Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. (51209 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by dagano: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
It's really not easy for a woman to divulge such very sensitive information about her past because of the fear of rejection. But for whatever she has told you, be rest assured that she has left some out. No matter how long it takes for you to find out, you may not find out everything.
Truth is, she's scared you may leave her. Give it a chance and be brutally honest about having someone you both respect to hold you both accountable in this relationship. Commit to building trust and she will end up going extra lengths for you because she will see your dedication toward her growth and development as a woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by FaceTanke: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Dayummn!
He was talking about ur mum ode
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Officiallyme:
Hello guys, met this girl some time around January this year and asked her out and we started dating ever since

So recently, I got to know about her past. Her past was so reckless that it is giving me a second thought about everything, started having s*x at the age of 15 while in secondary school and travelling to see a lot of men whom she claimed was asking after her hand in marriage. This girl has slept with so many guys that it's freaking me out, funny thing is, she's been lying and hiding some things but as a smart guy, I've always had my way around her to tell me the truth.

She told me she did a "mistake" abortion for one of her boyfriends then and just last year December, she had s*x with a married man and she knew very well he was married. These are just few of the stuffs I recently found out about, I know it's all in the past and she claims she's changed and want a real relationship with me but I don't believe at all, she claims to love me so much and cannot do without me and honestly, I love her too but I'm scared this may just change a lot about everything.

I don't know what to do, I'm hurt and disappointed and I don't know what to do now. I just need someone to talk to me, please don't insult me, I just need some pieces of advise.

Thanks
This relationship won't last long.
The fear in you is too much.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Heavensent01(m): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
bisqit:
have fùcked the girl i disvirgined a million times. When she got married i fùcked her, cum on her face on her wedding nite.

when we Elders they bang, you're still in primary school, you kids on Nairaland dont respect elders

just look at this inferior cow rushing to my post to exhibit foolishness, just thank your star say I Don change

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.