Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,421 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. (51220 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Everybody has a skeletons in their cupboard embarassed
Why not forget about your girlfriend past and move on.
You were never a part of the past so don't let it bother you. undecided
If you don't like the girl why not smash and go undecided
Forget which past .lol

A leopard can't change its spots

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin small boi wan handle big something
Leave her now if u know u can't handle her past and groom her into a better version of herself...someone better Dan u is waiting so take it as a privilege from GOD to be d one to lead her in the right path
If u are sleeping with her though, just know ur destiny has been turned to a menstrual rag
Discipline urself to stay away from fornication and show her there are still good men out there...can't handle it? Go away from. Ha
Groom fire, you can't groom a hole.lol

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by abokikhalifa: 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:
Hello guys, met this girl some time around January this year and asked her out and we started dating ever since

So recently, I got to know about her past. Her past was so reckless that it is giving me a second thought about everything, started having s*x at the age of 15 while in secondary school and travelling to see a lot of men whom she claimed was asking after her hand in marriage. This girl has slept with so many guys that it's freaking me out, funny thing is, she's been lying and hiding some things but as a smart guy, I've always had my way around her to tell me the truth.

She told me she did a "mistake" abortion for one of her boyfriends then and just last year December, she had s*x with a married man and she knew very well he was married. These are just few of the stuffs I recently found out about, I know it's all in the past and she claims she's changed and want a real relationship with me but I don't believe at all, she claims to love me so much and cannot do without me and honestly, I love her too but I'm scared this may just change a lot about everything.

I don't know what to do, I'm hurt and disappointed and I don't know what to do now. I just need someone to talk to me, please don't insult me, I just need some pieces of advise.

Thanks

Lol, after everything you will still go on and marry her then comeback to Nairaland to complain.
Is that the kind of mother you want for your kids ?
To be honest with you, many girls in Nigeria are into coded runs and na poverty cos am.
I'm of this girls don't have jobs but they can afford expensive things, how are dey doing it?
The once that have jobs of 40 to 50k self still dey do weekend runs.
It will take the grace of God to find a clean girl in this Nigeria. Everything don spoil for this country.

Try get educated girl from a rich home. The once from broke homes always sleep around with different men for money.

22 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Contekbbc: 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

Genuinely left her ways??..it’s a lie...sexual appetite doesn’t reset...
...a man/woman that has gotten used to jumping from on díck/pvssy to another should be a no go area for someone that wants a peaceful relationship and peace of mind

....that’s why we have broken marriages and paternity fraud everywhere...

Change koor....
APC niiiii

You could be right though
But to every rule, there will always be an exception, what if ...she is one of the exceptions

Btw,why do you guys castigate people based on their Past experiences,

Does it mean,there should not be a second chance at life?

Can you categorically say,you have not made mistakes since you were born?
If yes, will it be okay to day,you should not have a second chance at Life?

Reason those valid submissions and cone back to give me a reasonable reason I would believe those JAPANESE you wrote up there.

Your Holiness sir

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Candidlady: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Zonefree:

To have sex with a Nigerian girl is not rocket science...chill please.

Ihear you
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by abokikhalifa: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin small boi wan handle big something
Leave her now if u know u can't handle her past and groom her into a better version of herself...someone better Dan u is waiting so take it as a privilege from GOD to be d one to lead her in the right path
If u are sleeping with her though, just know ur destiny has been turned to a menstrual rag
Discipline urself to stay away from fornication and show her there are still good men out there...can't handle it? Go away from. Ha
Shae dem dey groom olosho into a better version ni?

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by advanceDNA: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Contekbbc:

You could be right though
But to every rule, there will always be an exception, what if ...she is one of the exceptions

Btw,why do you guys castigate people based on their Past experiences,

Does it mean,there should not be a second chance at life?

Can you categorically say,you have not made mistakes since you were born?
If yes, will it be okay to day,you should not have a second chance at Life?

Reason those valid submissions and cone back to give me a reasonable reason I would believe those JAPANESE you wrote up there.

Your Holiness sir

I don’t call jumping from one pvssy/penis to another mistake....it’s a dirty way of life....

Besides, I’m a fan of taking calculated risk... dating or marrying a woman with over 10 body counts in the name of its her past is a very risky transaction for me..

Married men,
Yahoo boys
Plenty abortion, Abeg Abeg abeg Abeg...I no get strength for night vigil

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by abokikhalifa: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
You want to date a public toilet all in the name of forgetting her past ? She go still Bleep your boss Nd your close friends joing. We dey here

23 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Contekbbc: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

I don’t call jumping from one pvssy/penis to another mistake....it’s a dirty way of life....

Besides, I’m a fan of taking calculated risk... dating or marrying a woman with over 10 body counts in the name of its her past is a very risky transaction for me..

Married men,
Yahoo boys

grin grin grin
C'est Bien

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Sparrk007(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
You don't ask a bitch about her past,,just chop clean mouth and MOVE

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Starz825(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is there anyone both male and female that doesn't have a reckless past? personally, if I love , I love, I don't believe in the philosophy of digging one's past before settling down with the person; because to be very candid, there's nobody past that's is palatable.

Na sex she had no be say she kill person, or no be say she give you disease. Na knack she knack, u been de knack too before u even meet am. The abortion she committed, even house wives of today , commit abortion too. It's an old story.

Meeting you , means starting afresh with a new chapter. people with trust issue have the time of going back to dig at one's past and if look closely their past too may even be worse.

Look for more justifiable reason to jappa after knacking the poor girl, don't come up with this childish excuse.

Auntie no be everybody get reckless past ooo..
And one need to thread carefully because...your partner past can still hunt you down....

If you marry girl wey don do abortion countless times in the past ...that only can damage a lot In the future...
Omoo past dey Mata oooo

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by bisqit: 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Exkandayee:

A lady told me years back that, Even if she gets married she'll still bang the guy that disvirgined her on a steady,I was shocked and I'm the guy,,,, that shit is crazy though
have fùcked the girl i disvirgined a million times. When she got married i fùcked her, cum on her face on her wedding nite.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Clinghton: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Try to check if she has repented.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by okrikaboi: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
From the street comest she and to the streets shall she go cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
rickleye:

I'll tell you a story... there was this lady who played " hard to get " one of many. She would later tell me that I was " too nice " & polite and tht she was not used to that. She was used to "bad boys " persona. In any case, once we started dating she would tell me her past . When we cuddle she would say mum sends her greetings and confess that she loves me and that she did this or that in her past. ( Had an abortion, had sex with this dude or that ) and she will keep wanting assurances that I wouldn't leave her or discard her because of her past.

Not to sound like a religious nut - But if Jesus loved us while we were yet sinners. Then babe - My love for you is not based on past relationships but in the now. I would chide her and say " Girl you bad o " and we laugh but then she would ask - do I still love her, in which I would respond. yes !

The most important thing is that she is with you Now !!!
As long as she does not have any affliction that cant deal with - Can she still have kids, or any virus which attacks the immune system but most importantly you both are compatible. Then enjoy the time you have you both have and see where it leads both.

This is bullshit

Apologies bro

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

Married men,
Yahoo boys

Walahi

Night vigil praying uneccsary prayer when we suppose dae bang

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by heniford2: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:
Hello guys, met this girl some time around January this year and asked her out and we started dating ever since

So recently, I got to know about her past. Her past was so reckless that it is giving me a second thought about everything, started having s*x at the age of 15 while in secondary school and travelling to see a lot of men whom she claimed was asking after her hand in marriage. This girl has slept with so many guys that it's freaking me out, funny thing is, she's been lying and hiding some things but as a smart guy, I've always had my way around her to tell me the truth.

She told me she did a "mistake" abortion for one of her boyfriends then and just last year December, she had s*x with a married man and she knew very well he was married. These are just few of the stuffs I recently found out about, I know it's all in the past and she claims she's changed and want a real relationship with me but I don't believe at all, she claims to love me so much and cannot do without me and honestly, I love her too but I'm scared this may just change a lot about everything.

I don't know what to do, I'm hurt and disappointed and I don't know what to do now. I just need someone to talk to me, please don't insult me, I just need some pieces of advise.

Thanks
u no get past undecided past na past she told all this because she likes you, if u no grab her package u can break up with her nii undecided abi u wan marry her

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by arthurwillia(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:

Thanks

You don’t know how to differentiate between a girl you’ll make your woman and a girl you’ll be lashing
You never grow
Carry your cross bruh

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Bigfish121(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
See the way girls dey support bad thing for here.omo op don't ever wife a LovePeddler.like j.cole will say:
One time for my La sisters
One time for my la whores.
Lay niggas can't tell the difference.
My dear Op,you are the lay nigga.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by 47watts(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:

Thanks
What's her name?. Mirabel or Janet

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Savedday: 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them..

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
I wish I could say smth but I'm short of words.
Me before entering that shit called 'Relationship', I'll have to know alot o cus I'm a weak man, i can't handle some things upstairs

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:

Thanks

Past is past. It's gone. Has no meaning .

Grow up and love her right.
If you can't love her right..

Let her go.

You don't know her telling you about her past means she has learnt her Lessons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by rickleye: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
GoldPips:

This is bullshit

Apologies bro

Don't have to apologize. You're entitled to you opinion.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Groom fire, you can't groom a hole.lol
Says a man that has never grown balls
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by ashawopikin(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:

Thanks
u for no dig into her past na, op na wetin u find na him to see so o

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Keniwit(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Well they say let the past remains in the past bt some pass can never be over look

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Harddiskng(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:

…….

If you know what is good for you, disengage from her if you want to make any progress in life.

All these things she counted as mistake are not mistakes. It takes a certain kind of heart or to be under a certain kind of spell. Either way you don’t want to associate with such trust me.

Your glory/progress in life is not worth any kind of sexual gratification you’re currently receiving from her.

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mcslize:

Exactly. Many men have been wifing hoes these days. It will only take the grace of God for such girls never to cheat if any gullible guy wife them.

They will act like good girls to you but if you get to know what they do in private with other men, you will be shocked.

I won't advise any guy to settle down with a girl that have terrible past. It doesn't always end well. They will never change. They might stay faithful for the early first 1-2 years of the marriage, but it will look like they are caged, and they will start seeking fun and eventually go back to their past lives.

Was it not some few days ago I saw one post in the front page of a man whose wife was jumping fence just to escape and prevent the man from checking her phone?

When a man marries a hoe , what does he expect?
nice point

At the bolded,

is Who.re not hoe

Abi u wan write/type cutlass
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by service44: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Op your own small, but we both are in the same shoe, my girl open up to me recently and when I think about the unthinkable things this girl has done, I was left to depression. She told me she once had Anna sex with a guy and she couldn't poo for days, she told me the number of married me she has had sex with because of money, the shock of my life is that, she told me she started having sex at 13yr and she has not used condom before, she is 29yr now. What am i going to do? I just pretends as if I don't have time so that she can still reveal more but withing me..............she is no,no.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by AfroKnight: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Value yourself young man. Dump her especially if you are looking for a faithful partner. She can never be faithful to you. It’s not in her nature to be satisfied with one man in her life.

She belongs to the streets. Move on.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Flyesst(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Estimate how her past with all you've known can affect you and take your decision. Shalom

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.