.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Stargurl20(f): 7:00am On Mar 26, 2022
Wow! Two of una fine. Beautiful kids loading...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:03am On Mar 26, 2022
HardMirror:
not surprised. She is online as always. Jobless kid.
Yeah none of your issue..if you were at least old enough you would have realized how mindless you sound..what a silly boy..you really need to grow up..your display of immaturity is next to nonse..
Kiddo.. undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by OBTOREPA(m): 7:24am On Mar 26, 2022
Iyaebe:
Husband materials scarce oooo I feel like getting married lately but men have become too materialistic. Hml life to you guys
Are you a wife material?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by OBTOREPA(m): 7:25am On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:
God when cry

This could have been us but you swallowed the PILLS

cry cry

Zonefree
Your time will come
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by OBTOREPA(m): 7:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Zonefree:

The good girls here are all married.

We're left with Iyaebe, Siofra and Animegirl dem.
Those ones are also good if only the right men comes there way, and you will see how good they are. (A good eyes sees good while evil eyes sees evil).

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by hkidola00(m): 8:21am On Mar 26, 2022
Nnadigoodluck:
#GUTCHY2022
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the LORD. Prov. 18:22.

My Nairaland family, celebrate with us as we make our union official on 9/4/2022.

PS: My wife to be is also a Nairalander.
hey but this ur wire fine oo
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Kelvin43000: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2022
Read Below

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Who says for one to get married is nt a worthwhile ambition?.
marriage is xo good that even God himself endorsed it for mans completeness.
meanwhile some yeye redpillas wil come here to decieve other that for a man to get married is such a bad idea. i think they deserve slap na who gree make them decieve am na him i pity . marriage is a beautiful thing. it wil cost u something becos nting good is free. i say a big Congratulations to the beautiful couple to be.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by HRMK: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Congrats!Expecting an INVITE ON D DAY!!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by BinamRex: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2022
Popjoan1:
alright, my boss, I am the fool. shocked
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Abemy(m): 9:18am On Mar 26, 2022
What's their names here on Nairaland?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Popjoan1: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2022
BinamRex:
I am mad bruv wtf!!!
ok
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Orenike: 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Why do they dress like pastor Chris?, it is very weird and "occultic" like
Viltron:
They're Christ Embassy members. Judging by their dressing, pose, and curly hair
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Boniwhite: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
See as the man dey shine teeth like idiot. That girl don scam u cos her body count fit don reach 10
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by ChrisBankson: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2023
Taking wedding photos is a very important task for a photographer. It is very important to have time to catch the important moments that your loved ones will want to review. Wedding photography and professionalism go hand in hand when creating lasting memories. For wedding photographers can be useful to click here to find out more discovering valuable insights on crafting photographic masterpieces.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary / I Don't Want Him To Touch Me / Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.