Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead (3068 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by badmus07(m): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2006
I'm 27yrs old and I have a female friend whom i've know for close to 10 years. I once asked her out 8yrs ago but she never gave me a definite answer (i will think about it). After many years, we came together again as friends.

I met one of her friends at her place and i asked to know more about the girl, but instead she asked me to date her rather than her friend and she even went further to tell me that if i could win her heart, she is ready to dump all her male firends.

The questions are , is she really serious about her statements, what is the assurance that she will not leave me for someone else just as she wants to leave others guys for me. ,

Please advice
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Grizzly(m): 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2006
I tot u were a serious guy, now i know beta, abeg where is the newspaper i was reading o jare, ??
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Maxflame(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2006
Duh! undecided
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Hotstepper(f): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2006
@Toronto , u r soo hilariousss, hmmm u in Toronto? as king cuz of ur nam, hmm dawg, study da gurl 2 know if shez serious so jealous dat u asked 2 know more about her friend den wanted 2 take da opporunity 2 date u instead of her friend dating u,
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by riverchild(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2006
Many women like to compete among themselves. As long as you bear that factor in mind, you will reach the right decision. Need I say more.

Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Seun(m): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2006
It seems as if you're not focussed on your girl. Are they twins or exactly alike? And one more thing: would you like a backstabber for a girlfriend?
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by funloving(m): 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2006
Hotstepper:

@Toronto , you're soo hilariousss, hmmm u in Toronto? as king because of your nam, hmm dawg, study da girl 2 know if shez serious so jealous that u asked 2 know more about her friend den wanted 2 take da opporunity 2 date u instead of her friend dating u,
Please speak English or pidgin or am I the only one who does not understand hotstepper when she writes
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by chrisd(m): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2006
My opinion is, she ruined her chance 8 years ago. Why bother, go look for other chick. It's her fault.
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Maxflame(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2006
funloving:

Please speak English or pidgin or am I the only one who does not understand hotstepper when she writes
cheesy Its like she wanted to write em all at thsame time.
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Hotstepper(f): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2006
hahha@funloving , sorry if u don't understand me, i simply wrote in english with sum mistakes as in sum words ain't 2geda as they r suppose 2 be datz all, da 1st few lines was simply asking DA TORONTO GUY if hez in Toronto, anyhow, ppl storry 4 da mistakes aite, peace
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by chrisd(m): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2006
Some mistakes eh. Some grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Hotstepper(f): 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2006
@chrisd, ahhahaa, abeg make una no kill me oooo, i apologizeeeeee tongue
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by chrisd(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2006
If you continue like that, you can start writing german. grin grin
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by chrisd(m): 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2006
So tell me hotstepper, where you got that dress. The is a bathroom curtain shop round the block that sells exactly that design. grin grin grin
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Hotstepper(f): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2006
hmmmmmm, it can be dat of curtain but da dress fyne datz alll, make i change am b4 ppl start yabbing me now, i know wetin 9ja ppl feel do tongue
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Maxflame(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2006
Whats up with all the typos?
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Maxflame(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2006
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Grizzly(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2006
@ Max, men where u be gitting that freaky-ass emoticon from?
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Maxflame(m): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2006
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by chrisd(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2006
The last smiley is funny and cheeky. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by larger20(m): 4:41am On Feb 19, 2006
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by ocho(f): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2006
chrisd, maxflame and Toronto: meeeeeen, you guys are just so helpful angry
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by ocho(f): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2006
i hope you guys can take a joke cheesy
@badmus:  it's been 8yrs and she's still not decided whether or not she wants to be your girlfreind? like c'mon now! 8 good years of uncertainty? that's extreme abeg! but then this her friend isn't exactly being a friend either coz asking you out behind her  back is pretty low. True, you are still uncertain about the girl but this is the point where a true  friend steps in to help not complicate issues. i think you'd be better off dating someone else entirely because these two girls are much too occupied with their selfish intrests.
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by shockreaction(m): 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2006
Are you "just friends" with your female friend, or "more than friends", because, I don't know, man. It seems like you're being led on. Eight years is a long time. There's this thing called "moving on", you know,
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by luridguy(m): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2006
omo boy go and approach her friend yourself she had her chance so let her go and date all her plenty male friends
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Saddam: 12:21am On Feb 20, 2006
Men,

Firstly, My experince towards ur issue isnt a small one, I think u have to make do with a Bird at sight than that in the Forest.

So Think about this, Cos the worst mistake you will make as a man is to go to a place where you are not wanted.

Just Let your target gal continue to think about ur asking her out" until she will turn to Half past 6, "
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Maxflame(m): 5:56am On Feb 20, 2006
I say go for it! She never cared why should she now. Then again ladies ask themselves for advice about a guy and if who they ask likes the guy also she bad mouths the guy for her friend, but now knowing her friend like the guy too she feels conned and want you back. Conclusion, stay away from groupies.
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by sweetpea(f): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2006
U all are really funny,I can't help but laugh,u should know the answer to this guy,or are u that emotional that u can't use ur descritions?
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Rhodalyn(f): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2006
@seun [are they twins or, ]
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Rhodalyn(f): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2006
@Grizzly i tot u were a serious guy, where is the newspaper i was reading]
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Grizzly(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2006
@ Rhodalyn, What u mean "tot i was a serious guy"?? N who r twins?
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Rhodalyn(f): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2006
i was quoting what u told da guy who posted this topic wink

Please Advise Me / Do You Find Shy Girls Attractive? / Romance / Libido Chewing Gum